It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is such an intriguing story.
Hard to imagine that he hasn't turned up anywhere yet.. it does capture your imagination!

(post by thetruthseeker1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruthseeker1

Joined today and your first post is to point people to that $5 PDF for sale? But you did it real smoothly, just like normal conversation. Good going, Sly.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Not that big of a deal. Art Kunkin has been studying Alchemy since the 1960's and has pretty good evidence as to what the Elixir of Life is and has been using it for the past decade. He has a partially written book that's available online too.

***This part below was edited to better make sense***

If this book (the one being sold in the link above) is true, then I would be interested in how he came to the process and of making it and of what he thinks of it. Though I personally believe that this may just be a scam to use the guys name to get money from the easily dooped.

edit on 16-4-2017 by Guyfriday because: EDITED TO MAKE BETTER SENSE

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not that big of a deal. Art Kunkin has been studying Alchemy since the 1960's and has pretty good evidence as to what the Elixir of Life is and has been using it for the past decade. He has a partially written book that's available online too

Hello,

This is Art Kunkin writing you with important information you should know about this book

After 25 years of research I finally know how to make the Philosopher's Stone and have started to personally use it to regenerate my now 80 year-old body.

This book will allow you to replicate my results in a matter of days with a total expenditure of no more than $100 to $200

konformist.com...

hmmm....

Though I personally believe that this may just be a scam to use the guys name to get money from the easily dooped

maybe

What do you guys think? Is he selling the philosopher's stone? He didn't go missing until the 24th right?

he doesn't have it
you cant sell it

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Art Kunkin had released the info online for a while if you had watched his LinkedIn account. It only cost 100-200 dollars due to the item itself. Though if you know what you're looking for it's basically free just takes some trust getting it. I will say that it's nothing illegal.

I tried it for a while myself it was harmless, but I never could figure if the effects were real or a product of the "Placebo Effect".

Oddly enough, looking into the data Kunkin had presented, it looks like he may be on to something with his theory.

Though for this guy from Brazil, I'm not totally convinced that the book and Bruno are linked by anything other then one using the notoriety of the other to make a buck.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It only cost 100-200 dollars due to the item itself. Though if you know what you're looking for it's basically free just takes some trust getting it. I will say that it's nothing illegal.

I tried it for a while myself it was harmless, but I never could figure if the effects were real or a product of the "Placebo Effect".

I can tell you its not it

the effects are dramatic

some Rosicrucian's used the Oil of Gold
a lesser medicine made from the Half finished Elixir
(incomplete stone of the philosophers)
but even that took them 7 years just to master
a massive increase in libido sexual energy
meant most who took it
couldnt control themselves

one who possesses the Stone of the Philosophers
cannot sell it
it has never been sold in history by anyone

only men who have contempt for gold
find it

edit on 16-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

It looks like we're talking about two separate things here. I'm talking about a mineral that Kunkin has stated is the philosophers stone. While you're talking about Spagyric Alchemy.

Though neither of these are on topic, and should be hosted in another thread. I will say that there is some items in the drawings in the room that could be Spagyric Alchemy, though I will say that if this is the case then the absence of any plant form drawings seems to not lean that way. I will look into this a bit.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I'm talking about a mineral that Kunkin has stated is the philosophers stone. While you're talking about Spagyric Alchemy.

to clarify I'm saying Kunkin definitely doesn't have it
his mineral
its not the philosophers stone

and the Oil of Gold is not Spagyric Alchemy
but alchemy is on purpose very confusing

I think we are on topic if Bruno is claiming to have the Philosophers stone
another guy did something similar years ago with Urine
threads on here about it

i'm not gonna buy it
if someone does and wants to dissect it
ATS is the place

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

i'm not gonna buy it
if someone does and wants to dissect it
ATS is the place

Agree, if any place can dissect this type of data, it's ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. I'm stunned by the amount of people who swallow this hoax (probably made by a border-line individual) and fall into the alchemy/esoterism #, with the speech tone of very serious scientific nerds.

So, I'm gonna explore the subject methodically. I'm not english so please accept my apologies for any "strange" expressions.

