It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
So Rice was no alone is somebody else in the story that has yet to be named.

WSJ: Susan Rice Was Not Alone In “Unmasking” Team TrumpAs part of its daily wrap of the Susan Rice newsflow, which focused on her first media appearance since she was "outed" as the persona responsible for "unmasking" members of team Trump, the WSJ provides two new pieces of incremental information: i) in addition to Michael Flynn, at least one more member of the Trump transition team was "unmasked" in intelligence reports due to multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia; and ii) Rice wasn't the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking, confirming there is at least one more high-level official giving "unmasking" orders.

Is a second leaker.

aroundworld24.com...

It's only a matter of time before the the whole sleazy picture of the Obama administration is brought into the light. The only investigation that seems to be moving is this one - likely because the other one is just a nonsense.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the blaze
Simon Marks, claiming that the Republicans are using Rice as a pinata, also admits this:

“I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with [the unmasking]. I think unfortunately for Rice, she’s given two contradictory interviews,” Marks said. 

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
the blaze
Simon Marks, claiming that the Republicans are using Rice as a pinata, also admits this:

“I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with [the unmasking]. I think unfortunately for Rice, she’s given two contradictory interviews,” Marks said. 

Astonishing to see so much vitriol over the perception that Trump lied, which has now been proven to not be the case, yet an ACTUAL lie is treated with not a raised eyebrow by the Democrats.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

LOL. So now you're going to lecture me about "what people do around here?" That's rich.

Have you bothered to watch the two videos for yourself? I'll wager no.

You're mouthing pure right-wing media BIAS BS. You have ZERO standing to talk about any source or the validity thereof.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sounds like the lead up to Comey's announcement last summer....

"SHE'S GOING TO JAIL!"

It's like watching pigs at a trough.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
why bother
edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
More slop for the hogs.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I honestly can't tell any more if it's lying, sheer willful ignorance or both. This one is so ... and I don't use the word often ... stupid that there's no reason to try to engage.

/shrug

Just let the sheep bleat. We know that here in reality they have nothing incriminating.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Sounds like the lead up to Comey's announcement last summer....

"SHE'S GOING TO JAIL!"

It's like watching pigs at a trough.

Exactly like that. "Rice is in trouble! Just wait!"

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy
the blaze

Astonishing to see so much vitriol over the perception that Trump lied, which has now been proven to not be the case, yet an ACTUAL lie is treated with not a raised eyebrow by the Democrats.

I wouldn't expect you to voice "surprise" over this, UKTruth. You've witnessed the Democrat-MSM circling their wagons like this for many months now.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They went further from what is posted. They claimed things as being untrue when they are proven fact. I do not know the source so I can't comment on how true it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN desperate.

All falling down going boom now.

Are they blaming a video yet?

Give um some time im sure they will blame it on a youtube video with only 2 hits.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

You lefties know damn well that your ship is sinking and I don't believe for one second that you actually and honestly feel your side is innocent. You are knowingly and purposely LYING not only to everyone else, but yourselves, for a reason. There are only two possible reasons and that is either very low brain power, or your in on it and should be treated in the end as treasonous anti-American enemies.

My goodness you sound like a complete fanatic. A textbook case of being majorly triggered.

Calm down and take a deep breath buddy. It's going to be alright!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

You lefties know damn well that your ship is sinking and I don't believe for one second that you actually and honestly feel your side is innocent. You are knowingly and purposely LYING not only to everyone else, but yourselves, for a reason. There are only two possible reasons and that is either very low brain power, or your in on it and should be treated in the end as treasonous anti-American enemies.

My goodness you sound like a complete fanatic. A textbook case of being majorly triggered.

Calm down and take a deep breath buddy. It's going to be alright!

Mate don't even bother, they're in full denial mode. Absolute hypocrisy night and day. Constant deflection and saying 'BUT OBAMA AND HILLARY' to everything. Trump is a liar, a narcissist, and he's out to make money for rich people. He's achieved next to nothing so far and losing support left right and centre apart from teaparty cultists.

Tick tock.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

This topic is one of those in which the truth is such a no-brainer, it quickly reveals those who are merely purveyors of disinformation.

Just take note ...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You seem upset that CNN wont cover fake news?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: RickinVa

You seem upset that CNN wont cover fake news?

LOL ... and /thread

(Rick has apparently moved on to more interesting fake news.)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Trump just told NY Times he believes the Fake story. Looks like he's gonna run with it, sigh... here we go again, Obama is a wire tapping felon, Rice is a wiretapping felon...

are we just gonna investigate everyone Paranoid Trump thinks is breaking the law. Is fake new going to cost us more taxpayer money?

How do you prove that you were wiretapped? Blame someone for leaking names. Have proof? nope.
good job.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Computer logs - access codes.

Yes, proof exists.

Susan Rice was not with The NSA, The CIA, or The FBI.

She was merely a dissembler, a liar, and had no legal authority.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: vjr1113

Computer logs - access codes.

Yes, proof exists.

Susan Rice was not with The NSA, The CIA, or The FBI.

She was merely a dissembler, a liar, and had no legal authority.

That's just a lie. A blatant absurd lie.

As National Security Advisor she had clearance AND the authority to ask for unmasking.

However, the point that none of the Trump yahoos seem to get ... she made a request to the particular IC member and THEY decided what got unmasked when she needed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join