It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I haven't been here since your election madness. How is it going? Moscow calling!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

I have a question, well....two actually.

1) Do Russian people hate and mistreat American tourists, and
2) Are you seeing more and more people from the US living and working in Russia these days?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Turning into a russian AMA thread. I likes.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

1- are you here to meddle or interfere with ats?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I have a question, well....two actually.

1) Do Russian people hate and mistreat American tourists, and
2) Are you seeing more and more people from the US living and working in Russia these days?

Thanks.

1) LOL, what a load of baloney!

On the contrary, there is some sort of a special friendly feeling towards Americans. I don't know why, probably because of your cultural propaganda. Let me elucidate the point.

When I was in New York City several years ago, it was like a virtual reality, because I was surrounded with everything I saw on a TV screen in my childhood and later (let's call it the American culture): Manhattan, Central Park, Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, NYPD cars, etc. I saw that stuff thousands times before on a TV screen. And then I saw it without that screen. It was something like magic: I'm holding my wife's hand and we are enjoying this song sharing headphones. And the same goes for California as well, for example: L.A., Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, etc. Somehow these images became a part of my own culture, believe it or not.

Even if that American tourist is a black person (we don't have black people here at all, so Russians simply not accustomed to the people of the black race, you can spend a week in Moscow and you will prolly meet 2-3 black persons or something like that), he will be treated with a sincere hospitality and curiosity.

2) In fact, on the contrary — more and more Russians are leaving to do business in the US.

You are quite welcome!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You havent missed anything the kiddies all still whining about trump .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join