It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren And Equal Pay Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
In my defense I'm traveling for work and it's my last night in Nashville...Sooooo...Yea...Love this town!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Nashville must suck if you're out at a bar and still feel compelled to post at ATS on your phone.

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Please dont start singing country music. Thats the worst

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you have anything to say about Warren's (or the CTRL-Left in general) hypocrisy, or are you just here to deflect as usual?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It doesn't matter what you make in pay. It doesn't matter what you pay in taxes. What DOES matter is the purchasing power of your take home pay.

We all shop at the company store and we all pay the price.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

We should wipe out pay inequality, like with a cloth or something.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What I find quite astounding is,liberal's think anything she say's is true,I don't think they can handle the truth an act of desperation,kind of like worshipping an idol,you do all the work and idol just sit's there

link   
What I find quite astounding is,liberal's think anything she say's is true,I don't think they can handle the truth an act of desperation,kind of like worshipping an idol,you do all the work and idol just sit's there

link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

dang nerve damage or my PC,sorry for erroneous posts

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did you know it used to be illegal for women to work more then 12 hours a day? Even if they wanted to. Law made by men.

Keyword "IT USED TO BE" welcome to the present where corporations screw everyone equally. They don't discriminate.

This pay gap thing is a bunch of BS. It all comes down to money and a corporation will hire you for what ever you let yourself get hired for.

Another BS Left attempt of equality by favoring one group and excluding another. You want more money then don't accept the offer they give you, and learn to negotiate better.

Life isnt fair and there are plenty of jobs where women make more then men and vice versa. This is just another BS issue to keep the people fighting among themselves and distracted from the real issue.

Oh Yeah, whats your thoughts on EW hypocrisy?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

There is no gender pay gap. Using simple logic, if women were truly paid less companies would fire all the men and hire women at the lesser wage. Huge cost savings for corporation are like crack for a crack addict.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Unless they want the job to actually get done.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Paying her female staff in 'wampum' was definitely a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't know anyone there really...I eventually settled into some good conversation with some locals. I had just walked into that particular bar when I posted...However it was not the first of the evening. I will say of Nashville...It's one of the friendliest cities I've ever been to.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I found the music there to be fantastic and extremely varied...Everything was represented there...The bars I was hitting that night were very metal in vibe and music.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Did you ask any of the local woman about Equal Pay Day?

Were there any protests?

Stay on topic here, buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join