It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL! Rep. Joaquin Castro Says Some Trump Associates Probably Going To Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now that Usay (or is it Qusay?) Trump has tweeted his Pulitzer endorsement for #GamerGate sleaze, alt-right personality, Twitter troll and half-a-Nazi beta-white-supremacist, Mike Cernovich and the Trumposphere has got itself a boogeywoman in Susan Rice, the pro-Trump establishment has coalesced around a frankenarrative of innuendo and conflation involving incidental collection, unmasking and Susan Rice and clearly, it's causing some Democrats to escalate their own rhetoric.

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), member of the House Intelligence Committee, was just on CNN (30+ minutes ago) and he's making some pretty bold claims. There's no video yet but nice guy that I am, I transcribed the part of the interview with Wolf Blitzer where these statements were made.

Blitzer: Well have you seen any hard evidence of collusion yet?
Castro: Well, uh, I guess I would say this. That my impression is I wouldn't be surprised after this is said and done, that some people end up in jail.
Blitzer: Really? Uh and how high does that go? In your suspicion? That's all we can call it right now.
Castro: Well, that's yet to be determined.
Blitzer: But You think some people are going to wind up in jail? Not just one individual but people — plural — is what you're saying?
Castro: That's my impression
Blitzer: Do you want to elaborate a little bit on that? Give us a little bit more? Because that's obviously a very intriguing statement.
Castro: I wish I could but I can't at this time.
Blitzer: But at this point, you're confident that at least some Trump associates will end up in jail?
Castro: If I was betting, I would say, "yes."
Blitzer: Including some who are working in the new administration or people who worked or advised the president during the campaign and maybe during the transition?
Castro: As you can imagine Wolf, I'l have to comment on that later. But again, if somebody asked me my impression, my impression is that people will probably be charged and I think people will probably go to jail.
Blitzer: Without sharing evidence — because I know it's classified. But do you believe that there's enough evidence already — evidence that you've seen — that would justify someone going to jail or people going to jail?
Castro: If the claims hold up, most likely.
Blitzer: Really? Alright, well that's pretty shocking to hear that.

Castro seems quite certain that when this is all said and done, people connected to Trump will be going to jail. Despite making these brazen predictions, he fell short of saying that his impression is that the arrest will include people who are currently a part of the administration.

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Blitzer's still working for Very Fake News, right?

CNN is still full-tilt-boogey.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's email gate all over again but with less evidence present. What was before that? WMD's?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'll be surprised if any politician gets more than a slap on the wrist for their crimes. Both parties are so dirty they wouldn't dare go after one another.

It doesn't help that every administration in the last few decades have had discrepancies at best. So if they start punishing now I'd be surprised.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow, they got them bang to rights.

No need for a trial, this dude has become judge and jury. He's seen the evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just as before...from before Obama's time, really. No one ever get's prosecuted or sent to Jail. Ever.

It would be nice.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'll be surprised if any politician gets more than a slap on the wrist for their crimes. Both parties are so dirty they wouldn't dare go after one another.

It doesn't help that every administration in the last few decades have had discrepancies at best. So if they start punishing now I'd be surprised.

It is becoming painfully apparent, to me anyway, that we are not ALL governed by the same laws.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now that Usay (or is it Qusay?) Trump has tweeted his Pulitzer endorsement for #GamerGate sleaze, alt-right personality, Twitter troll and half-a-Nazi beta-white-supremacist, Mike Cernovich and the Trumposphere has got itself a boogeywoman in Susan Rice, the pro-Trump establishment has coalesced around a frankenarrative of innuendo and conflation involving incidental collection, unmasking and Susan Rice and clearly, it's causing some Democrats to escalate their own rhetoric.

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), member of the House Intelligence Committee, was just on CNN (30+ minutes ago) and he's making some pretty bold claims. There's no video yet but nice guy that I am, I transcribed the part of the interview with Wolf Blitzer where these statements were made.

Blitzer: Well have you seen any hard evidence of collusion yet?
Castro: Well, uh, I guess I would say this. That my impression is I wouldn't be surprised after this is said and done, that some people end up in jail.
Blitzer: Really? Uh and how high does that go? In your suspicion? That's all we can call it right now.
Castro: Well, that's yet to be determined.
Blitzer: But You think some people are going to wind up in jail? Not just one individual but people — plural — is what you're saying?
Castro: That's my impression
Blitzer: Do you want to elaborate a little bit on that? Give us a little bit more? Because that's obviously a very intriguing statement.
Castro: I wish I could but I can't at this time.
Blitzer: But at this point, you're confident that at least some Trump associates will end up in jail?
Castro: If I was betting, I would say, "yes."
Blitzer: Including some who are working in the new administration or people who worked or advised the president during the campaign and maybe during the transition?
Castro: As you can imagine Wolf, I'l have to comment on that later. But again, if somebody asked me my impression, my impression is that people will probably be charged and I think people will probably go to jail.
Blitzer: Without sharing evidence — because I know it's classified. But do you believe that there's enough evidence already — evidence that you've seen — that would justify someone going to jail or people going to jail?
Castro: If the claims hold up, most likely.
Blitzer: Really? Alright, well that's pretty shocking to hear that.

Castro seems quite certain that when this is all said and done, people connected to Trump will be going to jail. Despite making these brazen predictions, he fell short of saying that his impression is that the arrest will include people who are currently a part of the administration.

He fell short of saying anything at all.

LOL..."if the claims hold up" being the key phrase here.

So yeah...nobody is going to jail. Likely nobody on either side.

I do believe the dems are going to come out of this looking like fools though.

How long has the Russian thing been going on now, and still nobody charged or in jail?
edit on 4/4/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It is becoming painfully apparent, to me anyway, that we are not ALL governed by the same laws.

Better late than never.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

shell
shell
shell

Lock em all up!!!

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Better late than never.

Hold-out, late bloomer, hopeful,(naive) any of those apply.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Blitzer's still working for Very Fake News, right?

CNN is still full-tilt-boogey.

So news that disagrees with ideology is declares as fake while stories that do agree with your ideology are considered fair and balance facts without being questioned. Nice.

+7 more 
link   

Castro's last answer "If the claims are right" Seems to me he hasn't actually seen anything yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There are rumors Jared Kushner, Ivanka's own husband has been attacking Bannon. I wonder if this is related.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Precisely. And I don't care what party someone belongs to, these are our employees.

Many businesses wouldn't put up with this blatant disregard for the rules, neither should we.

Hit them with the book. All of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

When was the last time anyone working at the highest levels of executive branch ever went to prison? It just doesn't happen. This is the United States of America. We simply do not have corruption in our government.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Better late than never.

Hold-out, late bloomer, hopeful,(naive) any of those apply.

Nothing wrong with having hope.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

By their own appointed judges?

Using our tax dollars?

If convicted, room and board on our dime?

See where I'm going with this?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Notice how he keeps stepping off of definitively saying Trump admin people are going to jail? People will go to jail, but he's not hanging his hat on Trump people quite yet, just "people."

Maybe he's referring to Obama admin people. Or Obama admin holdovers in the new administration.

But if you think he just gave out a smoking gun "Trump is dead," then this was far from it. The Susan Rice stuff is far more definite.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
So news that disagrees with ideology is declares as fake

I'm not so much concerned with their ideology as I am with their facts. They get their facts wrong ... or they pretend there are facts present when it's nothing more than an opinion or a guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join