It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, OP.

I love watching CNN falling all over it's own hypocrisy!
Really, they're hilarious.

"IGNORE everything but what WE tell you...It's better that way--Trust Us."

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You sound triggered ...
and you must be dizzy circling that CNN drain

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

You sound triggered ...
and you must be dizzy circling that CNN drain

Nah. I'm good. Unlike many here, I don't trust anything to do with any politician reported by anyone.

They're all liars and sociopaths. All authoritarians are.

You mistake debate for belief.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If we did live in a dictatorship. CNN would be the ONLY news network we could ever watch. It's almost like CNN is trying to get its lies right so they could get the part when a dictator comes into power after Trump.

Pure disgusted.

It's like watching the "Hunger Games" movie all over again except this is real.
edit on 4-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Ah, so you were referring to the Nune's stuff ... which the White House disclosed to him, so he could call Press Conferences and run it back to the White House to "inform the President'?

So you believe that line of crap? And from Mike Cernovich ... the guy who "broke" that Clinton has Parkinson's?

Susan Rice signed out documents via logs. That's what you've got so far?

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

You lefties know damn well that your ship is sinking and I don't believe for one second that you actually and honestly feel your side is innocent. You are knowingly and purposely LYING not only to everyone else, but yourselves, for a reason. There are only two possible reasons and that is either very low brain power, or your in on it and should be treated in the end as treasonous anti-American enemies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Before you guys get very triggered over this ... I want to remind you who Mike Cernovich is:

Cernovich’s allegiance to the “alt-right,” a self-descriptor for a faction of the white nationalist movement, has been repeatedly documented. In 2015 he explained, “I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide.” Additionally, in a series of since-deleted tweets, Cernovich declared that “white genocide is real” and “white genocide will sweep up the [social justice warriors].” Cernovich also traffics in sexist rhetoric, having claimed that “date rape does not exist” and “misogyny gets you laid" and said that people who "love black women" should "slut shame them” to keep them from getting AIDS.

Media Matters

Also ...

Language in this piece has been changed to clarify that although "unmasking" can be illegal, Cernovich's Medium post admitted that Susan Rice reportedly had authorization to "request and consume unmasked NSA-based intelligence reports."

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

For once, just once, may I ask for the truth? I know it may insult or harm a political ideology or two, but I sure would like the truth.

Just once.

From any media site.

edit on 4-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

My ship's not sinking bud ... my ship is America, and we've gone through these kinds of right-wing shenanigans before.

I dont' really have "a side" and I'm on record here a ridiculous number of times stating clearly that I think that politicians from local Dog Catchers to the President of any team are sociopaths and liars.

As far as your assessment of me ... do you think I care? If so, allow me to disabuse you of that notion. Your simplistic logic applied here is, grossly, that I'm stupid because I don't agree with the way you look at the world.

I'm going to give you a minute to think about the implications of that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
If we did live in a dictatorship. CNN would be the ONLY news network we could ever watch. It's almost like CNN is trying to get its lies right so they could get the part when a dictator comes into power after Trump.

Pure disgusted.

wow, talk about triggered...lol...sounds like a bunch of right-wing snowflakes that can't handle the reporting of CNN...maybe FOX NEWS paying out tens of millions of dollars tied to female victims of O'Reilly's sexual harassment, has clouded the judgment pertaining to news networks

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

Good news? Will we not ever again hear you utter talking points that came from "unnamed sources"???

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My ship's not sinking bud ... my ship is America, and we've gone through these kinds of right-wing shenanigans before.

I dont' really have "a side" and I'm on record here a ridiculous number of times stating clearly that I think that politicians from local Dog Catchers to the President of any team are sociopaths and liars.

As far as your assessment of me ... do you think I care? If so, allow me to disabuse you of that notion. Your simplistic logic applied here is, grossly, that I'm stupid because I don't agree with the way you look at the world.

I don't want you to agree with anything other than facts. And no matter which facts come to light, you and your kind dismiss it from the start. A smart person would say "dang that is some damaging news, I hope it's not true, but we will see" While the left on the other hand are like "It's fake, I don't care what facts or who said it, that is my story and i'm sticking too it"

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

For once, just once, may I ask for the truth? I know it may insult or harm a political ideology or two, but I sure would like the truth.

Just once.

From any media site.

"IN A WORLD...where only CNN knows the truth..."

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There are several people at CNN who will never work again in the industry, if the public learns what they have done. Donna Brazil was the dumbest to get caught so far. Don Lemon and Jake Tapper are both defending the hell out of Susan Rice. It's not because they like her either.

CNN is classified as an ANTI-AMERICAN U.S. Terrorist organization for a reason, folks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do an ATS search of "CNN", you'll get some idea of how dangerous this network is. Yet, we're still only seeing the part of the Iceberg that's above the water line.

CNN is "classified" as anti-American????

By whom??? Nut jobs right-wingers on ATS??

"If you do an ATS search?" Really??

When did ATS become a reliable place to search for the truth???

You do realize that you're right up there at the top of the list of ATSers who consistently posts B.S. accusations derived from the most unreliable sites on the web and now you want to use ATS as a reference for truth????

And then you cite your own thread as the reference for said truth?? Geez!!!

You're a one-man circle jerk!

This has to be the finest example of willful ignorance I've seen in a long time.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Pure disgusted.

wow, talk about triggered...lol...sounds like a bunch of right-wing snowflakes that can't handle the reporting of CNN...maybe FOX NEWS paying out tens of millions of dollars tied to female victims of O'Reilly's sexual harassment, has clouded the judgment pertaining to news networks

You must be talking about yourself. I don't watch regular news. They all lie. I guess you like lying too right? I'm surprised you haven't already applied to be with one of their propaganda teams yet. You would fit in nicely.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sooo ... you must think Nunes and Schiff are lying about seeing classified reports ?

uuuuuHaHaHa

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I don't want you to agree with anything other than facts. And no matter which facts come to light, you and your kind dismiss it from the start. A smart person would say "dang that is some damaging news, I hope it's not true, but we will see" While the left on the other hand are like "It's fake, I don't care what facts or who said it, that is my story and i'm sticking too it"

Me and my kind? LOL.

Whatever "Truthseeker" ... when you get something more interesting to argue with besides totally BS ad hominem, you let me know, K?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sooo ... you must think Nunes and Schiff are lying about seeing classified reports ?

uuuuuHaHaHa

Can you quote me saying that?

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Labels people as alt-right, uses Media Matters as proof.

The jokes write themselves folks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join