It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees receives Passports, SSN and all Federal benefits on arrival.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The lady in the interview was a former resettlement caseworker and explains in great detail how the system works.
I hope some of you take the time and listen to the entire video. This is bureaucracy at its finest.
It is also highly profitable for the private sector organizations that become a part of the resettlement system.

Buck

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As a Firefighter in a large city I have seen it first hand. We ran a call on a man in his 30's that didn't speak English. We got an interpreter on the phone for Arabic and found he was a Muslim man who had just arrived two weeks prior (and at the time a few weeks before the Presidential Election, imagine that haha). He handed over a Texas Drivers Liscense and through the translator found out he had a history of heart problems.
In Texas your voter ID is granted with your DL (maybe other states as well?), but it was quite alarming to know that's how it worked under the previous admin. Everything I watched on the news after that was comical knowing what was transpiring while everyone argued on the boobtube.
Hopefully this method of entry has ended, or ending soon.
Oh yeah, free housing too.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would like to see some verification other than a youttube video.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In my corner of the woods we've been seeing exactly this for twenty years, but with Somalian "refugees" instead.

They show up and are handed a drivers licence, a home, and cash. They'll live ten to a room and pool the money- Can't go to the grocery store without getting cut off by a half dozen of them in a brand new minivan, with the driving not having a clue how public roads, street lights, parking lots, etc.

The part that grinds my gears is fire lanes. They don't know that you can't park in front of the big no parking sign right infront of the doors at the grocery store- and nobody is willing to call them out on it because they don't want to confront six adults who don't speak their language.

I lined up to vote like everyone else last year, and sure enough roughly half the voters in this city aren't from around here. I'd say that pretty well matches the election results of 75% democrat, right down the line. Funny how that works, eh? half of the natives vote democrat, and 100% of the imported citizens do too.
Of course, this is the biggest city in the state, so I suppose that's to be expected.

It bothers me that we use split electoral votes and 75% of our electoral votes followed less than 50% of our state popular votes, though. You'd think it would be an even split.... but they're only interested in what the big city wants. I can't wait to move out of the city.
Bunch of crooks.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
In Texas your voter ID is granted with your DL (maybe other states as well?), but it was quite alarming to know that's how it worked under the previous admin.

Illegals, voting in U.S. elections, this is a crime.

I wonder, just how many "Refugees" have voted?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Real quick, why does the YT title begin by calling refugees diseased?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not my title, but that of the original video.
Obviously, you didn't watch it all. The primary focus was the reintroduction of numerous diseases back into CONUS.
If your children or grand children come down with a supposedly eradicated disease, this is where is coming from.
The introduction of this has also been a boon for vaccine industry as well.

Buck

top topics

join