It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Games - Dream, Nightmare Or Beta Testing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I tripped up on this wild trailer for the movie "Mind Games". I thought it was so out there I went looking for more information about the movie and found a video from Richie From Boston. This movie seems to have a little something for everyone, even the Mandela Effect crowd.

It seems they did a neuro-test of some of the movie goers in two different locations; New York and California.

Mindgamers is a movie that asked me to do the unthinkable: watch a movie in Times Square. After braving the rain, the tourists and the expensive, terrible food, having electrodes stuck on my head for three hours wasn’t so bad. Maybe I should back up for a second. Mindgamers was a one-night experiment where people in Los Angeles and New York would watch the same movie at the same time while some scientists measured and mapped out their brainwaves.

Mindgamers Was a Cool Experiment if Not a Great Movie
The movie has been out for a while. Has anyone seen it? If so, how would you rate it?

Was the whole neuro-testing thing a ploy to get people talking about the movie and getting them to see it? Is Geek.com and Richie just being sucked into trying to help blow life into a failed movie?

I love plausible Sci-Fi, does this even come close?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I remember seeing this trailer, but it was called "Mind Gamerz"! Now theres no space, and an S instead of a Z?!
Theres NO WAY im remembering this wrong either, the only logical explanation is a shift in the space-time continuum, and HISTORY HAS CHANGED!!!

Sorry had to have a lil fun with ME reference. Altogether looks quite interesting!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real
Then saw this and I am having even more trouble separating the wheat from the chaff.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've got to admit it does look brilliant.

Funny thing about today's movies, the better our Tec gets the better the films about future Tec gets... Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
edit on 4 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29
I thought it was interesting how many people lined up to be attached to what they believe is a neural device, when they they are going to see a movie where people are taken over by neural devices.

Are we really that trusting or that gullible?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

WTF?!?! NO THANKS!!!!
Take any random 1000 people, and ask yourself, "Do I wanna know wth is in this guys head? Do I want them to know whats in mine?"

Im hoping its just some bogus promo. If not, its pretty scary...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real
My first thought was that it was just a promo lure to get people talking about and seeing the movie, then my conspiratorial mind started to become activated and the "what ifs" started to fall out.

It is amazing what people are willing to allow to be done to them without thought, or for a challenge or a dare.

We are the future, if we survive today.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, you can never underestimate a person's desire to gain acceptance, or notoriety.

new topics

top topics

join