It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Hey Rick why the Mud Pit?

You know the "report" is crap and belongs in the ATS Cesspool?

LOL

This is my second post on this thread, only to reply to you,, you are at 80+ so far. I let the OP stand based on it's own merit.

And you think this is a nothing topic?

Wow.

Keep on posting dude.... you took the ball and ran with it. Your posts speak for themselves.
edit on R132017-04-05T04:13:46-05:00k134Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152017-04-05T04:15:26-05:00k154Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

Since you cant debunk them, and they obliterate your entire MSM narrative induced world view framework, if you acknowledged all that content then your entire persona would be a laughing stock if you pushed on with it. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it all doesn't actually change a key part aforementioned.

His persona already is, lol. I just browse these forums but any time I see an anti-trump post he's either at the top or very close, every. single. time.
It's a little embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: RickinVa

Don Lemon is a female dog. I realy enjoyed watching him get smacked down by Sheriff Clarke.

youtu.be...

I remember it well... Don Lemon showed a complete lack of understanding of the context and narrative that led to the shootings he was referring to...He didn't want to discuss the context at all, and when he was educated on it, he lost control of the conversation and absolutely hated it. You find that a lot with the left wing media, they want to box a conversation in to their single talking point and exclude underlying issues that undermine the narrative they are trying to push.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Winstonian

Don Lemon is a female dog. I realy enjoyed watching him get smacked down by Sheriff Clarke.

youtu.be...

I remember it well... Don Lemon showed a complete lack of understanding of the context and narrative that led to the shootings he was referring to...He didn't want to discuss the context at all, and when he was educated on it, he lost control of the conversation and absolutely hated it. You find that a lot with the left wing media, they want to box a conversation in to their single talking point and exclude underlying issues that undermine the narrative they are trying to push.

Lemon is getting worse and worse as time passes. The guy is a joke. It is easy to know real news now. Just wait for CNN to tell us it is fake and to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66>>> CNN has officially stopped being a cable news station. If its not fake news, they won't touch it.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: rickymouse
Put your hands over your ears and say Na,Na, Na. They do not want to listen to things that go against their beliefs.

That isn't a new practice.

The irony of a trump supporter saying this is beyond hilarious.

Both sides do this all the time. I am not a Trump supporter, I support the office of the president of the USA. Trump just happens to be in it and I am glad anyone other than Hillary is in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If Trump's associates and compatriots were not talking to Russian spies and other nefarious people monitored by the US government, they would not have ended up on a list. This story is still about incidental collection of intelligence.

Unless what people are really saying is that if you want to sabotage the US government, run for office because the spooks are not allowed to spy on you, no matter who you associate with or talk to. But that can't be right, since it makes zero sense.

The Susan Rice angle to the story gets more ridiculous the more Trump's supporters try and make it something that it's not. Talking about how clean, pure and innocent Trump is over simply reminds people of how many Trump associates (and Trump himself) have ties to the Russian political system.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
March 22,

"I know nothing about this."

- Susan Rice, on the unmasking of Americans

She is in deep crap, burn, baby will burn.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This just becoming hilarious, CNN in Hardball brought two morons to say that the reason Rice was targeted is because she is a woman and black

Un freaking believable.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This just becoming hilarious, CNN in Hardball brought two morons to say that the reason Rice was targeted is because she is a woman and black

Un freaking believable.

It was only a matter of time before they pulled out those cards - it's a last resort when the narrative is slipping away from them.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

She is known as the Typhoid Mary of the Obama administration foreign policy, that will take the fall for the spying during the Obama administration on Trump.

Is just incredible that the news media beside Fox are not wanting to talk about facts.

She is going to burn.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She is going to burn.

This is highly doubtful. That is unless you count right wing media circle jerking each other with conspiracy theories "burning her".
edit on 5-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And the drive-by media (as Rush calls them) is already pulling out their "because-she's-a-black/woman" card!

They are so predictable.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Gryphon66>>> CNN has officially stopped being a cable news station. If its not fake news, they won't touch it.

/yawn

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You know when the media is desperate when the race card is the last option on the table.

But the funniest comment was about her been a Republican piñata.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Rice was asked a question about illegal unmasking in the Nunes' side-show documents.

She said that she didn't know anything about that.

Rice was asked a question about unmasking in regard to her job as NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR.

She replied that yes, amazingly, sometimes her job required that names be unmasked. She also informed us that there's a specific policy for that and the decision to unmask IS MADE BY THE IC!!!

The depths of absolute stupidity on display here ... are simply astounding.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That nuance is lost on all of them. In their eyes Rice lied, therefore she is guilty (of what, who knows?), which means that Obama is guilty. Conservative logic 101.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So Rice was no alone is somebody else in the story that has yet to be named.

WSJ: Susan Rice Was Not Alone In “Unmasking” Team TrumpAs part of its daily wrap of the Susan Rice newsflow, which focused on her first media appearance since she was "outed" as the persona responsible for "unmasking" members of team Trump, the WSJ provides two new pieces of incremental information: i) in addition to Michael Flynn, at least one more member of the Trump transition team was "unmasked" in intelligence reports due to multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia; and ii) Rice wasn't the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking, confirming there is at least one more high-level official giving "unmasking" orders.

Is a second leaker.

aroundworld24.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I honestly can't tell any more if it's lying, sheer willful ignorance or both. This one is so ... and I don't use the word often ... stupid that there's no reason to try to engage.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Rice was asked a question about illegal unmasking in the Nunes' side-show documents.

She said that she didn't know anything about that.

Rice was asked a question about unmasking in regard to her job as NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR.

She replied that yes, amazingly, sometimes her job required that names be unmasked. She also informed us that there's a specific policy for that and the decision to unmask IS MADE BY THE IC!!!

The depths of absolute stupidity on display here ... are simply astounding.

Yes...yours are. You see, people around here don't like hearing "anonymous source" any more than hearing NewsMax or CNN...known skewed sources for news. So Rice was asked a question. First she "didn't know nothing" or whatever she said then she "did know something".

The bottom line is SHE is the source of her explanation and consider her history of playing the mouth-piece to liars, making her a liar herself...she is UNTRUSTED, BIAS NEWS. So her statement (rightfully so) has no value in truth or fact because she is a proven, repeated liar that tends to lie in favor of the left.

So while I offer you benefits when you claim NewsMax isn't a non-bias source, and you may offer me that CNN isn't a non-bias source...Susan Rice isn't a non-bias source and has colluded in some of the biggest lies in recent history including Benghazi where Obama and gang allowed the murder of American citizens thinking it would help his campaign for reelection.

So she needs to be drug into court, put under oath and testify. And if she pleads the 5th...she is guilty and an investigation against her, Obama, Lynch, etc. needs to be executed.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join