It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is mad at Trump for not bombing SAA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No way was the chemical attack Assad.

Why the hell would he do it? Russia have his back, he is actually winning now and the USA is off his back.
What does he gain by gassing 100 or so civilians? NOTHING.

The gas attack was done by:

1) Rebels trying to lay the blame on Assad because they are losing and there only hope is to bring the west in.
2) A rogue CIA cell who are acting againt the wishes of Trump to draw the USA into a war to fullfill the dreams of McCain, Hillary and Graham.
3)A US Ally that wants to bring the west/US into war. IE British MI6 who are operating in the area.
4) Mixture by all of the above.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You forgot number 5. They just hit a chemical weapon depot. After reading the reports that sounds like the most plausible explanation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Probably they were bombing around randomly and accidentally hit an old chemical weapons depot. This is what they do all day long.

edit on 4-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You forgot number 5. They just hit a chemical weapon depot. After reading the reports that sounds like the most plausible explanation.

Either way it wasnt Assad.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You forgot Mossad.

ETA: Naw, you had it covered after all.

edit on 4-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Maybe the old warhawk should have won when he ran for POTUS.
Oh, that's right, he sucks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I have always said this (admittedly as a man who did not serve in the military and intends no disrespect towards any who have or who are): A normal individual could not, in my mind, go through the horrors and torture John McCain suffered as a prisoner of war and come out the other side as eager to send America's young men into the jaws of hell as McCain has long been. His warmongering, and why split hairs here? John McCain is the poster boy of warmongers. His warmongering can only be explained by him experiencing some sort of mental breakage or sociopathic mental condition brought about from the torture he experienced.

I'm not entirely convinced that John McCain could pass any psychiatric exams to legally allow him to own a firearm if he wasn't a US Senator.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
How many times and by how many countries has McCain been brainwashed?

Trick question. You don't have to answer because it's rhetorical and nobody knows for sure. At least two. Here's how McCain and other Senators are brainwashed & psy-oped. Literally.

It's a RollingStone article by the late Michael Hastings (R.I.P dude!!) that should be non-partisan enough for everyone, while at the same time showing what we're up against. McCain is up front & center for some programming!

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators…

…"My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. "I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line."...

...Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

www.rollingstone.com...

Don't kid yourself.

He is paid off by the military lobby groups. No psy-ops needed when they will gladly trade the lives of fellow Americans for money and favors.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here`s a crazy idea, before we go bombing sovereign countries maybe congress should have a vote and actually declare war against them FIRST?

if congress doesn`t have the guts or the votes to pass a declaration of war then maybe we shouldn`t be bombing anybody.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
here`s a crazy idea, before we go bombing sovereign countries maybe congress should have a vote and actually declare war against them FIRST?

if congress doesn`t have the guts or the votes to pass a declaration of war then maybe we shouldn`t be bombing anybody.

Said vote would culminate with McCain calling any Republican who voted 'nay' a "Wacko bird" while claiming they were working for Assad along with other equally insane and petulant accusations. One of these days the Senate will hopefully censure the raving loon and we'll be done with him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The strangest thought just hit me: McCain is so obvious--and moreso each day--so amoral, so effin' crazy, that our collective utter horror at this idiot--and his masters--might alone break down the partisanship and unite us on draining the swamp after all.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Trick question. You don't have to answer because it's rhetorical and nobody knows for sure. At least two. Here's how McCain and other Senators are brainwashed & psy-oped. Literally.

Wow!

The article you linked to in your post is disturbing. Not surprising, but still disturbing.

Where is the outrage? Where is the investigation? Where are the criminal charges?

But mostly, the article demonstrates the level of susceptibility to manipulation on McCain's part.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Wow!

The article you linked to in your post is disturbing. Not surprising, but still disturbing.

Where is the outrage? Where is the investigation? Where are the criminal charges?

But mostly, the article demonstrates the level of susceptibility to manipulation on McCain's part.

The outrage is there, it's just aimed in the wrong direction.

And yes, that article is disturbing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

"What is truth?, asked Pilate, and then he washed his hands. I posted this elsewhere today, and not to be a bore, but I think it's a worthwhile read and a damning indictment. I'd like to hear other thoughts and opinions on it should anyone care to.

It goes far to explain yer McCains & yer Grahams & other such trash I do believe.

Assad’s Death Warrant

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
McCain's a warmongering piece of #. I have no more words for the man. My view of him isn't a secret.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The strangest thought just hit me: McCain is so obvious--and moreso each day--so amoral, so effin' crazy, that our collective utter horror at this idiot--and his masters--might alone break down the partisanship and unite us on draining the swamp after all.

The list of incriminations against him is lengthy and includes
-Aiding and abetting ISIS

-Provocation of war with Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Serbia, if there's a potential war, McCain will support it.
-He's the senior member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. This means the disgraceful failure of the V.A. to care for our veterans lays directly on his shoulders.
-The entire "Maverick" persona is a joke he used to clumsily navigate the fact that he's a corporatist, warmonger with a slew of socially liberal and yay big brother positions. He could just as easily be a Democrat "maverick" considering how little his positions adhere to either of the two primary parties' stated platforms.
-He legislates as a total bully, ranting and raving against any manner of "democracy" which dares disagree with him on any position,
-He runs on one issue from his personal past: his status as a POW, while conveniently ignoring all of the filth he also carries around like divorcing his first wife (after cheating on her numerous times) because she became ill.
-Songbird... nuff said

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Quite frankly this POS should be tried for treason.

Aiding and abetting Giving aid and comfort to enemy last time I checked was treason.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Thats not a crazy idea it's quite sane and Im sure the Constitution only lets Congress make declarations of war.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

From your source:

“Secret cables and reports by the U.S., Saudi and Israeli intelligence agencies indicate that the moment Assad rejected the Qatari pipeline, military and intelligence planners quickly arrived at the consensus that fomenting a Sunni uprising in Syria to overthrow the uncooperative Bashar Assad was a feasible path to achieving the shared objective of completing the Qatar/Turkey gas link. In 2009, according to WikiLeaks, soon after Bashar Assad rejected the Qatar pipeline, the CIA began funding opposition groups in Syria.”

There's a clear pattern we have seen over the years since Bush 41 all the way to the present day.

And that is, exploiting a fanatic religious ideology to foster a covert geopolitical objective.

The US wants to install a puppet regime in Damascus so it can secure pipeline corridors in the East, oversee the transport of vital energy reserves from Qatar to the EU, and make sure that those reserves continue to be denominated in US Dollars that are recycled into US Treasuries and US financial assets.

And then they mention the banks... inevitable.

Keep sending these articles, they're neural candy to me right now.

edit on 4/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join