A) THE "IMPRESSIVE" AMOUNT OF TEXT / ARGUMENT OF AUTHORITY :

I've read a few people saying that everybody mocking the richness of what is stacked in this room is unable to see "the deepness and the intellectual power that it implies". But you miss these points :

A1 : Nobody has read anything (until a few translation has been released). And you started to flamme BEFORE anything has been released. So, being so excited by just a few A4 papers glued on the walls is just kid reaction.
A2 : The amount of data is not impressive : the texts written on the walls, compiled into a book, would only stand... in a little book. It's not even the quantity of data usually used in doctoral thesis. Beside, I'm a self-taugh philosopher (yeah, call me pretentious), I've been thinking since the age of 2 (yeah, call me liar), socially excluded all my life and leaving alone (yeah, call me freak) and since the last 10 years I'm stuck in my appartment I've been writing and writing, and I can say that I have at least 100 times what's on the walls here. So, I can understand that for total noobs like you guys it's shocking, but wake up : when we have something in mind, it can take years and paper reams (or tens of megabytes).
A3 : The books numbered with roman digits have not been opened ! We don't know if this is blank.
A4 : Even if full of text, those encoded texts can be just pure bull#s.
A5 : And here is the central argument : what has been released (some wall texts translation) is not so revolutionary. (I will explain this in the B) chapter).
A6 : All these texts could have been made by a schizophrenic individual. Ever heard of logorrhea ? Even the quite egocentric/megalomaniac display is a big element in this hypothesis, not mentioning the handwritting schoolish style and the will to "imitate" (or not) what schizophrenic people do. Yeah, the egocentric aspect could not be one, if the content is valuable ; it could be someone who really has discovered a great thought and has something to say to humanity, and who has chosen to make an impressive art installation to present it. But you should take into account the A5 argument and wait the B) chapter. Moreover, it's not a good shot to confuse a philosophical work and a piece of art like this, making people to be confused.
A7 : And should I mention the fact that society systematically bully people who tends to think they understand things that others don't ? Where did you see that you guys, were okay to listen people who has such philosophical and revolutionary ideas about life and consciousness ? Don't you remember how sarcastic and merciless you are when someone contradict you in the school court, and have a rude opinion of society ? Yeah, try me and make me believe that you are all willing to read something so revolutionnary. I bet you're just esoterical fools who want to listen what they want to hear, like atoms resonance and chakras
But certainly not listening a guy who think he has a really different and precious mind structure. How could you accept that ? I personnally think I'm such a guy, and clearly I'm excluded from society and forced to write in loneliness, with no garantee of being read. That's not because I would glue some A4 papers on the wall that it would change anything.
A8 : And I'm sure you will mock the fact that I could be a guy that has understood something so important that it could change the way you think and act. You wanna bet ? Ok, just a few words of my thoughts :

- At the age of 5 I've seen things (and all during my life too), that prove you are unconscious, retarded, loving absurdity, and driven by the sexual pole of your psyche. You bully people who have superior intellect, don't see good nor evil, use domination on language. I theorized (yeah, in my writings/work) that the most aggressive individual force everybody to abandon reasoning, to "accept", and that everybody around are okay, become hypocrit, and transfer their frustration on the most intellectual individual who try to critisize what they see. Especially when those intellectuals defend themselves against attacks, because it's the best moment for you to shine.
- When I saw in the first years some mistakes in your behavior, or in your talks, I cannot explain to you, due to your aggressive response and unability to listen what you don't want to hear.
- I tried to explain things, but you used (and always used all during these years) paradoxes to counter reflections that could elevate your mind to the point that you see you're saying bull#s. When I said for example "you're stupid, you're saying this and that and it is false because of this and that", you use reversion technics like "how can you know that you know" wich are paradoxes that force mind to self-destruct instead of listening arguments (ad-hominem attacks).In short, pretention is the center of your technics. You never watch yourself in this process.
- You reverse situations : if I say "You are A because of B and C", you say "How can you say we are A ??? It's mean.", and of course you try to make me "understand" that I'm A. (contradiction, because you denigrated the value of saying that someone could be A)
- When the moral aspect of logic comes (about what you do, what you say, etc), you always respond very aggressively by trying to destroy the opponent by saying he's pretentious to think that he's better than others, and you interrupt him and deploy fallacious arguments to defend the fact that nobody is good or bad.

I stop here this begining of description (in english it's very hard for me, not the same mind pathways).
I could continue for hours in this psychosocial exploration. I've already made it :

- You reject people that have intellect, by making them to be seen as "immature", "childish".
- This is not only for controlling them and avoiding yourself to be critisized/unmasked, but also to access to sexuality.
- You use sexuality as a method to make victims to suffer. For you, your sexuality is "a proof" that you are something or have done something, and that the "so-called victims" (sic) are just unable to do it. But you don't see how your manipulation made them alone.
- etc...
- Social exclusion is made on it.
- There is a link between miror, ego, violence, uncomprehension.

