It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACA is Imploding - Places Where NO ObamaCare Plans Will Be Available for 2018.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Michael moore made that movie about countries with free health care. Ask michael moore the answer, he prob knows. Or the u.s. could just copy one of those countries models on healthcare.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I disagree.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Um.
It's not exactly free (taxes). But it is universal.

edit on 4/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Heaven forbid that the admin might choose to drop "repeal and replace" and work on fixing the damn thing. Because it can be fixed.

Oh wait, that would mean admitting that both the congressional majority and the administration have no idea what they're doing.

Never mind.

Except you forgot repealing and replacing Obamacare was a huge factor in this election and it was voted out.

Time to keep his word.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I disagree.

Compelling.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I forgot nothing.

Time to keep his word.
Except that the fool didn't know that he's not the boss of Congress (or the Court).

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
"Affordable" Health Care Act?"
I'm going to need a doctor to stop my uncontrollable laughter.
They should call it the "Raping of Money and Screw You if You're In Need of Medical Attention Act."

Your statement reminds me of the person in Iowa who used $18 million of medical care during the last 6 months of 2016 and is now costing Wellmark Blue Cross a cool $1 million a month, this year.

Story: www.thinkadvisor.com...

FYI... Wellmark announced this week that it's leaving Iowa on 12/31/2017. This customer/patient is an excellent example of why Medicare-for-all needs to be made available nationwide. The government can handle these claims, spreading the costs over many millions of taxpayers/enrollees, instead of the relatively small number of paying customers at any given health insurer.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: Cygnis

Michael moore made that movie about countries with free health care. Ask michael moore the answer, he prob knows. Or the u.s. could just copy one of those countries models on healthcare.

Michael "tub-o-lard" Moore looks like he needs a LOT of medical care, or soon will. I wonder which of those countries he goes to for treatment?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

a reply to: xstealth

I forgot nothing.

Time to keep his word.
Except that the fool didn't know that he's not the boss of Congress (or the Court).

Hey, can you link to me where he said that?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The best doctor I have ever had to deal with was an old-school veterinarian.
He patched me up a few times.
In exchange I did some welding and metal fabrication for him.
I miss Doc Ward. He was a fine example of a human being.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I hear that veterinarians don't have to report gunshot wounds.

Well, I saw it in a movie once.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have an aunt who is a veterinarian. Ill give her a shout next time i break a bone or need major surgery. Worth a shot i guess

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In the Knoxville, Tennessee region, there is only one choice RIGHT NOW. That's Humana health insurance company. Yesterday, Humana announced that it was pulling out of the 16 county Knoxville region on 12/31/2017. This will leave +40,000 individuals and families with NO health insurance, and NO options to buy health insurance, as of January 1, 2018.

Yes!
Make 'Murrikkka Great again, when there was all the health care that your money could buy!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

and before the ACA the only problem was pre-existing conditions. It's a shame they had to screw everyone else to help those few. Seems they could have just expanded medicare for them and left others like they were. At least then it would have remained affordable.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I got all the way down the page of phages comments and was about to put exactly this.. that the law was developed for this to happen. The tax, I mean law, was intended to not work.

I believe it was Jonathan Gruber right?

It's right there

edit on 5-4-2017 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
dang, I liked those $20,000 deductible 60% co-pay insurance plans the taxpayers subsidized

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Michael Moore can afford as much insurance as he needs. He won't suffer even if he gets really sick. Trump is also going to give him a huge tax break in his Obamacare replacement bill. So Mike will be just fine.

Remember, Trump is on the side of the rich, in case you guys don't get that.

a reply to: Idreamofme

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: skunkape23
"Affordable" Health Care Act?"
I'm going to need a doctor to stop my uncontrollable laughter.
They should call it the "Raping of Money and Screw You if You're In Need of Medical Attention Act."

FYI... Wellmark announced this week that it's leaving Iowa on 12/31/2017. This customer/patient is an excellent example of why Medicare-for-all needs to be made available nationwide. The government can handle these claims, spreading the costs over many millions of taxpayers/enrollees, instead of the relatively small number of paying customers at any given health insurer.

Not a partisan shot, just an honest question...

the Fed has failed at handling health care for 22 million people since 1975... why exactly should I think they wont screw things up for 330+ million people?

Whats going to stop it from becoming another bloated Civil service area where red tape is created to justify a paycheck with no regards to the patients? Cause lets be honest if they go from 45 million people to 330+ million people in medicare the manpower needs and the budget are going to shoot through the roof..
edit on 5-4-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join