It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here is Trey Gowdy, yesterday. RCP article (video at the link)

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told Greta van Susteren that he has not seen any evidence or proof that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice committed a crime or that now-President Trump was wiretapped by former President Obama.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told Greta van Susteren that he has not seen any evidence or proof that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice committed a crime or that now-President Trump was wiretapped by former President Obama.

I haven't seen any evidence either.... but rhat doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist. Maybe Trey Gowdy hasn't been shown what the committee is sitting on yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I haven't seen any evidence either.... but rhat doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist. Maybe Trey Gowdy hasn't been shown what the committee is sitting on yet.

Considering that the committee has been saying the same thing, I wouldn't expect anything different to come about. Gowdy is only confirming what everyone else has already been saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly. There is nothing there. She was doing her job.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

It's funny how the right viewed Gowdy as this new knight in shining armor that was supposed to redirect the investigation back on Rice (even though the reason he was even brought in was because of shenanigans that Nunes was pulling). Then he comes out and confirms what has already been said many times already. SURPRISE!
edit on 7-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
With Trump bombing Syria,
I am inclined to believe that the NSA is really good at it's job and whoever pulls their strings is still in complete control.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Whatever makes you feel better about being a hypocrite, champ. If you're so mentally deficient you can't understand that saying that doing something is silly and should be left to bottom feeders in one thread while suggesting something should be done for exactly that same reason in another thread is hypocritical, I dunno what to tell ya. But you go ahead and get that last word in now, it'll make you feel better.

As I have explained in the other post. If you can't understand it, you may be intellectually disabled, or if you just don't want to understand it, then just a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly. There is nothing there. She was doing her job.

So there was no law broken when raw intelligence reports of Michael Flynn's conversations, were leaked to the news media?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
CNN is the most blatantly biased and propagandized news outlet out there right now, perhaps more so than RT. CNN lost whatever credibility they had long ago, and they just can't seem to let go.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join