It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry blames defeat on Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
US Democratic Senator John Kerry says a video message from Osama Bin Laden sealed his defeat in a presidential race dominated by the 9/11 attacks.

I'm sure 80% of ATS members are simply rolling their eyes saying "I told you so"

news.bbc.co.uk...

No doubt we're living in an American Tyranny. At first, when the OBL video was released during the final weekend before Nov. 2nd Presidential elections, plenty of ATS members we're claiming foul, that Bush and his cronies we're up to their usual American dictatorship no good tactics. This recent statement by Skull 'n Bones boosom buddy John Kerry leaves no element of surprise towards this ATS member.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
now I'm glad this guy lost, maybe he should have paid more attention to the bible belt, and gotten more democrats out to vote.....

when you lose to a guy so unpopular, his innauguration is protested, you did an awful job running.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I also think he lost because most americans think the thoery of bush using 9-11 to get to iraq is soo stupid. The real problem is our inablitiy to see evil in ourselves or our leaders. We wanted blood so bad for 9-11 we were ready to fight any country.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Kramthenothing]

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Kramthenothing]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Personally, Kerry can claim what he wants, but in truth, that which he is unwilling to admit, the reasons for his loss was a factor of a variety of things that he, himself, is/are well aware of, Syntaxer. I think that you know this also, but I may be wrong.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lemme just get it straight.

Bin laden released a video, a threat against the american people.

Now, because this reminded people that there is an entire organization and system of states that is actively seeking to attack america and americans, and because kerry's policies were effectively 'weak' on terrorism, that its bin ladins fault that kerry lost?

It can't have anything to do with the fact that the american public wants an agressive policy on international terrorism?

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lol....
I'm not one to deny that there is some thruth to it. Some people did vote for Bush because of Osama's threat....just as some voted for Kerry, believing that there's no way in hell Bush (with his vatly inadaquate stupidity) had Osamam running for his life, lol...I decided the moment I heard about that video that there was no way you'd get e to vote for Kerry...but I had already decided to vote for Bush becuase Kerry just wanted to be presidentto get out form under his wife's thumb.

And why in the world is Kerry STILL running his campaign?

[edit on 2-2-2005 by jlc163]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Kerry is participating in the great new US pasttime, blame everybody but yourself.
Seekerof is right, as usual, there is no one reason Kerry is not our President today.
But, the bootm line is he should admit to himself that he lost, take responsiblity and get on with it. Then, maybe , we won't have to listen to his moaning on Meet the Press!!! He is still sounding like the candidate.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Blaming that Osama video really makes no sense to me. If anything, a showing of Bin Laden simply reiterates Bush's failure to not only find Osama, but in the general War on Terror itself which has so far seen the creation of far more terrorist events than it was allegedly intended to stop.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As indicated in this picture, I believe we must collectively "think outside of the box" and the truth shall set us free!

See how Kerry outlines the symbolic oppressive box.

On a serious note, c'mon folks! The Bin Laden tape was released approx 5 days before the Nov 2nd election, which clearly carried a message of fearing terrorist boogeymen. At the time we all knew their was something extremely fishy with the timing of this video. As stated above by a few ATS members, the following results undoubtedly swung votes Bush's way with the all-but-too familiar Neocon fear tactics.

Or shall we call it NWO (Kerry included) methods of American dictatorship.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The main premise was that BinLaden didn't want Bush to win again, or that's what I got. The tape seemed to outline the failures of the Bush administration and well, if I am remembering (and interpreting his words right, encouraging the states to succeed or something, who know...someone suggested that maybe Biin Laden didn't understand our government.)
If these premises are correct, well, I probably would have done the same thing if I was kerry....blame his loss on that speech!!! Let Bin Laden know just how unpredictable we are!! Maybe the next time he wants to speak up and threaten us, he'll think twice, since hey, the last time, the result was the direct opposite of what he intended.

As why did Kerry lose....
I still say it's because he didn't want to win.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
the following results undoubtedly swung votes Bush's way with the all-but-too familiar Neocon fear tactics.

I think everyone agrees that kerry in part lost because people are afraid of bin ladin and other terrorist orgs.

Who's fault is that? Kerrys? People think his policies are ultimately weak and ineffective. Thats not anyone's fault but his own.

Also, kerry hasn't argued that the gov is promoting bin ladin as a tool or that the gov is behind 911, he said he'd deal with the terrorists primariyl thru special forces and thru a smarter foregin policy. So he recognizes, along with the vast majority of the american public, that there is a terrorist threat.

So how is it bin ladins fault that the public doesn't think kerrys methods are more effective than bushes?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I think everyone agrees that kerry in part lost because people are afraid of bin ladin and other terrorist orgs.

Exactly, John Kerry is simply acknowledging this by stating the Bin laden tape on the final weekend is what broke the hump on his camels back (campaign).

Who's fault is that? Kerrys? People think his policies are ultimately weak and ineffective. Thats not anyone's fault but his own.

During the final month of campaigning, it was actually George W. Bush and his republican party that ultimately carried the "weak case" during the presidential debate. The debate simplified the obvious, Bush had no effective policies, no solution, no other tactic other than imposing fear rhetoric on the American voter. Because frankly, he doesn't give a damn if Bin Laden is caught, nor does he care to follow up on his current status, much...

Also, kerry hasn't argued that the gov is promoting bin ladin as a tool or that the gov is behind 911, he said he'd deal with the terrorists primarily thru special forces and thru a smarter foreign policy. So he recognizes, along with the vast majority of the American public, that there is a terrorist threat.

John Kerry was prepared to say whatever his Skull 'n Bones/NWO masters had intended for him to say. I mean heck, they literally own him till death. I can only assume you are unaware that John Heinz was assassinated in Pittsburgh (91) his death ultimately lead to the marriage of Kerry and his then mistress lover, Teresa Heinz, heir to the monster empire estate left behind by her late husband. They wed a couple of years after Heinz's death. If you look at their bio's, you'll see they claim George H.W Bush introduced them in 92 at some environmental formal ball in Brazil. I know i'm babbling off topic now, but this group of individuals (kerry, bush's, heinz) are all Yale skull 'n bones blood brothers and are the wizards (neocons incl) of our American dictatorship. Keep a close eye on who attends Bohemian Grove this summer, I'll promise you right now Bush & Kerry have front row VIP seats attending Moleck worshipings.

So how is it bin ladins fault that the public doesn't think kerrys methods are more effective than bushes?

Whoever fabricated the Bin Laden video is at fault for further misleading our nation.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Saudi Arabians have an estimated 750 billion invested in the American economy and with the possibility that within 20 years fossil fuel will become obsolete as a energy source, they need to maximise the price of oil in the short term and need the oil lobby in the whitehouse.

Anyone who thinks that the Saudi's are oblivious to American politics or their own future prosperity is tragically niave.

Osama was just helping safeguard their investments...

new topics

top topics

join