It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceX rocket films four ‘ALIEN’ UFOs after launching from Earth – before stream cuts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

is there a debunker out there that can explain this one to me, because i can''t find an explanation out there!

It's a DOT of LIGHT. My God, what do you want here? Where can you go with this? SURELY you're not claiming "aliens from space" from this dot of light? What's there to explain and why do you need an explanation? As a UFO that "has legs" as a story this is worthless. Don't make me beg for Billy Meier or some decent drones.
edit on 4/4/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
something moving in the sky that you cant really make out what it is, something moving thew space, but what was is. definitely cant tell from those videos, could have been anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

anyone any ideas of what they could be??

I think it might be weather balloons!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The second vid with the woman in it, is a dot of light, you rubbish at debunking, btwa reply to: schuyler

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]a reply to: Zaphod58
lol im hopeless

[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]

got there... thanks

Now that's a good one. Pretty crazy, too.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yeah, prob should have used that one on the OP, it sure does change direction and speed...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
It looks like debris floating around inside the cockpit, being moved by air currents.

Any video which features a synthetic voice shows the uploader is too embarrassed to be recognised... because they know how ridiculous they sound.

My thoughts exactly. That's where my line of thought went straight to. But on the other hand if that's not the explanation then it's a pretty interesting video. Either way, nothing conclusive.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the 2 minute video was a digital capture aboard the rocket for the purpose of witnessing the separation...

I seems to me that the separation process caused a joining "0- Ring' to be destroyed...
I suggest that the tiny pieces of debris from that O-Ring was what is being touted as being UFOs...
the strangest thing about the recorded sequence is the tiny debris objects stayed in the exact shape/formation even as they appeared to slowly scroll downward as if a clear plastic sheet were being pulled down from a window roller

...which seems to be abnormal in a digital video record... (was the video transferred to a celluloid film medium for some reason? )
edit on th30149148979506432017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What about the one with the woman astronaut above, i think it maybe unexplainable!! better than my Original OP.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I concur with the post saying the UFOs were nothing more than inside the living space compartment, debris...

there might very well be digital 'noise' that is being interpreted as real objects in time-space,
there seems to be a very profound silence about that side of an explaination... but we accept and covet the EVPs which pop-up out of nowhere on recording devices but not heard in real-life or real-time

electronic artifacts or digital noise on the visual realm has not been addressed... it is assumed that these floating or streaking pin-pricks of light are meters large UFOs in a distant place instead of just digital Noise

edit on th30149149470706052017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

at 55 seconds the object leaves like a puff of what looks like smoke but i know it isn't, the camera also was looking out the window and the thing appeared and it shot back to the woman, the thing is making movements like a bird i feel.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
It looks like debris floating around inside the cockpit, being moved by air currents.

Any video which features a synthetic voice shows the uploader is too embarrassed to be recognised... because they know how ridiculous they sound.

In the wide-angle view, it does appear to go behind the structure outside of the cockpit. Also, it slows down, changes angle of direction by about 45 degrees and then speeds up before disappearing behind the astronauts head. If this is inside the cockpit, why is there only one piece of "debris" and not more?

Some people use synthetic voices purely because they do not like the sound of their own voice and prefer to type the commentary then convert to audio. Nothing ridiculous there, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Misterlondon

yes those tabloids are the rubbish but that the majority of the UK read them, even the Express is upping the awareness reg on this stuff, and its supposed to be mid market, according to wikipedia.....

If true, then it is unfortunate that the majority of the UK readership choose to read the tripe that these publications spew out. I could go on, but I won't, as my opinion is no more valid than any other.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's a dot of light behaving in a peculiar manner when compared to the other dots of light. Why not ask questions of it? As you can see in the thread's title, the use of the word alien is apostrophised, so I guess the OP is not directly making the claim. The light could very well be earth-bound technology in action.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

your prob right on the original OP, but can anyone explain the one above, cause i cant get my head around it...

I just don't see anything to get excited about in that video. Sorry. I don't understand how you can get from random lights traveling in a random manner to "aliens" so quickly (which the video tries to do.) They look like reflected light to me, and that could be from debris, internal reflections, ice crystals, anything. I don't think jumping to "aliens from space" is at all justified here. I'm not at all trying to debunk UFOs in general. I'd welcome some decent sightings with some detail. I just think most sightings like these are not worth bothering with.

The problem is that, in space, there is no way for an object to move like that. There is no wind except the (very weak) solar wind. An object can't "swim" its way around because the vacuum gives it noting to push off of.

So for a passing object to suddenly change course. Not follow Newton's Second law ("A body in motion tends to stay in motion). Rather than continue going straight.

Other than for the object to be capable of self propulsion, the only sensible explanation would be some kind of electric or electromagnetic interaction with something the space station itself is doing. ..... and if that were the cause I would be surprised Nasa hasn't used it as a teaching opportunity and explained it as being that yet.

Static electric interaction in zero gravity is an interesting phenomenon, because it is a stronger interaction in space than on Earth. It has been tested by international space station crew as a possible explanation for planet formation (where one particle gets a static charge, and lots of neutrally charged particles gather to it, starting the snowball effect that will later continue to grow into a planet.)

But other than some bizarre explanation like that, the way that passing "dust particle" moved should be totally impossible. However, a UFO passing very far away in the background could do it. (And would only look like a small, bright, dot from far away.)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

But other than some bizarre explanation like that, the way that passing "dust particle" moved should be totally impossible.
I remember vaguely, as a small kid, being fascinated by dust motes drifting in a sunbeam.

Is there anything in particular which leads you to believe that the UFO is outside the space station?

edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it goes behind the metal girders that are outside the shuttle, are we talking about the 2nd video here?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

it goes behind the metal girders that are outside the shuttle,

No. "It" doesn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

also at 55 seconds on "this" video, there appears to be some sort of vapour puff out from it, look closely

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

also at 55 seconds on "this" video, there appears to be some sort of vapour puff out from it, look closely

Except the video has a telltale sign its a cherry picked hoax (well, the video is real - the claim it's a ufo is a hoax).

Notice how the video skips past the "ufo" going by the scaffolding/whatever it is outside the station? Yep, it probably went in front of it. On the inside of the window.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join