It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News Chemical attack in Syria, Extremely Graphic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is terrible, I am ashamed at humanity.This video doesn't begin until 1:12 click on watch on you tube, having trouble embedding it.

I can't believe this is happening,what can be done? Is this the beginning of a major war?The images are burnt into my brain now. This needs to end.

How many more lives per gallon?

edit on 4-4-2017 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

Having unusual trouble embedding this and its late for me.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The videos in your link are 3 years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Having unusual trouble embedding this and its late for me.
Probably because it's BS!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
May be graphic to some. Crazy chit.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
John McCain is getting aroused over the potential that Trump might take MILITARY ACTION! (He's turned-on by war)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Then they are the wrong ones like i said I am having trouble embedding it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John McCain is getting aroused over the potential that Trump might take MILITARY ACTION! (He's turned-on by war)

And you are obviously turned on by Trump.
Seek help.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Thank you.

No prob. Just take the last group of letters/numbers on the link, after you click the Youtube icon right above this. YHBnJsZ8mdM

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Old videos are fine. These attacks happen every year. Assad and the russians are getting blamed by the tv

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Double
edit on 4-4-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: carewemust

And you are obviously turned on by Trump.
Seek help.

And who are you?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Old videos are fine. These attacks happen every year. Assad and the russians are getting blamed by the tv

This is a first for me as far as seeing the effects of a chemical attack. Sarin I suppose?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We are conditioned to think chemical attacks are so much more dastardly than the typical pew-pew boom hiss methods of death in war. They arent. War is hell, and its ALL ugly.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Not sure but if the video was 3 yrs old, yes that was sarin.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
We are conditioned to think chemical attacks are so much more dastardly than the typical pew-pew boom hiss methods of death in war. They arent. War is hell, and its ALL ugly.

Indeed but their usage is pretty frowned upon, since the first world war infact. Though that never stopped their development, production and usage.

The most likely explanation for the most recent attack is a Syrian jet attacking an terrorist depot detonated some of their gas munitions.

I think an investigation should be launched into where John McCain's friends in Syria got these weapons from. Since that's the bigger story than the attack itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

One theory is isil just took em when they started taking over the country one town at a time. Found them and took them. Just a theory tho

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Advantage

Indeed but their usage is pretty frowned upon, since the first world war infact. Though that never stopped their development, production and usage.

The most likely explanation for the most recent attack is a Syrian jet attacking an terrorist depot detonated some of their gas munitions.

I think an investigation should be launched into where John McCain's friends in Syria got these weapons from. Since that's the bigger story than the attack itself.

Yes ,but why this method frowned upon any more than others? It shouldnt be.. as if some hold themselves to some higher war standard for not using them... weird IMO.

I definitely agree we should be muuuuch more concerned with McCains dealings and not just with his Syrian buddies....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It is happening under Russia's watch, they are in cahoots with Assad and were supposed to remove all of the chemical weapons from his arsenal. If it is not Assad then it is still his fault for not securing his WMD caches before they were turned over to Russia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join