It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War - Would you fight and kill?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hell yeah i would love to kill some democratic idiot!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you are not willing to defend your country, then go somewhere else.
This is the advice I offer to all who aren't happy with life here in the U.S.A.. To Ward Churchill, the Colorado professor who laughs at the loss of life America suffered on 911, to the Hollywood morons who said they would move out of the U.S. if President Bush were re-elected. Don't let the screendoor hit you in the arse. I did serve 6 years in the military in the 1970s. Older now, nevertheless, I would again proudly defend my homeland. I am a gun owner, always will be. Also a proud card carrying Republican. Terrorism is our enemy; not each other. Liberals and Conservatives, Democrats and Republicans are as one against a common enemy. There is a good reason this is called the UNITED states of America.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by TheAvenger]

[edit on 3-2-2005 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Avenger, a civil war isn't defending your nation, it is your nation killing itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Terrorism is our enemy; not each other. Liberals and Conservatives, Democrats and Republicans are as one against a common enemy. there is a good reason this is called the UNITED states of America.

There will be no civil war.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Terrorism might be our enemy, but dictatorships aren't. We need to oust the current president before he twists his policies even more...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
While I dont see the war being between the citizens of the US, I see a lot of them fighting eachother in the streets for everything. This war will be against the government. I would definitely fight if my family came to harm and if some brainwashed cop tries to come into my home and take my guns. But surely I would rather run with my family to safety and take up arms as a last resort because Im quite sure that I wouldnt last very long in the battle and nor would any of you. Im not saying dont fight because then it will just be easier for them to take over but try to plan things out before you go spraying some heavily armored cops with bullets. Get some supplies for when you need to retreat. Get some of your own armor for when the time to make a stand comes at your doorstep. Be ready and be hopefull because I know that if we get armed and organized we can surely beat any opposing forces even if it requires the sacrifice of many lives. Nations are built by blood and honor and the values of good that all the people live for. Peace be to you all!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Xpert,
I was thinking that they wouldnt come near groom lake, thats why I'd go to the border.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No matter how fun it would be to pop a cap in a liberal democrat, it's not going to happen. First of all for a civil war, you have to have a regional difference. Republicans and Democrats are neighbors, coworkers etc. Also, there's nothing to fight for -- in the American Civil War, the South had a reason to go to war since the end of slavery meant an end to their economic way of life. No such division exists today, this is a pipe dream of anti-Americans and John Titor devotees.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Erm, it wasn't about ending Slavery, people:
The North couldn't GET the men it needed to fight before the Emncipation proclimation--made several years into the fighting. It was origannly about Tarriffs. The north wanted them, bc they were industrial, and thigns brough in were harmdul to them. The south didn't because the had only exports of raw goods. It was killing the South, and the South left for it. Also, the South wanted to annex Texas, but the North didn't. after the Mexican war, the civil war almost broke out right then.....
we always boil it down to the noblest of schemes, but there was a lot of bloody mess going on.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
Terrorism might be our enemy, but dictatorships aren't. We need to oust the current president before he twists his policies even more...

If you don't have any PROOF of his plan to turn the US into a dictatorship you are doing nothing but desperately reaching to slander President Bush.

And of course thats what you are trying to do, because Bush is planing to do nothing of the sort.

Absolutely pathetic

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Erm, it wasn't about ending Slavery, people:
The North couldn't GET the men it needed to fight before the Emncipation proclimation--made several years into the fighting. It was origannly about Tarriffs. The north wanted them, bc they were industrial, and thigns brough in were harmdul to them. The south didn't because the had only exports of raw goods. It was killing the South, and the South left for it. Also, the South wanted to annex Texas, but the North didn't. after the Mexican war, the civil war almost broke out right then.....
we always boil it down to the noblest of schemes, but there was a lot of bloody mess going on.

Absolutely correct. Slavery was an afterthought of the war. The south was at a huge economic dissadvantage and wanted out because of it.

Excellent post to those who had poor history teachers.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
quote: originally posted by brimstone735
What we really want to know...do you do kids birthday parties and such?
Very entertaining stuff.

to answer your question, brimstone735.... not currently but ill keep that in mind if u ever need some b-day entertainment or maybe when i retire from my quest for restructure of this beautiful nation. b-day parties are sweet... nitrous whipits from all the children haha... j/k no one touches my tank... $5 a balloon and stay in line dammit, not cutting.
is that chow-yun fat? in that pic? heh

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 666MALISEET999

is that chow-yun fat? in that pic? heh

See, now that's a good response, I was getting worried there for a moment with your last post. My mocking is always good hearted, so don't be offended.

Also, Chow Yun Fat rules, and next month I'm chaning my avatar to the God of Gamblers. Mr. Chow needs to kidnap John Woo and return him to Hong Kong so he can start making good movies again.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by brimstone735]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why fight and kill when you can live in luxury at a FEMA? The engineered weather, verichips, ID cards, and propaganda reprogramming are too much to pass up!
Never mind that barbed wire!

MK

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Who really thinks that America is going to have a Civil war?

How many of you who claim you would go toe to toe with an Abrams armed with a 22 even bothered to vote? I find it hard to believe someone that couldn't find time to vote are going to fit a revolution in to there busy schedule...LOL

Want to fearlessly slaughter your enemies and put the Right/Left in its place? Try getting off the couch and charging fearlessly into the ballot box.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Only if I have been threatened, but I would be eager to fight, but I would have to assess the situation first and figure out which faction offered the most freedom and the no Big Brother. If I couldn't find that, well I'd join a rebel group.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i know ppl that have caches of weapons from past wars. these weapon work... believe me. the military may have all the tech. but they are citizens all the same. even if a quarter of the military defects for what ever cause, they will have current tech. and doubt the leathal power of a .22.... standard issue m16/m-4/ak use rounds similar to a .22 cal. i personally love .22's even if that sound dumb. but think of this... if i could accurately shoot a target at the end of a .22's range, i would have hit a target further than a mile away... silently at that. i prefer using my martial arts. that may sound dumb too, but nothing is quieter than a blade in the hands of some1 who loves sharp objects like a sibling. it may not be a means by any way to win a civil war, but it is honorable. from a personal stand point, i would be a lone operator, but atleast be following a cause. i dont plan on leaping into an opposition's base from the trees and takin out them with my trusty wakasashi, but im sure hollywood would be dying for the rights for that one after its all over... heh. word of advise though troops, target the television stations before you hit up the bases. televise your agenda and then 'shock and awe' the remaining people. and try to wear the same colored uniforms or rags, unless you are doing spec. ops. frendly fire sucks. i know this first hand.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
if i could go back in time...yea. i would fight off the yankee jerks who dragged my great great grandma out of her home,burned her furniture,and whipped the black woman that she was hiding from the confederates. i would kill every single one of them for making my great great grandpa work an extra year to rebuild the farm the the yankee good guys destroyed.........even though he wasn't a slave holder.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
as far as now?
what civil war? and who would we be fighting? each other?
america is so diverse. how many civil wars would there be at one time?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by Blackout

If you don't have any PROOF of his plan to turn the US into a dictatorship you are doing nothing but desperately reaching to slander President Bush.

And of course thats what you are trying to do, because Bush is planing to do nothing of the sort.

Absolutely pathetic

It appears that you failed to interpret my message. I was referring to Bush's efforts to combat dictatorships rather than terrorism. That's not supposed to be our goal...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join