It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Rep. Joaquin Castro Says Some Trump Associates Probably Going To Jail

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
take note: "fake news" [rumor & innuendo] keywords

That my impression is I wouldn't be surprised...
that's yet to be determined...
That's my impression..
If I was betting..
I think people will probably go to jail.
If the claims hold up, most likely.

also note absence of any "facts"

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

Remember the chants of "lock her up?" What goes around, comes around.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Castro: If the claims hold up, most likely.

Enough said.

As for this:

the pro-Trump establishment has coalesced around a frankenarrative of innuendo and conflation involving incidental collection, unmasking and Susan Rice and clearly, it's causing some Democrats to escalate their own rhetoric.

I think we've all had our fill of your "frankenarrative of innuendo and conflation". You've been doing it for over a year.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So have you. At least theantediluvean is a more entertaining writer.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So have you. At least theantediluvean is a more entertaining writer.

Actually i am more interested in combating the absurd propaganda and nonsense as opposed to adding to it.
I'll leave yourself and the like of theantediluvean to entertain us with your fantasy worlds.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth>>> I think some people are actually deluding themselves into buying this phony Russian collusion narrative. When it produces nothing, they'll be even more bitter and despondent. At least Pizzagate is still gaining steam.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, "if claims hold up, then people could go to jail." Might as well not say anything at all. With solid evidence of Hillary tampering with evidence, we'd all think she'd already be in jail... So I seriously anything will come of any of this crap. Btw, do Dems seriously not care that the only reason this Russian thing is an issue is because they got caught being deplorable, and think the American people should pay the bill to catch whoever did it?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The democratic party is playing cleanup on this story now. CNN just has James Clayburn on, who is the assistant leader of the democratic party, and he said the statement by Castro was a mistake, immature and they will likely come back to bite him. He said people should be letting the investigations play out.

As soon as they have the video up on the site I will post.
edit on 5-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The democratic party is playing cleanup on this story now. CNN just has James Clayburn on, who is the assistant leader of the democratic party, and he said the statement by Castro was a mistake, immature and they will likely come back to bite him. He said people should be letting the investigations play out.

As soon as they have the video up on the site I will post.

Note the pattern.
When Nunes revealed that Trump had a point about being spied on, CNN ran a story that night saying their was evidence from their sources of collusion. That story was shelved very quickly.

Now Rice has been exposed, another story pops up, and is quickly being walked back.

It is a strategy to dampen down criticism of their allies and masters. Watch what happens when the next news breaks to support Trump.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Jail time for these anti-American Trumpette's can't come soon enough. There was a time traitors were shot. If one Dem had only half of the Russian connections that seemingly everyone in Trump's inner circle has, the right-wing would be going absolutely nuts. Instead, they turn a blind eye, and are happy enough that it's not Hillary in there. Idiots.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It is a strategy to dampen down criticism of their allies and masters. Watch what happens when the next news breaks to support Trump.

That won't happen until the White House needs to distract from the latest revelations of their corruption. Funny, Bannon is now off the NSC. Apparently they don't need him now that Flynn is gone. [Sic!]

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, your main purpose here is to invert the truth. Now you have taken to finding "a pattern" in the allegations about Trump. This is mirroring the fact that it is a pattern of disinformation that underlines the evidence of Russian manipulation and collusion. There is no "Trump narrative," only a flimsy patchwork of improvisations, deflections, and lies.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now that Usay (or is it Qusay?) Trump has tweeted his Pulitzer endorsement for #GamerGate sleaze, alt-right personality, Twitter troll and half-a-Nazi beta-white-supremacist, Mike Cernovich and the Trumposphere has got itself a boogeywoman in Susan Rice, the pro-Trump establishment has coalesced around a frankenarrative of innuendo and conflation involving incidental collection, unmasking and Susan Rice and clearly, it's causing some Democrats to escalate their own rhetoric.

Good writing, yo.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Wow, they got them bang to rights.

No need for a trial, this dude has become judge and jury. He's seen the evidence.

Lol just like hum-teen hundred posts condemning Obama and Rice eh?

Pfft.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Nah the only thing I hear is exhaustion with snide innuendo from "the Midlands."

OP obviously has multiple fanboys who can't stop themselves from trying to chime in.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

OP obviously has multiple fanboys who can't stop themselves from trying to chime in.

You mean such as yourself?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah, CNN's all fake, until they say nice things about Trump. Then CNN's right on the money. Trump: Unflinching Ignorance. Poorly Educated, UNITE!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As far as I can tell, your main purpose here is to invert the truth. Now you have taken to finding "a pattern" in the allegations about Trump. This is mirroring the fact that it is a pattern of disinformation that underlines the evidence of Russian manipulation and collusion. There is no "Trump narrative," only a flimsy patchwork of improvisations, deflections, and lies.

As far as I can tell you are psychotic - searching for reds under the bed.
CNN's fake news stories are timed exactly to try and dampen down the truth as it comes out.
The only thing we know for sure is that the Obama administration was spying on Trump and his team.
The Russian collusion is a fantasy world made up by those that can;t accept the historic defeat they suffered on Nov 8th.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Four years ago Wolf Blitzer let us all know that he was an idiot.

"What's Clint Eastwood doing? I don't get it? Somebody explain it to me."

Same goes for that boob Chris Matthews. He said basically the same thing on the same night.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Just as before...from before Obama's time, really. No one ever get's prosecuted or sent to Jail. Ever.

It would be nice.

Not this time.

For a variety of reasons, this will become a full-blown circus - and deservedly so for some.

Why he (Trump) and his people were so stupid is beyond me.

If I had to guess, I'd say he simply couldn't help himself.

People are what they are...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join