It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has The Democrat Party Found Its Next Barack Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ummm...one can only hope...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Up-and-coming young politician of [insert current BIG SOCIAL ISSUE MINORITY HERE], well spoken and well presented."

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

How is he the next Barack Obama?
I'm not getting the connection.

Here is what Joe Biden said about Barack Hussein Obama back in 2007 when BHO was running against Hillary and John Edwards: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Poor 'ol Joe. Sometimes he just can't hide it. hahahaha!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Once again, your version is a little more watered down then the real one.

Well, yes. It's a post, not a book. Your version is a summary also, yeah?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You commented that it was just another political party and made it sound nonchalant. That's not the case, it's a theological party based on the beliefs and laws of the Koran aka sharia law. This is non compatible with our constitution.
edit on 5-4-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I live in Michigan, and I promise you that 99% of Michiganders have never heard of this guy.

He hasn't got a prayer of being the governor any time soon, no matter if that prayer is said in a church or a mosque.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If he won he would be bring ideology not religion to the forefront. It is not the person as a Muslim that is worrisome to me it is the rules that are associated with following that Doctrine.

An Example of religious hypocrisy in the US right now.

if running people will also say that A Christian Right governor will want to try to stop abortions, bring prayer back to schools and want kids to follow the teachings of the bible. When this is presented it is a 'defense' that can be used in the MSM as well as by other candidates. It is acceptable even though in the bible you are only supposed to live by 10 commandments. The rest is interpretation. To be 'religious' in this sense one simply has to believe in god. There is no repercussion if not from anyone else in the world.

In Islam, they must follow Doctrine. So, would it be ok to say he will have people beheaded, there will be daily call to Prayer in schools and women will need to be covered? head to toe? Yes, but it would be considered, in this day and age xenophobic and racist to disagree even though the two terms do NOT apply. However, someone who follows Islam must follow ALL of the teachings and ideology or they are not a true Muslim. This is not disputable anymore.

I thought Hillary was going to choose Ellison instead of the tool she chose.

Oh, and Obama was only well spoken in front of a teleprompter....

edit on 04am30amf0000002017-04-05T11:56:11-05:001111 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 04am30amf0000002017-04-05T11:57:21-05:001121 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 04pm30pmf0000002017-04-05T12:30:54-05:001254 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Don't say that too loudly. You never know just WHO is behind him. Who would have ever thought a man by the name Barack Hussein Obama, a man who spent most of his childhood in the Islamic country of Indonesia and spent some time in Pakistan as a young man, would ever be able to get elected post 911.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

As is the GOP...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'd LOVE to see Joe Biden against Donald Trump for the 2020 race. Can you imagine two scruffy, gritty, east-coast guys going at each other? FAR more entertaining than Hillary vs Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join