It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is mad at Trump for not bombing SAA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trump says Assad is here to stay, and holds up his end of the bargain with the Russians to not attack SAA or arm rebels. McCain gets mad because he wants to take down Assad. Trump asked Russia and Iran not to let SAA do chemical attacks after today's chemical attack that killed 54 in Khan Sheikhoun, but that's about it.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Why doesn't this guy just go live off beer money

And, please take your irritating daughter with you.

Thank you for your Service.

It however, does not entitle you to a lifetime of idiotic remarks.

Quit sending other people's kids to die for nothing...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

McCain gets mad when they don't play "Matlock" on the senate TV's.

Retire already, you old bastard!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The man is deranged... retire already.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
McCain is mad………..we could just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
McCain is a pilot. If we launch an attack let him lead the way.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For some reason I am starting to see Sarah Palin distancing herself from him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

... she's wackadoodle too.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Trump could bomb Syrian weapon storage as a warning to North Korea and accomplish two things at once.

1) Retaliation for Chemical weapons
2) Show North Korea we are not afraid to use force.

After striking Syrian weapon storage where we'd guess their chemical weapons are held the white house should issue a strong statement like:

"The United States will not tolerate the use of weapons of mass destruction and let this be a warning to all powers attempting to develop or use such devises that we will use force against you."

Then go home.

It would potentially freeze North Korea's weapon tests and retaliate against Assad also showing the world that Trump will not stand with Russia on this issue.

No boots on the ground, no outstanding war, the strike might actually prevent those two things in North Korea.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Her supporting him wasn't exactly a positive thing. Like the other poster stated, she's as big an idiot as he is! "Birds of a feather flock together."

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

And what does that tell you if she distances herself from him?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Trump needs good relation with Russia. Assad is Russia's lapdog. No way Trump attack SAA.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
McCain is the ultimate case against wartime prisoner exchanges.
edit on -050005pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

McCain should be impeached and tried.

But I appreciate that someone in government is making it clear that supporting the "moderate" rebels and bombing Syria into dust was in-fact about regime change.

It was never about "fighting" ISUS which we actually helped to create.

Sen. McCain slips into Syria, meets with future leaders of ISUS.

edit on 4-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

link   
The self-same McCain who is leading the charge against the Russians on the Republican side ?The same John McCain always beating the drums of war ? One of the many in Congress who are so full of bullsh** their eyes are turning brown ?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know, there are still, to this day a group of Rabbis and scribes that record the daily activities of the human race.
Sort of like The Bible 2.0
I believe it is time that the nomination process should be started and the Book of Cowboy should be added to scripture.

Buck
edit on 4-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
How many times, and by how many countries, has McCain been brainwashed?

Trick question. You don't have to answer because it's rhetorical and nobody knows for sure. At least two. Here's how McCain and other Senators are brainwashed & psy-oped. Literally.

It's a RollingStone article by the late Michael Hastings (R.I.P dude!!) that should be non-partisan enough for everyone, while at the same time showing what we're up against. McCain is up front & center for some programming!

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators…

…"My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. "I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line."...

...Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 4-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So Trump is atacked by the Democrats for wanting war, and attacked by MCain for not wanting war. He can't really win, can he?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Who thinks the uS military is in Syria, to help Assad rid his country of terrorists?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So many war mongers in the US. I lost track of them. This is like the plot from Metal Gear Solid. It's true wars are the best and lucrative business on the planet. This is just scary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join