It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Rep. Joaquin Castro Says Some Trump Associates Probably Going To Jail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dfnj2015

a reply to: theantediluvian

When was the last time anyone working at the highest levels of executive branch ever went to prison? It just doesn't happen. This is the United States of America. We simply do not have corruption in our government.

Prison...none ( though likely Nixon if not pardoned). Highest level since I've been old enough to care was when Bill Clinton was impeached....and then said it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is....I swear when I saw Hillary ask about "wiping" her server with a "cloth"....first thought was Bill's "is" answer....

That's true. But I don't think Bill Clinton ever served prison time.

He didnt...thats why I said "prison...none" at the beginning.

He was simply the last one to be under heavy scrutiny by the political and judicial system. He proved to the public that at the highest level you are above the law.

How quickly we forget...

Anywho....i have now searched the web for a bit and can't find any really high ranking officials that have been in prison.

I think there was more to the story than you are allowing. Otherwise, it would have been a slam dunk prison time.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'd say charge them all with felonies and then give them 5 years probation with a mandate that says they can never work for the public again (or anyone who doesn't hire felons). That should get the point across.

Oh and the fines that go directly back to the American people!

I think we need a special prosecutor and make sure to gather credible evidence first before charging anyone with a crime. I think when people accuse people of wrong doing without any evidence based on superstition it's called a witch hunt.

Yea, how about we start at the beginning. George Bush 2 and co. would be my preference. Then we can move onto Obama.

I don't care who goes to jail first. I think the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats and vise versa. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. The rule of law is not above the egos running our government.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If the claims hold up, most likely said Castro,

They have nothing but claims, the Democrats are playing politics.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That you would even make a thread with the word probably in the title is beneath you, my friend.

You are so much better than that.

Sadly....no longer the case. I used to enjoy the OP threads. Mostly just skip over them now except for the occasional one.

I like theantediluvian. I think he's brilliant.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

When was the last time anyone working at the highest levels of executive branch ever went to prison? It just doesn't happen. This is the United States of America. We simply do not have corruption in our government.

Prison...none ( though likely Nixon if not pardoned). Highest level since I've been old enough to care was when Bill Clinton was impeached....and then said it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is....I swear when I saw Hillary ask about "wiping" her server with a "cloth"....first thought was Bill's "is" answer....

That's true. But I don't think Bill Clinton ever served prison time.

He didnt...thats why I said "prison...none" at the beginning.

He was simply the last one to be under heavy scrutiny by the political and judicial system. He proved to the public that at the highest level you are above the law.

How quickly we forget...

Anywho....i have now searched the web for a bit and can't find any really high ranking officials that have been in prison.

I think there was more to the story than you are allowing. Otherwise, it would have been a slam dunk prison time.

Hmmm...all I can allow for is what we can all find researching.

Have any kids? I do. When one does something like trying to argue the word "is"....well let's just say they aren't exactly telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That you would even make a thread with the word probably in the title is beneath you, my friend.

Sadly....no longer the case. I used to enjoy the OP threads. Mostly just skip over them now except for the occasional one.

NEAT-O!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To many, It is my impression, If the claims hold up, If I were a betting man, and the other nonsense that comes from the left.

Well if I were a betting man, I would say that this guy thought Hillary was a shoe in for the Presidency. Enough said.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Of course they are playing politics, but that does not mean there is no weight to Castro's comments.

Instead of outright denying the possibilities in this case, I think it would be wiser to wait-it-out.

As it stands, it appears you are also playing politics with this issue. Not sure that puts you in any position to lecture the Dems, or whomever, for playing politics. Unless you want to be a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

LMAO!!!
"impressions"
"Suspiscions"
"Mays"
"Mights"

If wishes and dreams were horses and ponies, beggars would ride. So keep that saddle handy, theantediluvian, because my impression is that as long as children believe in magic and have faith in the tooth fairy, I suspect that white stallion you keep dreaming of may still manifest itself and you might get to jump on and take a long pony ride around the globe, friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Isn't this the same guy that tried to impersonate his brother at a parade/rally lol?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

So it's politics when the words come out of Democrat's mouths and it's **what** when it comes out of Republican's mouths?

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional. What I don't understand is why you flag waving right wingers don't think when Republican breaks a law that it deserves your same level of outrage as when a Democrat does it. Can we just agree that if anyone in government breaks the law they should be charge, tried, and if convicted they should serve prison time. Why can't we just agree on this one issue as non-partisan and in everyone's self-interests?????

It seems to me this kind of hypocrisy by Republicans makes me think they really don't love this country or care about the Constitution.

edit on 4-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

In the same manner as one could consider Andy Kaufman or Steve O "brilliant," I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
trump is bad! trump is russian agent!

agent orange to kill the americas!
edit on 4-4-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: dfnj2015

In the same manner as one could consider Andy Kaufman or Steve O "brilliant," I agree with you.

Moderators are like Wizards in one respect
They are never early or late , but arrive precisely on time

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

All these bombshells that never go off, it's no wonder people keep calling them duds, and that CNN keeps shooting blanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I see that you can be easily fooled.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's email gate all over again but with less evidence present. What was before that? WMD's?

Benghazi. Before that was WMDs but WMDs didn't get a whole lot of investigation. Prior to that was Lewinsky. We really haven't had anything of this magnitude with a Republican administration since what, Iran Contra?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well I'll second that. I also like antediluvian just fine when he's writing about something other than Donald Trump. Those threads are often very interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

More wishful thinking, I'm willing to make a monetary bet no one in the Trump admin will be put in jail. If there was any evidence of something illegal we would of seen it by now or it would of been leaked.

And what committees is this guy on ? How would he be privy to know anything ? Did he get a memo from Susan? He's just another Liberal flapping his gums to get on TV before he makes a run at Cruz's spot..

edit on 4-4-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Completely missed GHWB. Hmmm, wonder why.

Do you think anything will come of this interview? I mean, shaky opinion at best it seems.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join