It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hillsborough Ripple Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'll have to watch this two or three times to form an opinion.

For all interested in the Hillsborough black op here's a new video.

The observation is made here that police were blamed while others with overarching culpability were left free from blame.

I've said many times this was an anti-constabulary black op. Just look at the emotional way Hillsborough is used in the spook controlled media.

I'm flicking through this video and I come across statements such as "They needed a patsy". Referring to the man I call Patsy Duckenfield.

I've got jobs to finish today but I'll watch this in full as soon as I can and add some more commentary.

Over to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Interesting, I live in Hillsborough County, FL , USA . I am guessing that has nothing to do with this video, as I am seeing something about soccer... whats up with that?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Its not hard, do some research, the world revolves, there is more than one Hillsborough surprisingly

ETA: unless your search engine is fixated on the USA, the search wouldn't be too painful

edit on 2017-04-05T02:02:34-05:002017Wed, 05 Apr 2017 02:02:34 -0500bWednesday0204America/Chicago172 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The idea that the SYC were somehow innocent and manipulated is pretty risible.
We all know their form from the miner's strike. That was exactly the same behaviour as the cover up that followed Hillsborough.

The replacement of ghe original commander for Duckenfield is almost bizarre until you recall how the cops and government thought of football fans back then. We were all animals that needed to be caged and controlled.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I lived through those time following Newcastle United to all away games, i concur what you are saying, The Capital wasn't as bad as the majority, no Pits in the Capital, did that make a difference?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor
Oh actually I am aware that this county is named after some English man Lord Hillsborough. I see a lot of soccer in the video is all I am really saying.

Thats funny though that there may have been a black OP in Hillsborough in the UK, and Hillsborough County happens to be where SOCOM runs its global black ops. Maybe that Op was done from here

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: SprocketUK

I lived through those time following Newcastle United to all away games, i concur what you are saying, The Capital wasn't as bad as the majority, no Pits in the Capital, did that make a difference?

When you think about the trouble that followed the London clubs it's quite crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Thread about the maker of this video here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor
Oh actually I am aware that this county is named after some English man Lord Hillsborough. I see a lot of soccer in the video is all I am really saying.

Thats funny though that there may have been a black OP in Hillsborough in the UK, and Hillsborough County happens to be where SOCOM runs its global black ops. Maybe that Op was done from here

Yes We know were you are coming at this from, this was a crime commited by the Yorkshire police with a lot of political collusion in the UK in the English town of Hillsborough were Liverpool FC fans had gone to watch a game, the Police managed the crowd wrong and caused a massive crush in the spectator stand's of the stadium in which many people were killed, then the police tried to blame the innocent fan's for there own action's and with the collusion of the Tory Prime minister whom ran the UK at the time, one Margaret Thatcher they covered up there own action's compounding what was the crime of culpable manslaughter with the further crime of serious fraud.

This was an event that touched a great many people in the north west of England and indeed the whole country, we had a prime minister at the time whom literally hated Liverpool (A medium sized English north west city that was one of the gateways to the US at one time) and liked to tar and feather British Soccer (we call it Foot Ball because only the guy in Goal is allowed to hand ball) especially the Liverpool fan's as bad for her own agenda's.

One of our major tabloid's, not a respectable paper even then but more of a sensationalis tabloid called the SUN newspaper went along with the police and printed there lies as fact, this paper is now a paper which is very much not welcome in Liverpool as a consequence of it's lie's.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

The victim's were people from all walk's of life, of all ages and of both sex.
www.mirror.co.uk...

It was a horrible tragedy and made all the worse by the collusion between the police and the Tory Party which is still to a degree continuing to this day with most of the guilty party's let off scot free, blackening and lying about the innocent victim's and even portraying them as hooligan's as well as many totally fabricated lies told by the police and the newspaper to turn the public against the people of Liverpool.

Many of us in the North West of England and indeed the rest of the country are still very angry about this today and indeed always shall be.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Cartoon pictation of Walter Jackson under the table at 1:18:18. Good to see that coming out. Looking at Walter 'The Hunter' Jackson's previous achievments it seems far more likely that this breakdown was staged as part of the black op than that he really did have a mental breakdown.

