It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is mad at Trump for not bombing SAA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Not many want to hear this. Heck, I don't. But I don't want to be blind to it, either, while I enjoy my (for now) relatively comfy life, never knowing why the world hates us, as the bombs keep raining down and children scream daily in terror and horrific pain while I get on ATS and argue silly partisan points that are oh so petty in the face of the real problem.

All this stuff explains: Russia!! Why they have to be the ultimate Dr. Evil. JFK tried to stop this crap. It went into overdrive after they capped him.

Hence, why Trump is so dangerous to the deep state and it's allies (read co-conspirators.) He's talking crazy smack like stopping the nation toppling and he sees no reason why NOT to seek a better relationship with Russia.

This is also why we all ought to drop the partisanship and collectively scream for and support Trump in trying to do these things. Surely the monumental significance of our horrendous, baby bombing, terrorist creating, foreign policy is more important than a wall or bathrooms at this powder keg moment in human history?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
McCain and the rest of Congress have no right to say anything.

Back when Syria was starting up and doing stuff like this, Obama asked Congress for permission to send and put troops in Syria to help end this, and Congress, by their silence said no.

So to complain now that something bad is going on, is kind of like complaining about your dog running down the street when you did not get up and make sure the gate was closed, after you left it open.

<< 1  2   >>

join