It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Just for S&G .. where did Rice say that she unmasked anything?

Anything at all?

Just heard live that she has released a statement and - i am sure it will hot the web soon

By the way, she requested the unmasking. She didn't do it herself. I know you libs are trying desperately to play semantics to try and cover how wrong you were, but it's over. Your argument that Trump lied is in shreds.

Lick your wounds and move on.

Oh, you're back to "you libs" this morning.

There's nothing "over" ... and you're tipping your hand again.

link   
Rice's Deputy, Ben Rhodes, is brother to CBS Prez. David Rhodes...which did a 45 second defense of Susan Rice last night.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

'Instructs viewers to ignore story...'

Since when does a crap news channel imagine they can instruct viewers to do anything?

They are supposed to report the news, nothing else, and certainly not instruct anyone or anything.

Shows not only how corrupt they are, but biased and manipulative, controlling and plain old arrogant band of gits.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You didn't answer why Rice LIED about requesting the unmasking of Trump and his team. What's the matter, don't like judging democrats? Where's your thread about Rice lying? Yikes.

Unlike is the case with Flynn, you can't prove that Susan Rice was lying. Can you?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: burntheships
Now CNN is trying to debunk the story they refused to cover!

..and now Rice has admitted it, CNN look even more stupid (if that is possible)

Where did she "admit" it?

Do you have access to sources that aren't public over there in the UK Midlands?

WHy don't you source this claim! Show us all!

link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Sure it was when the fbi stated there is an investigation.

I will also wait for you to read that not only can they legally lie and create disinfo in these type of investigations, that this is early for the type of investigations that have to do with spying.

It's not stealing gator aid at wall mart.

Take your partisan head out of the sand.

Even if Obama was using agency records illegally it's still has nothing to do with the counter Intel investigation.

They let things play out to get big fish and make sure they have the whole network.

Trump could be totally legit no question. This whole thing could be disinfo but the reputations on the line tell me the politicians are all being used to expose what is real long going on as they panic.

Like I said it took 1.5 years after the first evidence was found in Nixons case.
edit on 4-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: RickinVa

'Instructs viewers to ignore story...'

Since when does a crap news channel imagine they can instruct viewers to do anything?

They are supposed to report the news, nothing else, and certainly not instruct anyone or anything.

Shows not only how corrupt they are, but biased and manipulative, controlling and plain old arrogant band of gits.

I seem to remember CNN instructing it's viewers NOT to read the wikileaks Podesta emails...as it is "illegal" for them to see them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

1. Did Susan Rice have the clearance to see unmasked intel?

And

2. Is there any credible evidence that Susan Rice leaked anything, unlawfully unmasked anything, or any of the other BS being spewed here?

You keep bringing up was she cleared to see unmasked intel. That is irrelevant. The intel is not supposed to leave the NSA unmasked. Under law the transcripts should say "American 1" or "American 2" whenever an American is picked up as part of the surveillance. She/They changed rules and ordered them to be unmasked and widely disseminated to people who had no business seeing unmasked intel with the soul purpose of hurting the incoming administration. It was completely political.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, that's right...i remember that too.

Outrageous, bloody outrageous.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Wow, you're in desperation mode ... this must be disinfo top priority ...

You've just said Rice admitted she unmasked intel. Can you cite that?

Yes she has just been interviewed by Andrea Mitchell and her reply as to whether she requested unmasking was "not for political purposes".

Like I said, the argument is over.
Eat some humble pie.

edit on 4/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

So your argument is that everything is a lie and counterintel op. OK, no point in arguing with you. If and when there is evidence provided I'll say I was wrong, but until then the Trump / Russia collusion story is BS.

link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The cats out of the bag now.Swamp Libs going down like the Titanic

and yet, the trump administration won't come clean on his families business connections to Russia....maybe the "swamp libs" (as you call them) are really the "iceberg" in your comparison

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

1. Did Susan Rice have the clearance to see unmasked intel?

And

2. Is there any credible evidence that Susan Rice leaked anything, unlawfully unmasked anything, or any of the other BS being spewed here?

You keep bringing up was she cleared to see unmasked intel. That is irrelevant. The intel is not supposed to leave the NSA unmasked. Under law the transcripts should say "American 1" or "American 2" whenever an American is picked up as part of the surveillance. She/They changed rules and ordered them to be unmasked and widely disseminated to people who had no business seeing unmasked intel with the soul purpose of hurting the incoming administration. It was completely political.

You have no knowledge of that,
The counter Intel investigation shows she may have had reason to be concerned, could be a whistle blower even. Playing devils advocate but there are literally hundreds of scenarios.

Hey why are all the Intel agencies investigating Russia again?

Are you actually suggesting trump is 100 percent innocent with no evidence or will you wait until the investigation closes?

Sounds like your another true believer waiting to be let down when your hero is as my h a snake as the guy that came before him, and before him all the way to JFK.
edit on 4-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So your argument is that everything is a lie and counterintel op. OK, no point in arguing with you. If and when there is evidence provided I'll say I was wrong, but until then the Trump / Russia collusion story is BS.

No my argument is some guy or gal on at has no idea what the truth is and acting like your sports team won is rediculous.

Your argument is, my guy one there for he is innocent.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Typical.

She said nothing of the sort.

My god, how desperate are you?

I'll link the video in a minute.

Here's a link to MSNBC.

Folks can watch it for themselves.

MSNBC Andrea Mitchell Susan Rice 4/4/2017
edit on 4-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ah ... memes.

Pictures speak a thousands words. Memes add words to the pictures.

Konduit, how dare you post "too much" content all the time in this text based forums. You bastard!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The truth cuts deep, and a picture speaks a thousand words. Every meme is a death by a thousand cuts.

link   

Typical.

She said nothing of the sort.

My god, how desperate are you?

I'll link the video in a minute.

Liar. She was asked whether she requested unmasking and said "..not for political purposes". i.e. she did.
Your little island of denial has shrunk to the size of a postage stamp.

edit on 4/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ah ... memes.

Pictures speak a thousands words. Memes add words to the pictures.

Konduit, how dare you post "too much" content all the time in this text based forums. You bastard!

So now it's platitudes and hyperbole.

Two more reasons I don't read your threads, btw.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

No my argument is some guy or gal on at has no idea what the truth is and acting like your sports team won is rediculous.

Your argument is, my guy one there for he is innocent.

No, my argument is there is no evidence of Russia/ Trump collusion. Until you can provide evidence. It is BS.

Has nothing to do with cheering for a team. You can talk that up all you want but the fact of the matter is NO evidence has been provided to confirm a Trump Russia collusion.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join