And some metalogical/metaphysical discovering :
- The Unvierse is made by a duality. There is two different things/structures, with antagonistic nature and properties.
- This duality shape the physical world and the consciousness, from the tiniest parts (atoms, sub-particles, etc)
to the largest (bodies, objects). The brain itself is shape by the duality, and the phenomenons inside it too.
- Physical laws (energy) and thoughts...
- etc...

And some applications of cosmological discoveries in the psychosocial domain :
- Relationship between consciousness and unconsciousness. Gestalt theory.
- Collective unconsciousness.
- etc...

I can't even summarize my philosophical structure : it would take pages and pages to introduce.
edit on 17-4-2017 by PlugYourBrane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ok, cool, you limit the number of characters in the replies... -_- Nicely done. Very clever.

B) THE QUALITY OF CONTENT

B1 : Excuse-me, but as far as I know, there is not such revolutionnary thoughts in the few excerpts that you've linked on this thread. We can just see a guy forming very vague assertions, with a distant perspective that make the reader believe that it would make him reflect the world. But he's just playing with the Giordano Bruno philosophical background without exploring fine concepts nor details. While I could develop on Kant's concepts like analytic judgments or synthetic judgments (in french of course ^^).
B2 : Using the image of someone else is very common in the quest of being recognized in the intellectual world. But shaping our own thoughts alone, without reading or by reading just a few books or articles sometimes, is more difficult. Here, we clearly have an obsession about ONE PERSONNALITY. Not even a groupe of people, but only ONE ! How easy it is to use the background as a shield for making others to assume we have something great to say...
B3 : The alchemy symbols is only pure bull#s. There is no transformation of the world by spelling formulas like a wizzard, and only concepts like transubstanciation (Christianism) could have turn into his head to lead him in this direction of a philosophical revolution between mind and matter. But alternating texts and esoteric symbols have NO interest at all. We can illustrate things by drawings, but drawings have always to be USEFUL, not purely decorative like this. here, it's most a De Vinci complex, and probably the will to intimidate people.
B4 : The way he has displayed the text like anagrams of geometrical/esoterical shapes, tends to confirm his will to impress people. But where there could has been an interest into nesting the semantical content and the essence of what is said, for example to (I DON'T KNOW, THIS IS ME, THE PRETENTIOUS SELF-TAUGHT PHILOSOPHER SPEAKING
) link the nature of language with forms like metaphysical forms or neurological-pathways, and concretely show the difference between what good reasoning must be in comparison of sophism, or to link good reasoning with empathy and link empathy with some brain circuits (I DON'T KNOW, ME THE PRETENTIOUS SPEAKING), here we have only some bull#s about alchemy. Yeah, yeah, blabla, he's gonna make us to reveal our grey-alien origin with a bunch of semantic molecules wich will make us to transubstantiate. WOW !
B5 : Should I mention the alien picture ? Isn't this a king of big element of an obession that could correlate with schizophrenia ? I personnaly have the ufologic passion since my teenagehood. I regularly make research sessions, and each years I have my crisis wich pushes me to dive again in the subject. I'm not sarcastic here, I personnaly belive in UFO, have seen one in 2011 (finally, hfff ! After 20 years of waiting), and I'm a defender of the ETH. But would I glue some texts on the walls and hang a paint on the wall ? Definitively NO.

edit on 17-4-2017 by PlugYourBrane because: Bolding text.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
C) CONCLUSION AND HYPOTHESIS

