It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 The Internet War Of Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This prediction comes from a source that i will disclose in 2020 when the war has began.

The biggest war that is yet to come will be of the internet - over protection and information. The end result of this war will have people valuing trade, talking to a person one on one making eye contact. Making deals and exchanges that can avoid the whole Internet share, credit card, information, numbers and things of that nature.

If i am provided more information before the set date i will disclose it here as updates

(I find it pretty insulting that this has been moved to the 'general off-topic chitchat 'dreams & predictions' forum' and not in the 'predictions & prophecies forum'
Way to go there mods
)
edit on 4-4-2017 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

So if the war never happens we will never know the person that has made this perdicition. What is the point of not just saying. other than that always down for some gloomy times.

well at least give us a little more to soak up with some fun times.
edit on 4-4-2017 by OzManHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Definitely a new theory but I don't quite get it. First of all, how does your source know about the future?

Are you saying people will value communicating and making deals in person after 2020? Can you specify how come?
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Apr 2017 21:11:09 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Time Travel....... It's always time travel unless it is just the going on's of a crazy person. which both seems to always be one in the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I believe it! Perhaps the establishment will finally allow civilians the privilege of personal cloaking clothing whos technology has already been demonstrated 11 years ago. I wonder what they have made of it eleven years on now??? Probably someone standing right behind me and I don't even know!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Business is done on a personal level and it will be in 2020.
There is a real world out there right now and there will be in 2020.

edit on 2017-04-04T21:36:08-05:002201704America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OzManHero

If i was too disclose it now, you would feel the need to discredit the person automatically because of all the other impossible subjects that are discussed and disclosed.

Better to wait until the date, which will give undeniable certainty that this source has real insight and then you can read all the rest of the info and find out what's really going on for yourselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If its an internet war, whats the worst that could happen? Phones and computers bursting in flames? Internet is useful and fun and all but i remember a few years back in the stone age we didnt have internet and everyone somehow survived. Not sure how we did it but humans are a resilient species

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Definitely a new theory but I don't quite get it. First of all, how does your source know about the future?

Unfortunately i can't reveal that yet, you'll find out how in 3 years. Once you accept that this source is able to predict the future by this real prediction, then you'll be able to accept a whole world of subjects you may never have before.

Are you saying people will value communicating and making deals in person after 2020? Can you specify how come?

From people's information being collected and the issue of tagging people will be apart of it. After the war has died down, you’ll still be able to participate online exactly as you do now, but there will be a motion of people who’ll say it’s not what they wanna do.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

If its an internet war, whats the worst that could happen? Phones and computers bursting in flames? Internet is useful and fun and all but i remember a few years back in the stone age we didnt have internet and everyone somehow survived. Not sure how we did it but humans are a resilient species

Just to update you, an internet war would be a disaster. Our entire infrastructure - power plants, the power grid, the stock market, military equipment, and more is all on the grid and could be tampered with.

Not to mention how much communications and information are available to hackers or governments who have internet access.

In addition, there is already an information war going on with this Russia thing - both sides are increasingly isolating themselves from the facts the other side has to offer, so far as to be phobic of alternative viewpoints to their own.

Information is power, and people are already spreading fake news stories on the right that are taken as gospel while CNN is called fake news.

Anyway, both sides are entering delusional bubbles because of the internet so I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of war broke out.

Other than that I honestly don't know what the OPs "internet war" means could you explain OP?
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Apr 2017 22:57:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 04pmTue, 04 Apr 2017 22:58:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This sort of mysterious vageuness is a little goofy personaly i think you should be more spacific but I can guarantee you one thing their will be no war because no one touches the USA for Hegemony you know why? Because we have the only smart govenment in the world that prioritizes defense over snowflakes that is why.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

darkbake - Other than that I honestly don't know what the OPs "internet war" means could you explain OP?

It hasn't happened yet so i have no idea how the actual event will take place, who will start it, whose directly involved etc. The information I've explained is the best that's available at the moment, even though it's so minimal. Just be patient.

What i can only gather, is it will be the beginnings of a world wide turning point where people will start to really value direct human communication, being open with others, and not the shady way we try to protect ourselves from being exposed to others through 'being connected with people online even though they'll never meet.' The problem of connecting without the real human experience of connecting. That's what this is about on the deepest level.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Sounds like they better take it off the grid then. Use floppy disks like our nuclear arsenal runs on

top topics

join