It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria, hospital reportedly hit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Are there ever any actual normal attacks, or is every single one a false flag? Sort of boggles the mind how every single incident that occurs, be it a attack on U.S. soil by a citizen, in a foreign country.. anything.. it is -always- attributed to a false flag attack. People don't even apply critical thinking any longer here. An event can occur and within hours, before actual investigators are actually on-site to find out what happened, they have made up their mind of the type of attack, and why.

You folks are a bunch of regular Sherlock Holmes, way to go.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

This is what happens through when we choose to fight wars via proxy.

It's kind of hard to determine who the real enemy is on any given day of the week simply down to the fact that you don't know who's involved or at what level with any real certainty.

Lets just say it was a bad idea to arm the fools to the teeth in the first place.
edit on 4-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but right now I'm thinking this is a false-flag attack by the Rebels to try to get more support from the West. They just had a major offensive fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Excallibacca

Could it be Russia striking back for the recent subway attack?

In this thread I have seen blaming of the US and blaming of Russia.

No one even bothers to look at Daesh or the Assad regime. Assad has had chemical weapons for a long time and Daesh is very likely to have captured stores of them during their campaigns.

Daesh, the FSA, and Assad have all been linked to chemical weapons use during this war.

It makes no sense for it to be Assad .He is winning now, he has a lot of support on his side and the USA is off his back. Why risk that all for a small scale chemical attack that has done nothing but kill a few civilians?

For the same reason its unlikely to be Russian .

Nor is it going to be a sanctioned US move by the Whitehouse.
edit on 4-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If it was Assad he must have gave the terrorists and their media affiliates a heads up.
edit on 4-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Syrian rebels manufacturing plant for chemical weapons was hit by Russian forces, causing heavy casualties among French backed terrorist rebels, that's why the French imperialist losers are making noise!

Any attempt at using this to claim that the targets were children is a purely invented western media fake news.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
organo-phosphates aren't that hard of a synthesys i'm shocked VX isn't being used to deny areas of the city to the rebels.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca>>>> ISIS was bankrolled by the World bankers and aided and abetted with military equipment from many sources, including ours. We don't need to roll in there and take over their banking system or get a staging area closer to the UAE when they finally melt down and we have to evacuate the royal family.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Chemical attack..there must be peace talks soon...let me see O yes next week...is the third time lucky?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Its been a few years since I've heard the term " Ratlines ". Hehe
TG you should make a thread on that article.
It doesn't matter if you are pro or con, putting the information out for the American people to evaluate on their own is what is important.

Buck

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz
Well I guess this just got solved. If you tweet about chemical weapon use before chemical weapons are used, well then it kinda adds up that you were the one using chemical weapons!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The success of evil depends upon anonymity. Using community identity to understand what is really going on in the world will not provide solutions. Suggesting that the US are doing this, or that MI6 is doing that has no value. One could investigate for their entire life, but be simply uncovering part-truths based upon seemingly endless proxies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join