It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm just here for the jokes that write themselves.

That must be why you link to so many of your own threads.

No wonder you avoid them all.

That's not the only reason.

Honest question, but why do you avoid his threads? Is it "him" or is it the content? You can't ignore data/threads because you don't like where they come from, so I take it, the content?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Since you cant debunk them, and they obliterate your entire MSM narrative induced world view framework, if you acknowledged all that content then your entire persona would be a laughing stock if you pushed on with it. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it all doesn't actually change a key part aforementioned.

Wow, now you're triggered because I don't like your self-congratulating, self-sourced, self-meme generated threads?

Jeez. Calm down.

It's okay; not everyone likes your stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Didn't CNN say it was illegal to read Wikileaks unless CNN gave the approval? Wikileaks are journalists. They have immunity. They can leak whoever they want with no retribution. Methinks CNN is unhinged.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I'm just here for the jokes that write themselves.

That must be why you link to so many of your own threads.

No wonder you avoid them all.

That's not the only reason.

Honest question, but why do you avoid his threads? Is it "him" or is it the content? You can't ignore data/threads because you don't like where they come from, so I take it, the content?

I don't admire shameless self-promotion, and I detest self-sourced "evidence."

That's the last I'll say on the matter; if you need more info, I'll respond to a PM

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Since you cant debunk them, and they obliterate your entire MSM narrative induced world view framework, if you acknowledged all that content then your entire persona would be a laughing stock if you pushed on with it. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it all doesn't actually change a key part aforementioned.

Wow, now you're triggered because I don't like your self-congratulating, self-sourced, self-meme generated threads?

Jeez. Calm down.

Give it up, man.
Obama was spying on Trump. Trump was right.
Get over it!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Jeez. Calm down.

Give it up, man.
Obama was spying on Trump. Trump was right.
Get over it!

Oh well, then, since you say it like that.

I'll "get over it" when there's some evidence. There isn't.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lets throw out some facts here for the dems.
Fisa's docs exist
Incidental collection on trump exist
Unmasking and leaking the name of a trump appointee exist
Former Obama DoD Deputy Evelyn Farkas reveals White House gathered intel on Trump campaign staff = video proof "admitted it on air"
Nunes had to access information at white house due to being stonewalled by IC.
Obama before his term ended allowed intel to be shared across multiple foriegn IC communities.
Foriegn intelligence report aimed at trump with fake intel "pee-gate"

Russian hacked the dnc = false
Russians hacked podesta= false
Russians hacked and supplied information to wikileaks = false

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seriously, how stupidly partisan must CNN be to put journalists on TV to tell people that their going to completely ignore one of the biggest breaking political stories because of an excuse that amounts to nothing more than "because we don't like it".

Every network has political hacks... but Certainly Not News seems to take the trophy, no contest.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now CNN is trying to debunk the story they refused to cover!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Plenty has been presented but we dont have access to th egood stuff,and because of that you get a spiritual victory until the information comes out and by that time ATS has moved on and the rest of ATS is none the wiser.
Smart strategy i admit.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

I want to thank you for exposing the hypocrisy of Trumpkins. Thank you! When Trump's boyfriend Hannity yammers that nothing Susan Rice says should be believed, in a video at the top of a piece with "liberal media do backflips to divert attention" in the title, the Trumpkins don't have a problem.

That's PROOF!

Don Lemon says that the Susan Rice-related reporting is an overt, dubious deflection and he's not going to promote it and the very same Trumpkins go into full meltdown mode.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

They lie to themselves about stuff like this because if they admitted the truth, then they would have to accept that they were dupes for the Demonrats. Hahaha, keep drinking the kool-aid maybe one day it will be poisonous.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Lets throw out some facts here for the dems.
Fisa's docs exist
Incidental collection on trump exist
Unmasking and leaking the name of a trump appointee exist
Former Obama DoD Deputy Evelyn Farkas reveals White House gathered intel on Trump campaign staff = video proof "admitted it on air"
Nunes had to access information at white house due to being stonewalled by IC.
Obama before his term ended allowed intel to be shared across multiple foriegn IC communities.
Foriegn intelligence report aimed at trump with fake intel "pee-gate"

Russian hacked the dnc = false
Russians hacked podesta= false
Russians hacked and supplied information to wikileaks = false

Prove that FISA warrants exist, and that they were illegitimately obtained.

Incidental data collection exists on Trump. Yes it does. (He was the President-Elect you know, foreigners were talking about him.

Unmasking and leaking of Flynn exists: Yep, do you know who did it?

Farkas said that EXISTING intelligence was sustained so that it wouldn't "go away" under Trump. So?

Nunes had information from the White House that he viewed at the White House and ran back to the White House to tell the President. Amazing political theatre.

