It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you bothered by Demons? If so how..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am bothered by them so I just wanted to hear how demons or what ever you choose to call them bother you on a daily basis. Anyway, mental health issues or through other interference.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

How do Demons bother you?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I remember dreams i had when i was a kid vividly. Crazy stuff. Most my dreams are nutzo. Maybe they get me when im asleep

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well.. Jesus made it to the Rez. Dad wasnt a xtian, but my mom is a holy roller. She attributes a LOT of things to demonic influences. Like.. my temper. Thats demonically influenced. My uncles drug use.. demons. My dad ( before he died) being dismissive of her religious things and ridiculing others... definitely demons. When my husband got back to civ life after combat.. he was not himself for a long time.. that was demons too. Aliens? Demons. Ghosts and paranormal phenomenon.. demons.

I guess.. OP.. it depends on your personal definition of what a demon is... and what its goal would be for it picking on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Personal demons are the worst, maybe it's karma? They come in many forms...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I get everything from night terrors to sleep paralysis and OoBE's as a result of demonic harassment.

The other night, as I was falling asleep, and caught myself in a conversation with 'nobody', that I couldn't completely remember. What I did remember of it didn't make much sense, but it seems like the demon was trying to use a sort of Clean Language technique to put me into a parasomniac trance,...probably to establish a setting for another night terror.

Clean Language is a hypnotic technique. This video talks a little bit about how it works. If you want, skip to the 2:10 minute mark.

BTW, they have been using the Clean Language technique on me since I was a child, but it wasn't until I started researching a little bit about hypnosis a few months ago, that I realized what the phenomenon was.
edit on 4-4-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos and video

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dude thank you that was such a great explanation I very much understand what your talking about!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Might I ask about your belief system? Simple enough to get those out of your life, if you have faith.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe in Jesus Christ

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I used to have horrid dreams about demon possession etc. It wasn't until I learned about sleep paralysis and nacolepsy, and received treatment that the "demons" went away. Although, when I do have bad nightmares I've learned to use a word as a key to end the dream. I call on Jesus, then the dream becomes lucid, I realize it's a dream and I have control over it. I can either change the dream or wake myself up. I usually wake myself up.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't think people are bothered by demons. I think people create their own demons but can't take ownership and have to blame the crazy on something.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Whatever you think a demon is, and however you feel bothered by it,
Ain't nothing compared to the real thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollectSecretHistory
I believe in Jesus Christ

Glad to hear it! Even for a believer, demons can be a problem, though possession won't happen. They can still gain a foothold, if someone isn't careful, and even a careful believer can come under attack. They can also use other people to cause problems. One thing to remember; the more you are doing God's work, living in His will, the more of a target you can become! In a battle, the threats gain more enemy attention than someone hanging out observing.

That said, if there is some issue, you can pray for protection, and you can actually order away any spirit that isn't welcome. We have that power through His Name. Use it! With Him, we are stronger! I'd be glad to talk more about this, either here or in a PM, if you prefer. Familiar with spiritual issues, and glad to offer support.

new topics

top topics

join