C1 : There is no objective material that can make us think this is a real valuable work. It's only subjective impression forced by a spectacular staging. It disables your judgement. There could be an intellectual work here, like the one coming from someone who clearly think he has understood things differently, and has more comprehension of the world than all the egocentrics around him (to wich I don't object). But an intellectual work DOES NOT MEAN a scientific valuable work nor a philosophical valuable work.
C2 : Not mentioning the hypocritical reaction of fascination, when at the opposite and in the real life, when someone try to explain things you simply laugh at his face, because for you explaination isn't a proof and only what's visible (eyes, light) matters.
C3 : All the staging, despite the aspect of the strong will of sending a huge message to others, and the courage it needs, more probably indicates (because of what I demonstrate before in A) and B) ) that we're facing a guy wich has quite a bit overvalued his intellectual work and writtings.
C4 : The ease and tentation to hang a picture of an ET on the wall reinforce the FACT that he has not enough INTELLECTUAL PERSUASION to make the "planet" to understand his thoughts. Personally, I think since 15 years about "how I will make the assholes of this planet to listen to me", and I can assure you that the only way I found is TV and ostage-taking. And a few books before, just to garantee that I've been read before dying, and to spread my thoughts ; also to help during the process of revealing my thoughts to the planet, by taking my previous works as example or quoting them. But I would NEVER glue some A4 papers on the walls, nor mix very polemic topics (alchemy, UFO) that could not serve the objective, even if there would be an implication on some of those topics (for example : philosophical revolution leading to biological evolution).
C5 : The guy here is probably a high-potential individual, with a border-line condition. I know exactly what it is, because I'm one of them. What I've been through has never been documented (and psychological bull#s like the Emotionnal Intelligence or Big-Five models aren't just close to the reality of the topic) : I've been alone since my childhood (no sexual experience, very few friends, since 15 years I see people only one time every one or two months, and actually I've only 3 people in my IRL social network), in constant psychological tension (because of contradiction with others psychic/social strategy), and victim of school harassment. I'm living in a perpetual Cassandre syndrom, wich is for me a hell. I know what I know, and never I would considere myself as ill (I just mentionned the Cassandre Syndrom as you would, just proving that I can use your own point of view). This mental strengh/tension has led me to a 16h/24 reflexion since I'm a child (I started to think about metalogical question at the age of 2, but I really entered into the "record mode" at the age of 6 when I experienced violence at school). I've been burning inside all during my school course, and when I was 20, I started to be socio-professionaly in danger and vegetating in my flat. Since 15 years I reflect intensively about many, many, maaaanyyyyyyyy topics, from science to theology, and I write since 10 years. This made me become a kind of philosopher with no diploma, so I know perfectly what feeling we can have in this situation. But the reason why I talked about "border-line condition", is that... this condition pushes us to the point where the Cassandre syndrom mixes with the Uncertainty Principle (the one that we can find in theological questions, or the UFO topics, or anything that is conflictual with close-minded individuals defending the society cohesion, like the social exclusion and social process of domination wich can make us suffer a lot) : and this is extremely destructive, because thoughts are constantly fighting inside our head, against opponents thoughts. More, the nesting effect of semantical concepts and exploration, can form paradoxes and push thoughts to the point that they fall into abstruse expressions (but the real and rich thoughts are behind). Wich can produce strange patterns of rumination, and strange explainations again, and make us look like crazy. Not mentioning the big suffering. And this is the point : the suffering is aggravated by the impression of becoming oneself abstruse, and the research of finding again the good path of reasoning can make us collapsing under the charge. And the collapse is no more no less than a clinical phenomenon, a mind destruction (logorrhea, emotional explosivity, etc).

C6: So I think the family of this student should prepare to face a HARD REALITY : their child is more likely in deep trouble not only because he's incubating a very clinical condition (and if he nas not the force, like me, to endure the pain of constant rebuild of good reasoning pathways in the loneliness, he would brake one moment or an other), but also because he may (himself) be not able to cope with the reality of the uselessness of his art staging. He could die of shame and keep hidding himself, wich can complexify the situation.

Here is all what I did want to express about the subject. I'm sorry if the begining was a bit arrogant for you, but you guys have to STOP dreaming and to face the reality, and to help the family not by faping on the materials, but by using all your skills (I mean searching, hacking, whatever you can do) TO FIND HIM.

And then , the social therapy process could start, all together with him. And by therapy, I don't think ruining his theories, but exploring them WITH HIM.
I WOULD PERSONALLY LOVE TO DISCUSS WITH THIS PERSON. IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO SHARE OUR OPINIONS ABOUT THE WORLD.

(This was my last post of the serie, thank you)
edit on 17-4-2017 by PlugYourBrane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlugYourBrane

B5 : Should I mention the alien picture ? Isn't this a king of big element of an obession that could correlate with schizophrenia ?

You're home, go drunk.

I don't know why you're correlating an alien picture with schizophrenia.
edit on 17/4/2017 by vinifalou because: now you get it

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: PlugYourBrane

B5 : Should I mention the alien picture ? Isn't this a king of big element of an obession that could correlate with schizophrenia ?

You're home, go drunk.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but if fou're trying to telegraph something like "You don't believe in UFO's and you're an idiot", you could have used more words. I would probably have quoted some text you missed in my previous commentaries.
But hey, no effort, no sport !

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
UPDATE

Local news showed yesterday an audio where Bruno tells his best friend that he was able to leave his body.

So, it seems like he was practicing Astral Projection too.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
Do you have a clip? Interesting. I think his goal was to become Giordano Bruno

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
UPDATE

Local news showed yesterday an audio where Bruno tells his best friend that he was able to leave his body.

So, it seems like he was practicing Astral Projection too.

Wow, big deal !

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This one.

I'm at work right now or I'd translate it for you guys

You can try the YouTube subtitles if it's available.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join