It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceX rocket films four ‘ALIEN’ UFOs after launching from Earth – before stream cuts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.dailystar.co.uk...

I found this article today and there are a number of UFOs, in the youtube video. but you dont see them for very long and it is hard to judge their size,
there sure has been an upsurge on all matters of the paranormal recently, disclosure? deception? distraction? who knows! .... but its my fav news, so the more the better.www.youtube.com...

anyone any ideas of what they could be??

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
SO now NASA is attaching their ice crystals to SpaceX cameras?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Space X is a lot like "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Space debris. esa with video.

edit on 4-4-2017 by Peeple because: Link

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ice crystals?

not much of a ufo.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Space debris.... But what do I know, I'm just a regular joe.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i dont know if anyone has debunked this one,www.youtube.com... but these certainly don't look like there drifting.

(how do you embed youtube vids?.......anyone!)
edit on 4-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Use the [ yvid][/ yvid] tags (remove the spaces) and only the video ID after the = sign in the link.

For the video above, it would be [ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid]

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]a reply to: Zaphod58
lol im hopeless

[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]

got there... thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You don't need the https portion, just the video ID. And don't leave the spaces in. Quote this post and you'll see.

edit on 4/4/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/4/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Calling every light in the sky a UFO cheapens the product, IMO. It's why we have "tens of thousands" of 'sightings. Most all of them are "daylight disks" or "nocturnal lights," the two lowest points on the Hynek Scale. I was once involved in tabulating Project Blue Book reports. Each report is on a 3 x 5 card. Nearly ALL of them, one after another after another, says something like, "Object was a light in the distance that traveled from NW to SE at a high rate of speed, visible for only a few seconds." That is the sum total of most of the reports. You can't do anything with reports like that. They're useless. Unless you have a CE-1, i.e.: A relatively close visual sighting that shows some detail, you should not bother reporting them. They're just noise.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

your prob right on the original OP, but can anyone explain the one above, cause i cant get my head around it...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good way to generate some publicity releasing this..

And the daily star!? Awful tabloid rubbish..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
in the first couple of seconds, it looks like there is a "wavering" of objects in the video, as if there is a breeze, or, what is "outside" is in water.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wonder if they are US made. Kind of look like black triangles. If someone knows how to raise the brightness or flip the contrast / negative of the video, they may show better.

My guess is that the stream was being monitored and switched over to generic content due to the presence of US Navy / Air Force crafts from black projects in the area.

No I do not have proof, but that is what my eyes see.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: schuyler

your prob right on the original OP, but can anyone explain the one above, cause i cant get my head around it...

I just don't see anything to get excited about in that video. Sorry. I don't understand how you can get from random lights traveling in a random manner to "aliens" so quickly (which the video tries to do.) They look like reflected light to me, and that could be from debris, internal reflections, ice crystals, anything. I don't think jumping to "aliens from space" is at all justified here. I'm not at all trying to debunk UFOs in general. I'd welcome some decent sightings with some detail. I just think most sightings like these are not worth bothering with.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]a reply to: Zaphod58
lol im hopeless

[yvid][ yvid]l1G98pLyigM[ /yvid][/yvid]

got there... thanks

is there a debunker out there that can explain this one to me, because i can''t find an explanation out there!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It looks like debris floating around inside the cockpit, being moved by air currents.

Any video which features a synthetic voice shows the uploader is too embarrassed to be recognised... because they know how ridiculous they sound.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

yes those tabloids are the rubbish but that the majority of the UK read them, even the Express is upping the awareness reg on this stuff, and its supposed to be mid market, according to wikipedia.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join