Sue me Jacko. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5 4 2017 by Kester because: Sue me Jacko

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Many of us suspect foul play so you are not alone, remember this came on the tail of the Heysel stadium disaster, on that occasion the Italian fan's had fired a starter pistol at English family's with kid's, of course there was no bullet but the Liverpool fans did not know that so remonstrated against the Thug's in the Italian stand and it got out of hand, Thatcher seized on the opportunity on that occasion to help her bring in draconian crowd control law's for any gathering, not just sport here in the UK and issued an official apology despite the fact that the Liverpool fan's had not been the instigators' and indeed the Italian fan's HAD come intent upon trouble on that occasion.

She hated Liverpool because it was a seat of Labor, in fact recent document's have shown that her government considered totally abandoning the North West and the North East as her policy's and priority's were as indeed most Tory government's have been seated solely in the south of the country.

So Liverpool became a suitable target for her and indeed she was happy to blacken all football fan's in the country, her officially blaming our own nation's fan's led to a five year ban on the English team's, no such ban was proffered to the gun toting Italian fan's whom fired a starter pistol at the English family's which caused the rage to erupt and indeed this ban was part of her strategy to enforce more law's against ANY kind of public gathering's in the UK.

Even the genuine hooligan's among the Liverpool fan base were not the worse in British football and indeed those were from the south of the country but that is a separate subject.

So yes there was a potential political motivation for the Hillsborough tragedy but proving it would be hard.
www.lfchistory.net...
lfcstats.co.uk...
www.redandwhitekop.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk... inimal-reaction-prolongs-hurt.html

My verdict is that Thatcher was a vulture, she used a tragedy for her own political agenda and potentially the disaster at Hillsborough could very well have been a deliberate action with some hidden polticial motivation to gain more power for the police as part of her drive to limit civil liberty's in the UK but if so it backfired as it went very wrong and more died than they probably intended.

Here is more on that despicable woman.
She considered arming police so that they could fire on Demonstrator's (Cameron has passed that into law because they attacked the Tory office on his watch)
www.bbc.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...
leftfootforward.org...

edit on 5-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looking at the body language at 1:19:54 we can see how effortlessly Walter Jackson displayed his absolute power. Dressed almost clownishly in his anorak, acting the worn out old man with his semi-slouch and bald head. And yet he was effortlessly in charge and clearly in charge. Clearly now, but not so clear just a few months back when we were all being instructed to hound Patsy Duckenfield.

This appears to be the real reason for the Walter Jackson cover-up. Hillsborough was a black op with an undercover leader. The fact the leader tried to keep a low profile at the time and was defended for so long is proof alone that this was pre-planned murder for profit.

Liverpool was chosen because of the fight they'd put up. The campaign group was intended to be used against the office of constable. When the barrier broke the death toll climbed far higher than planned. As a result of this the campaign group is bigger and more powerful than intended. And now it may be heading for the jugular of the beast that created it.

Thatcher was duped. She didn't know the police cover-up was encouraged so it could be used as an emotional weapon to sway public opinion against the constables now when the elite want to do away with the traditional office of constable and replace it with parasitic wheel clampers, pervy steroid queen bouncers and war damaged warriors on a minimum wage. We have the capability to support our local constables and aid in any essential reform.

The plastic seat manufacturers had eluded me until now. Obvious really.

We have to also think about the spiritual effect of singing as a mobile standing swaying group, finding it's own arrangment, against rows of seated singers, regimentally separated in lines and unable to mingle freely if standing. Keeping them sitting neatly for television was a large part of it.

Premier League is the opium of the people.
edit on 7 4 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
For the super interested here's an older video concentrating on the Jackson cover-up.

A quote from this video.
"The Liverpool community are going to be hard to stop."

Watch out Liverpool community, they're going to be planning right now how to stop you. False Flag Liverpool on the way? Wouldn't put it past them. Watch out Liverpool.

new topics

top topics

join