It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Issues an Ominus Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: carewemust
Alex Jones needs to join ATS. He'll develop a thick skin here, and not take things so personally.

I doubt he's used to being challenged very often, therefore would not like it here at all, even with the multitude of fanbois here.

People still use the word fanbois? I thought that died with the Apple vs PC era around the late 90's.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

I still dial a phone number.

So there.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I still dial a phone number.

So there.

So do I, believe it or not.. well push the actual buttons.. till Telstra cut the copper lines in a few months, and force me to use the NBN here, which is pants...

But landlines ftw !

I only use my mobile for facebook and angry birds.

Oo

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

My flip phone stays in my car. Everyone I know, knows that.

Other than that...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Used to think he was intelligent...Then came his support for ex KKK millionaires.. Kinda makes a mockery of the whole sneaking into the Bohemian Grove video, it seems he was probably a member.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It's coming back, like the old Nokia.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I bet Snoop could roll a blunt big enough to put A.J. in the E.R.
Real.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Alex will be the president in the near future, mark this down.

Anything is now possible.

With the likes of Hillary getting oh so close and Trump actually getting the big job, literally anyone could be president.

That's a great thing is it not? That literally anyone can be President. Unfortunately it is not true, but that is the way it should be.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I looked up Phage on Whitepages.com and all I got was some strange person from the 1970's

oO

This is why I have an unlisted landline number. and never answer the thing, till it stops ringing, then *10# is to get the number who called, google the number and see if it matches any spam callers.

More work than an answering machine, but I know that dodgy "We have on record you've had a car accident in the past 2 years, you may be due for a payout. Can we get alllll your details" indian guy who swears at you when you say "I don't even have a car man" and then calls you names for not giving him your important details, is a scam.

Cheeky bugger....

Flip phone? Can you even make HD videos of what you're having for lunch with it, to post on youtube?????

(truth be told, my smart phoe is stupidm takes 45 seconds to turn on, then get reception, then lock up and force reboot if I do anything, where as my dumb phone does it's job, and it was $15 from woolworths, turns on in 3 seconds, plays a bouncy ball game with 1/4 cgi resolution and always has reception, I am just addicted to my googles)

Sorry, my nootropic is giving my gaba-b receptor a lot of stimulus. I tend to not be able to stop tal....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I'd like to see Mike Rowe step up personally..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

It's coming back, like the old Nokia.

I still have one of them... Damn good for making calls. as I was just alluding to in my overly long winded reply to Phage.

I remember the days well..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AJSuperFan1776

Alex Jones issues an ominous warning? Usually he just issues dire warnings. Whatever it is he is warning about, you can rest assured it will never happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Alex Jones issues an ominous warning? Usually he just issues dire warnings. Whatever it is he is warning about, you can rest assured it will never happen.

Well he said Trump would be president.

If you consider that a warning or not, is up for consideration.

don't forget 20 years ago he said something and it happened. It's been documented. He says so.

probably about samsung tv's watching you... I forget.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquariusan insane rant .

Bingo.
Dont waste your data

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AJSuperFan1776>>> I don't know what the deal is with Jones. Some say he's a deeply embedded shill that passes along BS and just enough truth to keep people interested. Others say he's for real and does some good work even if not everything he says is true. But then there's so much smoke and disinformation thrown against us by the puppet masters that we have to filter it out ourselves anyway. Now he's gotten sever flak for backtracking on Pizzagate and apologizing to James Alefantis. Some say he was worried about getting sued, others say he was threatened. Others say he is a shill and the puppet masters are getting worried that Pizzagate is reaching a boiling point and they want to cool things off if possible. Then there's the possibility he's been told by Trump to create a diversion, maybe to get the pedos to drop their guard before he moves against them. They are making arrests against pedos and human traffickers. They're only scratching the surface and bringing in the lowest level people, it goes WAY HIGHER and all the way to the top of government and financial circles. So maybe that's just to get us to relax while they hope the outrage and drive to stop these creatures and monsters diminishes.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I'd like to see Mike Rowe step up personally..

I have seen Mike Rowe a few times talking politics on the network news channels. He seems like he has his head screwed on.
I am personally tired of the political class. There should be strict term limits and donations should be totally restricted in campaigning. Level the playing field. There is no special skill in politics, only a special kind of personality, and not a good one.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Or..he is just a cheap salesman, selling fear and vitamin water.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with AJ.

Spotlight Envy?? His rants are bigger than yours?

I enjoy making funny videos and I'm learning a skill which can be used to get a good job. That's a far cry from an "unhealthy obsession", Dr. LoneWrecche (PhD, Internet Psychology).

Also, what are these rants you speak of? Have I been sleep posting again?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok now that I am on a computer I can see your avatar image and watch the video mobile only lets you see a username.

So all you really did is some quick edits and add a spooky soundtrack?

think you gotta up your game

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Ok now that I am on a computer I can see your avatar image and watch the video mobile only lets you see a username.

So all you really did is some quick edits and add a spooky soundtrack?

think you gotta up your game

For sure. These people are using Premiere and After Effects most likely. I have Premiere and I've just recently switched to that from Windows Movie Maker so I still have a lot to learn. I can't really afford the extra subscription $$ for After Effects at the moment and I'm not going to pirate it like I'm sure many others do. But I'm always watching others' videos and trying to learn as much as I can and work with what I've got. This is literally the first video I've made since I learned how to just do the basic stuff like animated pan/zoom control in a clip. I'm currently looking into a free or at least cheap way to get some autotune stuff going because I would LOVE to do some AJ music videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join