It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isis says trump is an idiot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Trump isn't an idiot. First off he's a billionaire and second he sits in the most powerful seat in the world right now. Anyone calling him an idiot is an idiot themselves. Now if anyone was yelling he's a loudmouth then I'd agree.

He maybe a billionaire that doesn't mean he can't still be an idiot...Ok and Yeah he's also a loudmouth.
edit on 4 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ISIS calling someone an idiot is the height of irony...
These are the same people razing priceless sights of antiquity across the levant because ISIS considers these cities and museums heretical to their magic moon god...

Hi pot, I'm kettle...now boil everyone who disagrees me!!!

-Chris

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Obama was an ISIL sympathizer. He could never bring himself to say ISIS. Poor guy, must have been hard to be a closet Muslim.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
second he sits in the most powerful seat in the world right now.

Something like that could be up for debate on a site know for uncovering conspiracies and the puppet masters who really pull the strings.
Just some food for thought.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, they also think the entire populace of the western world are idiots deserving of death as well.

Moving on, lets wipe the ME clean and move all the angels that moved to Europe back to their new homelands and start fresh

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Isis seem amazingly updated with every gossip trend in US or Europe, especially those in the social networks. I wonder when they have the time to read and chat on Facebook, given how busy they are all the time.
Wonder if they read ATS also...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Idreamofme

ISIS - weaponised trolls.

Who gives a sh** what they say? They hate everything that isn't flying a black flag.

Actually, they also have a white flag. The husband has one of their white flags.. they like to stick a flag everywhere they pillage, rape, and destroy. Taking down the flags is a hobby in the sand box. Most black flags with the shahada arent ISIS... but they enjoy the confusion. SO do the journalists. There are so many factions in this Jihad and all sorts of flags. So if you see jihadists waving that white one... shoot anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What is this preschool?

No it's a Trump bash.

Please kindly ignore what a bunch of right wing neocons clinging to their guns, and Qu'ran say over in the middle east.

That have a barbaric history of following through with their 'free speech'.
edit on 4-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lmao. Now Trumpkins have devolved to, "If you criticize Trump, you're an ISIS sympathizer!"

Lmao Does anyone else see ante as a menopausal obese women with 100 cats driving a prius with I'm with her stickers plastered all over it when she calls people trumpkins or do you picture ante as a slender 50 year old man who is highly effeminate and pretends to be tough but still uses words like trumpkin.

edit on 4-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Lmao. Now Trumpkins have devolved to, "If you criticize Trump, you're an ISIS sympathizer!"

Lmao Does anyone else see ante as a menopausal obese women with 100 cats driving a prius with I'm with her stickers plastered all over it when she call people trumpkins or do you picture ante as a slender 50 year old man who is highly effeminate and pretends to be tough but still uses word like trumpkin.

Oh man... toxoplasmosis... I KNEW it!! I wrote a post about it being the genesis of the zombie apocalypse. Dammit.. it got Ante!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I did a thread long time ago about AQ offering chickens for Clintons.

Maybe I should have modified Clinton name in violation of ATS TC to get a rise out of people.

Or reference the KFC Deplorable Basket deal: 2 small breasts, 2 fatty thighs, 2 left wings, and a side of old slaw.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Lmao Does anyone else see ante as a menopausal obese women with 100 cats driving a prius with I'm with her stickers plastered all over it when she call people trumpkins or do you picture ante as a slender 50 year old man who is highly effeminate and pretends to be tough but still uses word like trumpkin.

Oh man... toxoplasmosis... I KNEW it!! I wrote a post about it being the genesis of the zombie apocalypse. Dammit.. it got Ante!!

We have one for menopausal obese women

Women 1
Man 0

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ISIS took time away from killing everyone that didn't agree with them to say that Trump was an idiot.

I only have two words for ISIS.

Boo! Bacon!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
To be honest does anyone really feel like Trump is the president or just standing in for whoever's​ next?

To me i just don't see it yet i know he is.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Trump may or may not be and Idiot, but he won that last election with 10 quadrillion sqFt. (for those that keep saying Hillary won the Popular vote by 3 million)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
To be honest does anyone really feel like Trump is the president or just standing in for whoever's​ next?

He's plowing the field...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Just a stand in for Mike Pence?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Hes president, he just has a long fight ahead of him with the left and deep state, media, even fake republicans. Draining the swamp is not a couple month affair its going to take years

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Now Trump haters devolved to political trolling because no where in that article did it say anything resembling.

So like...did you read the OP at all? Or just come here for the comments?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What's a fake republican? All the Republicans who are critical or against Trump and by that matter what defines a real republican?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join