It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War - Would you fight and kill?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Considering that there are only a few idiots who think that a Civil War is necessary, productive, or even possible to maintain, I'd sit at the sidelines with everyone else and let them self-clean the gene pool.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here in NZ a civil war is unlikely however if Maori luntics start shooting people instead of the flag I will be the first to answer the call to arms and reclaim NZ from the nutcases.
info the link explains about my comments about shooting the flag.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The most realistic picture of a civil war at this time would be a renewed version of the Mexican American war. When it becomes clear that Mexico is trying to take back the southwest by the use of our own laws and international law along with wording in various Free Trade agrements. I would have no desire to fight the other political party because I think we all have the same goal in the long run, but if it ever should happen the Dems better run and hide because all of the Republicans have the guns.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Plenty of talk on this board and others about a civil war starting in the United States. My question to you all is would you fight and kill your fellow Americans if a civil war did start?

For argument sake, let's say a civil war starts between Democratic and Republican supporters. Would you be willing to take up arms and when it comes down to it, kill a fellow US citizen for your beliefs?

While I find the brother against brother Idea distasteful I would have to say in good concience YES because their are going to be two sides, the one that wants to take your freedom, citizenship rights and even your life , and to those I say they know who they are and my bullet is already on its way to your head.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The real cause of the American Civil War I, was that the the south seceded from the United States and Abraham Lincoln provoked South Carolina into a war for the preservation of the Union.

I don't believe the Union will be dissolved in the foreseeable future so the American Civil War II will not be fought for this reason.

If anything, it will be fought between the educated and uneducated and I haven't got to sit here and tell you who'd win.

Not blacks against whites!

Not rich against poor!

Not Democrats against Republicans!

Not North against South!

It will be the Educated against the Uneducated!

And you know who'll win! That's all!

EDIT: As for the answer to the question: Yes.

To stand aside and do nothing while savages ravage civilization would be the epitome of cowardism!

For the protection of my family and their families, the only time I won't fight is when I'm dead!

[edit on 2/2/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
, but if it ever should happen the Dems better run and hide because all of the Republicans have the guns.

Speaking of the shallow end of the gene pool, how exactly would discern between red and blue? Would you pick certain days to go about capping people? Do a driveby in your station wagon?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Originally posted by factfinder38
, but if it ever should happen the Dems better run and hide because all of the Republicans have the guns.

Speaking of the shallow end of the gene pool, how exactly would discern between red and blue? Would you pick certain days to go about capping people? Do a driveby in your station wagon?

Hey I never thought of that I have a station wagon cut a whole in the roof mount a dual 50 on top and armor and I have a ready made getto humvee

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you cant even compare to my awsome v6 1990 baby blue ford taurus, all i need to do is configure a nice sun burn cruise missle (bought from russia black market) into the trunk.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
you cant even compare to my awsome v6 1990 baby blue ford taurus, all i need to do is configure a nice sun burn cruise missle (bought from russia black market) into the trunk.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by sturod84]

well that blows my 1986 crown vic wagon with led welded seams,thick sheet metal body and a suped up 1989 5.2 litter police intercepter with matched highway patrol tranny and rear end. You got me beat in looks at least , my beast weighs in at about the weight of a 3/4 to 1 ton truck and while lumbering can get up to speed quickly with the help of speed tek chips and exhaust mods removing unneed parts if you know what I mean.

[edit on 2/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 2/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Plenty of talk on this board and others about a civil war starting in the United States. My question to you all is would you fight and kill your fellow Americans if a civil war did start?

For argument sake, let's say a civil war starts between Democratic and Republican supporters. Would you be willing to take up arms and when it comes down to it, kill a fellow US citizen for your beliefs?

Yes, I will fight. It's not a matter of Democrats vs. Republicans. It's a matter of complete removal of a corrupt government and its supporters. I do not want future generations to bear my sufferings under these near-fascist rulers that care not for the people, but for their own self-gain. I do not want my children or grandchildren to share my misfortunes, debts, and burdens under this dispicable government sinning under the banner of freedom.

Many of you say you will fight for your family, but I will not fight for an individual or group of individuals. I will fight for a cause. I follow no particular religion, but I'm not afraid of dying an athiest and going nowhere for the betterment of the world.

I will sacrifice my life to purge these hierarchs and their zealous followers. To liberate my descendants of corruption and exploitation would be the best gift I can offer them. It would be better to die a glorious hero than an oppressed pawn.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Blackout]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
it is hard for me to tell if i would fight.....i absolutely support the removal of this rogue administration....but fighting for a little pacifist like me would be a big step.....i'm sure if it came down to it, i would......tough call though

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If a civil war broke out in here in the states, I'd take everyone dearest to me, five years worth of non-perishable goods, ten tanker trucks of water that had built in refridgeration systems, three solar generators and a sh*t load of guns and ammo, a mile away from the Area-51 border, and set up a community.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelearthlingT
It will be the Educated against the Uneducated!

