It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isis says trump is an idiot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have to say, if Trump gets a second term, I don't know who'd be more irate; ISIS or Leftists.

It'd be fun to watch.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In Full Seriousness...

What the hell is Huffpo doing? We get it, Huffpo, you and your merry little band of contributors saw "Trump idiot" and drooled all over yourselves to get the article and quotes onto the web, but at what cost? Should ANYONE in the western world be giving these murderers, pedophiles, and psychopaths in ISIS any voice whatsoever? Of what benefit is knowledge of their words to the average westerner? Do they have one iota of ideology that isn't deserving of one cruise missle jammed down their mouths while another is placed up their ass and given swift kicks until the tips meet in the middle and all goes "BOOM?"

Western journalism has freedom of the press (albeit something in the modern world which much more resembles freedom to spread establishment narratives and propaganda... but) so maybe use that freedom to actually not print something for a change? This goes well beyond the ISIS wastes of skin, too. Why in the hell were the rambling manifestos of the Unabomber published? What asshat decided to run with the idea of publishing whichever subhuman group of retards takes "credit" after each terror attack happens? Of what purpose have the various "news" interviews with people like Manson, Dahmer, and Ramirez served? WHY GIVE VOICE TO THOSE WHOSE VOICES SHOULD BE RIPPED FROM THEIR THROATS, DEVOURED, AND THEN CRAPPED BACK INTO THE VOID THEY CAME FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Huffpo, and all the rest of western journalism (and God do I use that term loosely) needs to learn when to sit down and keep their damn mouth closed for a change.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have to say, if Trump gets a second term, I don't know who'd be more irate; ISIS or Leftists.

Well they both like to ban smoking and guns.

So really tough call to make.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why? Because ideology trumps everything for some.

Party before country!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It'd be fun to watch.

Lol that would be fun.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Trump gets a second term, it may well be on the smoldering and defiled carcasses of ISIS fighters. Whichever POTUS is in command when this nation finally stops playing games and decides to deal with the Middle East the way it needs to be dealt with will likely see popularity numbers in America not seen since the days immediately following 9/11 when Bush's approval was in the mid 90s.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

The media's mischaracterization of the President is a gift to America's enemies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone other than Gen. Mattis has the stones to do the right thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

It'd be fun to watch.

Lol that would be fun.

politics has gotten fun like entertainment since it seems the lines between reality TV and politics has been crossed.
Can't wait to see what knew spectacles the circus has in store for us. Whatever it is I'm sure it will be entertaining.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone other than Gen. Mattis has the stones to do the right thing.

Our military is filled with Mattises (Mattii?
) When politicians remove politics from the war room and allow men who understand combat and physical conflict to take their rightful place at the head of the strategy and decision matrix, this nation is the living embodiment of the Greek mythological Typhon... a monster so powerful and capable of such destruction even the gods were scared to death of waking him up. The problem is we've been taken over by self loathing jackasses who place more value in making sure nobodies toes are stepped on during war, because we can't have the world feeling like the USA is really the bees knees now, can we?

Sickening display of cowardly self-denegration by the globalists in American clothing that have shoved this country down as often as possible.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

They could have at least let him start his job as president before all the silly critical stuff started. The media were bashing him for a year and a half before he even started serving as commander in chief.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Obama has spent the last 8 years purging the military leadership of warriors.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Our military is filled with Mattises (Mattii?
) When politicians remove politics from the war room and allow men who understand combat and physical conflict to take their rightful place at the head of the strategy and decision matrix, this nation is the living embodiment of the Greek mythological Typhon... a monster so powerful and capable of such destruction even the gods were scared to death of waking him up. The problem is we've been taken over by self loathing jackasses who place more value in making sure nobodies toes are stepped on during war, because we can't have the world feeling like the USA is really the bees knees now, can we?

Sickening display of cowardly self-denegration by the globalists in American clothing that have shoved this country down as often as possible.

Absolutely beautiful post!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

What's a fake republican? All the Republicans who are critical or against Trump and by that matter what defines a real republican?

Fake republicans are evidently those who won't blindly suction their lips to a more powerful person's anus on demand. I think the alternate name is RINO these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

What's a fake republican? All the Republicans who are critical or against Trump and by that matter what defines a real republican?

Fake republicans are evidently those who won't blindly suction their lips to a more powerful person's anus on demand. I think the alternate name is RINO these days.

Nah.. fake republican is a term a person uses when they havent realized YET that they are NOT a republican anymore. The Repubs have moved to a place that doesnt represent the stances they claim to have. Theyve left the party behind and kidnapped the name.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well said.

Its a war of ideological attrition they are running. Align pop culture trump ridicule with the ISIS quotes in print for the public to slowly accept them as allies against the Nazi Trump regime.

I think its been made clear the left has accepted ISIS over anything Trump. It would be Racist/Fascist/buzz word to say other wise

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They could have at least let him start his job as president before all the silly critical stuff started. The media were bashing him for a year and a half before he even started serving as commander in chief.

True. The coverage was overwhelmingly negative and unfair, breaching all ethical guidelines of journalism. It was a vilification campaign unlike anything ever seen before, and perpetrated by a media who not only endorsed the party leader of the opposition, but who was caught colluding with them. Their methods follows the propaganda model to a "T".

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Nah.. fake republican is a term a person uses when they havent realized YET that they are NOT a republican anymore. The Repubs have moved to a place that doesnt represent the stances they claim to have. Theyve left the party behind and kidnapped the name.

Sounds more like those who've gone alt-right are the fakes who haven't yet realized they've deviated and are no longer Republicans.

Come on now.
edit on 4/4/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Sounds more like those who've gone alt-right are the fakes who haven't yet realized they've deviated and are no longer Republicans.

Come on now.

"republicans" in govt are not the same republicans as the Republican American citizens. The things you call alt-right have always been around... that lunacy is found in both parties... they just have hidden for a long time. Now they are in more numbers and are out.. taking over both Republican and Democrat parties. Lunacy is acceptable now it seems. Expected even. Definitely the loonies are used by each party.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join