It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriciaDonna

I'll see what I can find for you. Like I said though, my copy of Faustus' book was made for me. There may be copies out there so I'll poke around (might take a few days).

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This guy reminds me of some other cases, like Tengri 137 and the sort happening at the moment. But what really struck me is that a lot of his ideas and drawings coincide with Stan Romanek's "Messages," JJ Hurtak's Keys of Enoch, and Philip K. Dick's Exegesis, his published journal which sought to illuminate his experience in 1974. I'm hoping all is well with him and returns soon.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I seen this on a video on youtube! I really believe this guy was abit crazy and his plan was to go missing and leave this all behind. Possibly as an attraction for his family to make money but who knows it's creepy.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
am I the only one to think that the lights on his room are a bit off? Totally too much light and museum-positioned, definitely not like a regular kid's bedroom...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just finished watching the vid again and it's really weird and super cool, must be a very smart person to do that or mad.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
I seen this on a video on youtube! I really believe this guy was abit crazy and his plan was to go missing and leave this all behind. Possibly as an attraction for his family to make money but who knows it's creepy.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PlugYourBrane

Its very obvious what issues you deal with and what problems you suffer but there's an even bigger reason I dare not poke into it but understand this, what you seem to hate that I can discuss are your ideas being shot down and others refusing to consider them but the only thing you have done here is shut everyone else down totally opposed to the possibility one may be on to something. I won't say what I want to cuz I don't want to be responsible for being the thing that pushed too far or humiliated you for the last time...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriciaDonna

I sent a letter off tot the family that has the original book that I got the photo static copy from. I'll let you know if they get back to me.

***BACK ON TOPIC***

Has there been any development on this most intriguing of cases?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join