I disagree with that, more than likely it would be a government that gets out of control & no longer represents the peoples best interest and it will be the government people against non-government people.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
If a civil war broke out in here in the states, I'd take everyone dearest to me, five years worth of non-perishable goods, ten tanker trucks of water that had built in refridgeration systems, three solar generators and a sh*t load of guns and ammo, a mile away from the Area-51 border, and set up a community.

I like your idea for a community but what happens when the civil war reaches your community?
Do you fight for the yellow or the blues to protect your community?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ungoliath
it is hard for me to tell if i would fight.....i absolutely support the removal of this rogue administration....but fighting for a little pacifist like me would be a big step.....i'm sure if it came down to it, i would......tough call though

There are many in history who in their beginnings claimed to be pacifist, but when the risk to their fellow man out weighed their desire not to fight, they became great leaders, I think you have a good moral structure and you dont want to cause harm , but that is what makes a person more just and kind and wise in the way they choose to fight, it is a trait that unfortunately more do not feel, I was once like you , but I saw that the harm caused by the lack of action out weighed that of the greater good, sometimes you just have to fight and I much more trust a person who doesnt want to fight than a war lord who has only the fight to live for, keep to your convictions as I try to harm no other for unjust or non- righteous cause for if you harm with malice then surely malice and hatred shall befall you. PEACE!

[edit on 3/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
there is no question in my mind to that question. i would kill without hesitaion, without remorse, and with a smile on my face. but who would i kill? i would make a personal vendetta against the govenment itself so that would be the side that would be graced with my undeniable talent for accomplishing anything i put my mind to. normal citizens would not suffer this wrath, unless they stood in my self righteous path of revamping the government that we know to this day. democracy... by the people for the people. as far as i have seen, we as american citizens, unless belonging to a ruling government faction, should step up and reclaim, what over the past centuries, has been taken from us: our rights. granted chaos would ensue if we did not have a structured gov. but you cannot deny the fact that this planet is wildly overpopulated and soon all resources will be depleted. hopefully mother earth will reclaim what is rightfully hers and we will all be put in our place as creatures of nature, not slaves of right-wing governmentalist who seek to control and silence the masses for thier own self gain. i am ex-army infantry... i thank them for thier training but i feel sorry for them when the time comes. all i ask of you all who read this, be non partial in your decisions, even if 99.99% of the population doesnt sence your existance or give a dirt encrusted snot as to your life or death, keep a level, inquisitive mind to the world arround you and the effects of your actions. dont kill children unless they prove a threat, dont pillage for what you take holds no meaning but material; you are beyond that even if you cant see it, dont forsake nature in your quest, for she will clense you if you are pure of heart even if it means your demise. there could be worse things than losing your life so your sacrifice if need be should be for a purpose, not for self satisfaction. if you see a blue-gray shadow move with the wind, believe i will be riding it, wakasashi drawn, tanto hidden, to relieve you of the breath that you exploit, but others may need.... and please believe that i hold all others higher than myself because my existence is little next to someone i deem more worthy, but those not, see you soon....

[edit on 3-2-2005 by 666MALISEET999]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 666MALISEET999
if you see a blue-gray shadow move with the wind, believe i will be riding it, wakasashi drawn, tanto hidden, to relieve you of the breath that you exploit, but others may need
[edit on 3-2-2005 by 666MALISEET999]

What we really want to know...do you do kids birthday parties and such?
Very entertaining stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Uh, democrats have guns to, we just think that owning a bazooka and a MP5 is a little much. We think shotguns, rifles, other hunting guns are fine, but you don't need an anti-tank gun. Only bushists believe that democrats are tree hugging hippies. Also, it would be more of a rich vs not rich, with the rich promising the bushists money to fight for them, cause they are rich, they don't fight, just ask Bush and Cheney. So America vs the bible belt. Probably have a mass migration of republicans to the bible belt before the civil war, and a mass migration of blacks, asians, hispanics, women, jews, mauslims, atheists, and anything else not white heterosexual christian republican and their wives.

But would I fight? I would fight for Ohio, if Ohio wasn't invaded by bigots and ignorants and other forms of republicans, I would stay out of it. But mess with Ohio, die! Kind of like Robert E. Lee, he wasn't fighting for slavery, the south, or the confederacy, he was fighting for Virginia. Also, slavery wasn't what caused the civil war, it was that the south left the union. Sure it was over slavery, states rights, so forth, but if they hadn't left, no war. And how the hell did Lincoln cause it? A Union fort was attacked by the south. Did Lincoln give the orders to attack it?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Would I fight?

Like many said, it would depend on what was happening. It will never be Dems vs Repubs. If it were the case, the Republicans would win - hands down. Most of the military would side with them, as well as just about all of the hunters in this country and the majority of gun owners. The democrats would take California and everything north of New York. The whole south and mid/west would go Republican.

All I can say is, God help the person who if fighting me.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'll salute any flag they hoist up the burning husk of the Best Buy as I'm looting plasma TVs with an armored forklift.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join