Obama did allow information sharing with an EO. Trump hasn't killed that one ... wonder why?

The Trump dossier keeps being substantiated. Calling it fake doesn't make it so.

Russia hacked the DNC ... proven and stated by Comey and the Senate Intelligence Committtee.

Etc. etc.

I'm not a Democrat anymore ... but you should really get your facts correct if you're going to try to help someone.

You got one right out of 20 ... not very good odds.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If Rice was acting legally why did she lie days ago
and claim she knew nothing about this?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Do any of the trumpets realize this has been knowledge of the investigators for months?

The Intel agencies are all well aware of the rice database.

The link to get her would be an actual leak to a person not requests to unmask.

If she did unmask anyone it is such a minor feature of this investigation it's absolute nonsense.

So the person she allegedly leaked the name of has actually done something wrong..

Hilarious the trumpets are grabbing anything they can.

Obama did not wiretap anyone.

This terribly flimsy argument is that possibly the names were used to harm the president's image.

Or in the case of the only person actually leaked flynn,..he was a serious problem anyway.

Trump is just the same scum in a different package.

Same as it ever was.

edit on 4-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

I want to thank you for exposing the hypocrisy of Trumpkins. Thank you! When Trump's boyfriend Hannity yammers that nothing Susan Rice says should be believed, in a video at the top of a piece with "liberal media do backflips to divert attention" in the title, the Trumpkins don't have a problem.

That's PROOF!

Don Lemon says that the Susan Rice-related reporting is an overt, dubious deflection and he's not going to promote it and the very same Trumpkins go into full meltdown mode.

Who's having a melt down? All I see is more Don 'Dumb A$$ black hole swallowing airplanes' Lemon making more statements along the lines of "only CNN can read WIKILeaks".

The dubious deflection you speak of is the whole Russia Collusion fallacy. It's BS without a single shred of evidence despite a long "investigation" and media hammering. Still no evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You have absolutely no idea what a counter Intel project is.

It has not been a long investigation.

They just don't work that way.

In fact I would wager money trump is the source of the leaks because they are screwing with a counter Intel investigation.

They work by creating a network of surveilance, following accounts, and using assets whether flipped perpetrators or spies.

Your argument on their being no evidence is completely false.

Counter Intel is not busting guys selling dime bags.
edit on 4-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
BREAKING: Susan Rice has just admitted that she requested the unmasking and she would not deny she sought out Trump and his campaign team.
She says it was 'not for political purposes'.

Two weeks ago she said she knew nothing about it. LIAR.

Game Over : The Obama administration was spying on Trump and his team - now confirmed by the Obama Administration themselves. Trump was right. Lot's of humble pie to be eaten for the next week by liberals.
edit on 4/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It's actually kind of hilarious the whole trend. And it gives me added cause to mention it, call you out. You call that triggered? I actually write the lot of them as tools. It solves so much banging my head against the wall trying to re-explain the same things over and over every time. I've played this game where I go and stack an impossible argument set in a debate thread, and then a day later see people arguing the same debunked crap as if our debate from the last thread never happened (hell, I even see it happen in the same threads just a couple pages later). So I make my often debunk-proof threads as tools. And people avoid them as so often they cant be debunked. I still make them that way knowing it kind of shoot itself in the foot in terms of getting lots of bumps from pages of debate. I've been well aware of this concept for a decade, and enjoy debate, but still cant help myself but throw down the gauntlet when making a killer piece. The excuses I see people make for why they avoid them are fun too. "Too many images", as if we're not a visually oriented species in the era of ubiquitous streaming video. It is daunting my ongoing study of the human condition, observing people completely incapable of taking in new information and changing their minds. But I push on with my social study, and post my tool thread links in where warranted. And then I get to chuckle when people refer to it all as "self promotion" as if I somehow benefit from people clicking on my pieces (especially considering that the people who most need to acknowledge the datas if we're to survive as a species, wont). Oh, also, if you ever actually go and compose an 'epic thread' work, that takes potentially months of work, you wouldn't readily let them fizzle into obscurity either. Meanwhile I post all kinds of content, including other people threads that I remember; pretty much every other post I make in this site includes some kind of embedded content. Self promotion?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: RickinVa

They lie to themselves about stuff like this because if they admitted the truth, then they would have to accept that they were dupes for the Demonrats. Hahaha, keep drinking the kool-aid maybe one day it will be poisonous.

Oh no!!!!

They are far from dupes! THEY the MSM are the propaganda arm behind taking down the USA and it's sovereignty!

Let's look into the future of Globalism and the NWO!

It cannot exist with the US Constitution in place!

Buckle up folks!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join