It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RickinVa

People who Actually watch Anything on CNN should be Convicted of a Crime Against Humanity and Jailed for their Own Good .

Let that authoritarian freak flag fly!

What a disgrace to everything America stands for!

A Self-Described C.I.A. Sponsored Propaganda Network that has Nothing to do with Actual News Stories . CNN does not give a Rats Ahass about America , or the American People . They are an Enemy that should be Vanquished by Any means Possible for the Good of the Country . Feel Free to Defend the Indefensible if you Wish , but that will get you Nowhere .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

People who Actually watch Anything on CNN should be Convicted of a Crime Against Humanity and Jailed for their Own Good .

A Self-Described C.I.A. Sponsored Propaganda Network that has Nothing to do with Actual News Stories . CNN does not give a Rats Ahass about America , or the American People . They are an Enemy that should be Vanquished by Any means Possible for the Good of the Country . Feel Free to Defend the Indefensible if you Wish , but that will get you Nowhere .

It appears you are an enemy of the Constitution. We should defend the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press, even when we disagree with them.

I think FoxNews is a # source/propaganda outlet, but I would defend their right to do what they do.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The Founding Fathers Fought Against British Propaganda that tried to put down the Revolution , they Recognized it to be Subversive to their Cause . Freedom of the Press does not Mean Freedom to Subvert and Lie to People for Political Reasons . CNN does Exactly that .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Founding Fathers Fought Against British Propaganda that tried to put down the Revolution , they Recognized it to be Subversive to their Cause . Freedom of the Press does not Mean Freedom to Subvert and Lie to People for Political Reasons . CNN does Exactly that .

Freedom of the press and the Freedom of Speech allows exactly that.

We may not agree with it, but that is the freedom that is allowed.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lemon is just another loser selling out the country for personal gain. These dopes are just a bunch of paid actors spewing the steaming pile of feces propaganda that the people behind the scenes decide will get the most favorable social engineering possible.

Every single scumbag working in the MSM is nothing more than traitors to this country and the people. It disgusts me that these people are so disgustingly selfish and greedy, that they would even consider "working" for these news corporations.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why don't you get the first question asked to her from the transcript and post it.

She was asked, SPECIFICALLY about the Nunes claim that documents that he had seen had been inappropriately or illegally unmasked.

She answered that she knew nothing about that.

That is perfectly clear to anyone who listens to the interview. I could care less what your Trump-addled brain heard.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You are an enemy of the Constitution. It is blatant, obvious and on the record.

(post by Kevin009 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That is perfectly clear to anyone who listens to the interview. I could care less what your Trump-addled brain heard.

Yeah right... because no one from the Obama admin has ever lied before right?
Stick your head in the sand all you want. You just look ridiculous.
edit on 6/4/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That's right guys, keep repeating what Donnie tells you; fake news etc

Baa.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This just in from FoxNews: NSA "Source" says "People viewing questionable stuff for political purposes"

LINK TO ARTICLE

Sources within the NSA said they are watching the investigation closely, with one telling Fox News, “A number of people saw a lot of very questionable stuff. [The Obama administration was] using national assets and intelligence for politics.”

I'm starting to consider the lack of response and help from the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. and this whole situation as a "smoking gun" that the left (and it's minions in the organizations) are desperately trying to keep hidden.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Why don't you get the first question asked to her from the transcript and post it.

She was asked, SPECIFICALLY about the Nunes claim that documents that he had seen had been inappropriately or illegally unmasked.

I posted that question directly from your link and that isn't what was asked at all.

Interestingly enough, you haven't posted the question yet.
You just keep alluding to a question. Would you like to clear things up?
Or do you want to keep the waters muddy?

edit on b000000302017-04-06T04:05:07-05:0004America/ChicagoThu, 06 Apr 2017 04:05:07 -0500400000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hi Zantl Misfit,

Freedom of the Press - given, essential, well understood.

CNN abuses the first amendment by giving aid and comfort to enemies of the US.

The Clinton News Network, or Communist News Network's staff and management will never change their loyalty to Hillary and to George Soros. They will continue their glorious loyalty toward a Soviet America and to Communism - "The Destiny of All Mankind."

All complaints directed at the CNN employee staff will be laughed at. Complain instead to their sponsors.

CNN is a Communist north Korea style propaganda "machine."

What CNN employees and their loyal "low-information voter" viewers, should do is move to or visit Communist nK, and glorify the Dear Leader, Kim Jong Un. There, they will find the "workers paradise," and the true happiness they seek.

CNN Reporters ought to wave their Communist ideology into our faces by reporting on Hillary's glorious visit with The Dear Leader, Kim Jong IL, back during her co-presidency.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Mark Levin breaks it down pretty well.

Conservative Review
Levin: ‘which Susan Rice is telling the truth?’

soundcloud.com...

edit on 4 6 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Mark Levin breaks it down pretty well.

Conservative Review
Levin: ‘which Susan Rice is telling the truth?’

soundcloud.com...

Levin is pretty damned good at getting to the truth. Unfortunately, him getting to the truth won't change anything.

The only way change is going to happen, is if someone takes a hammer to Susan Rice, on public TV, and beats the ever-lovin' truth out of her vile sewer of a mouth. That's a show I would PAY to watch.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nunes has stepped aside... to be replaced by Mike Conaway, with assistance from Representatives Trey Gowdy and Tom Rooney.

Trey Gowdy! - I am not sure that the activist groups who filed complaints against Nunes are going to pleased with the outcome

edit on 6/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The founding fathers used their own press institutions to prepare their own propaganda. Not to mention the way the press was used politically during the establishment processes that formed everything from early election processes, the constitution, and defining the roles of each branch of the government. In American Political Science they call this concept revolutionary language.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You are an enemy of the Constitution. It is blatant, obvious and on the record.

Do Not Assume that you Really Know who I am , your Assertion here is so far from the Truth , I just have to Laugh . I am a Patriot who Loves my Country , that's All you Need to Know .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

They're right. There's nothing to the story but trumped up nonsense.
She did her job .
She didn't commit a crime.
But hey G-man I know you...You got some obscure statute you think she's violated.
Never considered that your lens is biased and not CNN?
Guess you used up all that popcorn you were gonna eat while watching Hillary's trial by now.
Must have looked nice on your Christmas tree.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You know that the founding fathers engaged in propaganda and lying to the public too, right? All that "Join or Die!" stuff that came out after the Boston Massacre (which ended up acquitting the British soldiers). Notably, Ben Franklin came up with the idea to spin the story like it was the British massacring a bunch of innocent Americans and he used that as a rallying cry to rally the colonies together.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join