It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isis says trump is an idiot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Glad I'm not a republican or a democrat all of this bickering over a definition sounds exhausting. Kind of reminds me of the true Scotsman fallacy.

I guess things like this are inevitable with social organization's like poltical parties.
edit on 4-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Glad I'm not a republican or a democrat all of this bickering over a definition sounds exhausting. Kind of reminds me of the true Scotsman fallacy.

I guess things like this are inevitable with social organization's like poltical parties.

Ditto... its gone mad. WOrship of the Donkey or Elephant are the largest religion in the country.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
So are they just saying this about our beloved president because they are starting to loose ground in the middle east? Are they saying this to try to remain relevant? Or do they really believe it?
m.huffpost.com...

Dont be an isis sympathizer and agree with them. They are the enemy and they shouldnt be bad-mouthing the leader of the free world. Land of the free, home of the brave.
Isis, shut up. Dont believe their lies.
Mr trump is not an idiot and you are not going to get more recruits by making such outlandish claims.
Trump may end up giving them a spanking.
I hope so.

LOL...who cares...its ISIS.

Guessing this thread is sarcastic trolling of sorts? I can't see anyone claiming others are ISIS sympathizers for saying Trump is an idiot.

Fact of the matter is, you don't become POTUS if you're an idiot...just doesn't happen. Can't recall the last McD's hamburger flipping middle school dropout we had as President.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was listening to a podcast yesterday talking about cults and they were talking about one way you could look at human society is nothing but cults within cults. You have the cult of your family nation sports peer groups ect. The idea really stuck with me it's application to poltical parties should be glaringly obvious.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

George bush was fairly close to that description

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The only thing ISIS and leftists do have in common, other than hating Trump is that they won't insult Islam.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Idreamofme

The media's mischaracterization of the President is a gift to America's enemies.

Exactly their intentions. They are trying to manifest destiny, whatever that means..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Fact of the matter is, you don't become POTUS if you're an idiot...just doesn't happen. Can't recall the last McD's hamburger flipping middle school dropout we had as President.

From a purely anecdotal, pragmatic stance, education doesn't equal "not an idiot." Some of the stupidest individuals I've ever met had impressive strings of letters after their name. Meanwhile, some of the smartest, deepest thinking individuals I've known left school in favor of hands filled with calouses. While the nation's Academia elitists experience convulsions and wretching at the idea that accredited establishment education isn't a prerequisite for being intelligent, education can be found in many places, including nature.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

George bush was fairly close to that description

Except he went to Harvard and graduated, but yeah....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The only thing ISIS and leftists do have in common, other than hating Trump is that they won't insult Islam.

Gotta love feelings....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

From a purely anecdotal, pragmatic stance, education doesn't equal "not an idiot." Some of the stupidest individuals I've ever met had impressive strings of letters after their name. Meanwhile, some of the smartest, deepest thinking individuals I've known left school in favor of hands filled with calouses. While the nation's Academia elitists experience convulsions and wretching at the idea that accredited establishment education isn't a prerequisite for being intelligent, education can be found in many places, including nature.

True...i have met plenty I would consider inexperienced in life, but have a natural talent at what they do and are very successful. Similar to most doctors...smart in medicine but typically suck with money.

Either way, they don't get where they are by being idiots. That includes being smart enough to hire people smarter than you to work for you. Most leaders don't know how to do the job of the lowest wage earners, but most of the lowest wage earners could also not be leaders.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Kind of like that muslim kid that wrote #blacklivesmatter a hundred times?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Trump to Islamic State

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I was listening to a podcast yesterday talking about cults and they were talking about one way you could look at human society is nothing but cults within cults. You have the cult of your family nation sports peer groups ect. The idea really stuck with me it's application to poltical parties should be glaringly obvious.

Sounds like an interesting podcast!! Wheels within wheels... cults within cults. Its a weird thing.. we are tribal at heart.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Kind of like that muslim kid that wrote #blacklivesmatter a hundred times?

Or the one that came to school with an obvious fake bomb for media play and Obama invited him to the White House?

I'd say the kid that wrote that is pretty damn smart actually. He got in to Stanford, Yale and Princeton...pretty sure it wasn't because of his writing that 100 times....didnt see Harvard on his list though.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump to Islamic State

reality TV imitating life or life imitating reality TV?
How surreal this post truth era is becoming maybe we are really living in a simulation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to say, if Trump gets a second term, I don't know who'd be more irate; ISIS or Leftists.

It'd be fun to watch.

Lol that would be fun.

politics has gotten fun like entertainment since it seems the lines between reality TV and politics has been crossed.
Can't wait to see what knew spectacles the circus has in store for us. Whatever it is I'm sure it will be entertaining.

Very true, politics is the new tv fad nowadays everyone's watching, all we can do is keep our eyes peeled for what's next.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Trump may end up giving them a spanking.
I hope so.

Even if he does, it won't change the fact that he's an idiot.

ISIS is definitely right with this assertion.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Isis says Trump is an idiot? How dare they!

We're Rubber and their Glue. What they say bounces off of us and sticks to them! So there!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Idreamofme

Lmao. Now Trumpkins have devolved to, "If you criticize Trump, you're an ISIS sympathizer!"

In an equal and opposite reaction to an action world, the question remains. What came first; the chicken or the egg?

History repeating and clever cliches are what it has come to.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join