It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isis says trump is an idiot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Trump isn't an idiot. First off he's a billionaire and second he sits in the most powerful seat in the world right now. Anyone calling him an idiot is an idiot themselves. Now if anyone was yelling he's a loudmouth then I'd agree.

Logic dictates if you can't figure out when to keep your mouth (read: Twitter fingers) shut, that's a qualifier for Idiot status.

So , that applies to millions of Twits on Twit-ter .
All are idiots?
Must be why I refuse to

They're not dubbed Twidiots for nothin', Goth

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Haven't heard of this Isis....who is she?

She was this gal that had a fling with a guy named Osiris they had a bird headed kid named Horus.... True Story

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I honestly cant figure out why this inspired thought-provoking op didnt get at least 300 flags and stars. Blows my mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Its so obvious that they hate Trump of course they do they love King Obama because he was one of them now that we have a real american born present in office of coarse their saying how much they hate him what did you expect? Thats the MSM for you always taking sides with the aggitattors. They did it in china, in england (which is why england lost WW2 until the USA saved there bacon).

But I ask you one single salient question: Does anyone care what a bunch of cave rats have to say about our leader? Of course not.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

You shouldnt call liberals cave-rats...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Because.....?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Well.... freedom of speech so have at it

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The media's mischaracterization of the President is a gift to America's enemies.

Yeah, like aid and comfort, it seems like.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
So are they just saying this about our beloved president because they are starting to loose ground in the middle east? Are they saying this to try to remain relevant? Or do they really believe it?

If by "an idiot" they mean corrupt, ignorant of the government he attempts to run, while not caring a whit for it's laws, devolved, devoid of any ethics, only interested in his own aggrandizement, oblivious to the poor (anyone but him and a few cronies), a liar who is almost immediately caught on all his lies and subterfuges... then
His 'idiocy' is so obvious, from many Perspectives!
One doesn't need an agenda to see the obvious..

And if ISIS never got anything right but that,
"Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile!"
edit on 5-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Heh... I see what you did there.

However, Trump is an idiot. Knowing that does not make me an IS sympathiser, it merely means that I have been paying attention. ISIS and Trump deserve eachother really, since they are all barely educated peons who know next to nothing about anything worth knowing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
So are they just saying this about our beloved president because they are starting to loose ground in the middle east? Are they saying this to try to remain relevant? Or do they really believe it?
m.huffpost.com...

Dont be an isis sympathizer and agree with them. They are the enemy and they shouldnt be bad-mouthing the leader of the free world. Land of the free, home of the brave.
Isis, shut up. Dont believe their lies.
Mr trump is not an idiot and you are not going to get more recruits by making such outlandish claims.
Trump may end up giving them a spanking.
I hope so.

It's true, it's true because I read it on Twitter ....

What a jackass

Trump is an idiot irrespective what ISIS think

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join