It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

anarchist have clashed with Leninist and Leninist apologist forever.

any Authoritarian, Neo-Fascist, Nationalist regime is not good news to anarchist

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are "fired", a lot of people were waiting on this one, the word is that he was not prepared or had enough qualifications to do the job.

Not to mention that Bannon hates Jews; Thus the conflict between Jared, Ivanka and the other Jews on Trumps staff.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Not according to Ben Shapiro... former Breitbart editor, Jewish and hater of Bannon.

The odds are stacked against you.

The disinfo is strong with this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Bannon, Miller, Anton, even Gorka are more dangerous when they are out of public scrutiny

The damage done to this country by this Administration in less than 100 days is incalculable.

What damage has been done? Seems to me like not much of anything has gotten done.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Bannon, Miller, Anton, even Gorka are more dangerous when they are out of public scrutiny

The damage done to this country by this Administration in less than 100 days is incalculable.

What damage has been done? Seems to me like not much of anything has gotten done.

Damage to our ICs ability to do it's job.

Damage to our already failing leadership around the world.

Damage to the infrastructure of government.

Damage to the international economy.

Damage to the trust of the American people...

...and we've handed top security clearances to fringe nationalists like Bannon etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

...and we've handed top security clearances to fringe nationalists like Bannon etc.

For as precise as Gryphon66 demands everyone else be in their posts, he sure likes to throw out non-specific answers himself.

Anyone else notice that?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

For someone who never posts anything except whines about what others do ... which of my points would you like more specifics on?

But quid pro quo you have to engage in actual intelligent discussion then ... are you up for that?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

....you have to engage in actual intelligent discussion then ... are you up for that?

I think you've already made up your mind so why should I bother to answer?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

....you have to engage in actual intelligent discussion then ... are you up for that?

You bothered to attempt a drive-by meaningless comment ... you don't want to stay for the fun?

Come on. Which of my general points do you need to have explained to you?

I'm very willing, but you have to engage meaningfully too ... not just post pithy one-liners. Deal?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not too sure which is more concerning - that fact he was placed on the NSC in the first instance or this - do you know that out of the 8 different articles I've read on this latest Bannon-fiasco, almost all of them say he was removed, making no mention about him stepping down.

IMO, it's kind of a major point when it comes to motivations and intentions. So, did he step down or was he sacked? If he stood down, was it part of the overall strategy of Trump? If sacked, why?

It appears to me that DJT has a lot of faith and confidence in Bannon, so if he was sacked then this is a major blow for his camp, however if he stood down as part of a broader plan then the Flynn checks-and-balances possibility makes sense.

Either way, can we clarify whether he was sacked or whether he stood down of his own free will (as opposed to being given the opportunity to resign inlieu of being sacked)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm very willing, but you have to engage meaningfully too ... not just post pithy one-liners. Deal?

Oh, I know you're more than willing. I've seen you post in the CNN thread over 60 times defending a loss. You'll stop at nothing, even if you're wrong.

You think I want to get into a battle that's not worth my time?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Oh, I know you're more than willing. I've seen you post in the CNN thread over 60 times defending a loss. You'll stop at nothing, even if you're wrong.

You think I want to get into a battle that's not worth my time?

I think you don't want to get involved in an actual discussion with actual facts that might show us all why all of your posts are mere sniping BS from the sidelines.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

For as precise as Gryphon66 demands everyone else be in their posts, he sure likes to throw out non-specific answers himself.

Anyone else notice that?

Nope. He's pretty much spot-on all the time.

so is antedilluvian

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Anyone else notice that?

so is antedilluvian

Echo echo echo

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Anyone else notice that?

so is antedilluvian

Echo echo echo

Thanks for proving my assertion so quickly.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Too little, too late. The damage has already been done by Bannon and now we wait for Trump to bleed out of the presidency.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking on Drudge now.
Few details.
This appears to be a major Trump reorganization move regarding his National Security Council.

EDIT: It should be noted that NBC is now reporting Bannon resigned because he was only there as a "check against Michael Flynn", only attended one meeting...and felt he was no longer needed in the role.

www.nbcwashington.com...

BLOOMBERG:

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster was given responsibility for setting the agenda for meetings of the NSC or the Homeland Security Council, and was authorized to delegate that authority to Bossert, at his discretion, according to the filing.

Under the move, the national intelligence director, Dan Coats, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps General Joseph Dunford, are again "regular attendees" of the NSC’s principals committee.

Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, was elevated to the National Security Council’s principals committee at the beginning of Trump’s presidency. The move drew criticism from some members of Congress and Washington’s foreign policy establishment.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

In order..

1. Proved our IC has abused its authority and is STILL spying on US citizens (something I thought you on the Left opposed).

2. Is a finally holding countries around the world accountable after Obama/Clinton tried to completly dismantle the US via Agenda 21.

3. Continues to drain the swamp.

4. As an American, my concern is the US economy, which has soared since 9 Nov 16.

5. Nice statement with no back up (and a "poll" doesn't count unless ALL Americans are polled, not just 1000 mostly Democrats (because they aren't working and can answer polls)).

6. And the only dangerous people in government holding top secret clearances are Mrs. Clinton and her and Obama's staff (see FBI report on their conduct on this subject). I will give you that is because of President Trump and I have no idea why he hasn't suspended all the previous administration's clearances.

Really a shame you can't see the damage Obama did to our Nation and its reputation around the world during his tenure. I voted for him twice, but now am more than willing to admit that makes me a bit responsible for the disasters of his (Obamas) administration.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Anyone else notice that?

so is antedilluvian

Echo echo echo

Elitist, THAT's what you remind me of. Sorry I don't find it necessary to spout off for six pages to prove my point. I'm a man of few words usually, and I can deal with that.

Can you?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

From what I understand it was McMaster who told Trump he'd take charge in place of Flynn but only if Bannon was out. Which is why things are going back to normal as far as National Security is concerned.

The reason is that things are looking more serious and there may be some war type situations on the horizon. So the people involved are basically telling Trump enough is enough, this is getting serious and if they are going to get control of it Trump needs to listen to them instead of doing his normal BS.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Anyone else notice that?

so is antedilluvian

Echo echo echo

Elitist, THAT's what you remind me of. Sorry I don't find it necessary to spout off for six pages to prove my point. I'm a man of few words usually, and I can deal with that.

Can you?

Can I deal with your posts being nothing more than sniping from the sidelines and talking about other posters and never about content?

/shrug
edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join