It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

What hypocrisy? The part where you said you believe putting a political spin on things is nonsense (Pence) and should be left to the bottom feeders, while in another thread you're putting a political spin on things (unmasking Democrats) for no reason other than it would entertain you to see it happen.

As for the hypocrites are bottom feeders, you're right you didn't say that. What you did say was that people who put a political spin on things are bottom feeders, while you were off in another thread putting a political spin on things. So no, you didn't say hypocrites are bottom feeders. You just said people who do what you did are bottom feeders. There, that's all settled.

You see 3daysgone, when I mess something up I own up to it. Like when I smashed together two different things you said, I own that. That's my bad. But when one, being you, says one thing in one thread and then goes and does the opposite in another thread, it is the very definition of hypocritical behavior. You just think it's not.

Like a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What hypocrisy? The part where you said you believe putting a political spin on things is nonsense (Pence) and should be left to the bottom feeders, while in another thread you're putting a political spin on things (unmasking Democrats) for no reason other than it would entertain you to see it happen.

That is not hypocrisy. If anything that is more of a tit for tat. And I didn't say to do it just for my amusement, which it would be amusing. I think they should all be unmasked. You are very good at spinning the meanings of what was said.

As for the hypocrites are bottom feeders, you're right you didn't say that. What you did say was that people who put a political spin on things are bottom feeders, while you were off in another thread putting a political spin on things.

Saying that Trump should allow unmasking of the left has nothing to do with political spin. Once again you are mistaken, but the more you say it does not surprise me.

You see 3daysgone, when I mess something up I own up to it.

Well since I had to set you down like a child and explain how what I said was not hypocritical, show us how you own up to it unless you are a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's already been verified dufus. Two top NSA official blew the whistle and provided the proof that Susan Rice unmasked the names. Good thing it is hard coded in the database and recorded. Now Bull Sciff is silent. hahahahahah Susan is going to jail!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
This reminds me of how Republicans refuse to accept that the Russians interfered in the election, even though it is absolutely true based on facts. Both sides are doing it.

How did they interfere? Did they abduct 61 million people, force them to vote, and still lose the popular vote?
edit on 4-4-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The need to rename it PNN - Propaganda News Network.

They are basically saying we will decide what news to report, if it doesn't fit our world view we aren't covering it.
Let their advertising income fall until they are forced to change it up.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Whatever makes you feel better about being a hypocrite, champ. If you're so mentally deficient you can't understand that saying that doing something is silly and should be left to bottom feeders in one thread while suggesting something should be done for exactly that same reason in another thread is hypocritical, I dunno what to tell ya. But you go ahead and get that last word in now, it'll make you feel better.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

If anyone did you still wouldn't accept it, because more than likely a left wing news organization wouldnt want to report it. Kind of a catch 22 you've built around yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
I used to make a point to split my news time between Fox and CNN to try and have a balanced perspective (and also some time to local news so I could track weather and local events). The events reported here prove to me that CNN has jumped the shark and no longer have any sense of journalistic integrity...I do think they had some before they went all in on the Clinton Coronation. Why any journalist would want their credibilty tarnished for life is beyond me...

This battle goes beyond journalism.. it is the end of the age..winner takes all.

As you can see they cannot afford to lose..their hidden masters won't show mercy for failure.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: marg6043

The video is linked earlier.

Rice responded to a direct question about the alleged evidence that Nunes was side-showing over ... and said "I know nothing about that."

She was not saying that she knows nothing about unmasking. That's just absurd.

I'm usually just a lurker, but I have to hand it to you, that was one of the biggest beatdowns I've seen and you're still kicking- barely.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
When did Liberals become so gullible?

There are parts of this entire Trump/Russia/Spying episode that really bother me as an American. It seems that its okay to accept something that isn't proven and has zero evidence is okay to take as gospel.

I have read over and over in this thread about how the Russians 100% hacked the DNC. That Russia 100% hacked John Podesta etc etc. This is pure non-sense.

I understand that many in the intelligence community have made that claim but based on what? I have read every public report on this matter and have yet to see any empirical evidence on the matter. Specifically, one that really bothers me is the CrowdStrike report. This is a report, furnished by a private organization that was paid by the DNC. The DNC has not let a single other entity look at their servers since then.

If you read the CrowdStrike report you start to realize it's pure guess work. They even admit it a few times stating that they are just moderately confident etc. I have worked in IT for twenty years and I can tell you that they have evidence of who hacked the DNC and John Podesta, what bothers me is they have not revealed that evidence. It is no secret that the intelligence community/military industrial complex are not fond of Russia. Before this happened there was even a famous event during a presidential debate where the last president said "the 1980s called and it wants its foreign policy back" implying that Russia isn't even a threat. Not two years later it's as if the red scare never stopped.

Could Trump have worked with Russia (maybe, I doubt it but even if he did so what.) Look at the amount of foreign investments alone that went into the CLINTON campaigns, anyone remembers the Chinese donation bundlers for Bill Clinton? This is really all about geopolitical bull# that doesn't affect any of us, it is about Syria and Eastern Europe and whose rich people are going to have the geopolitical clout to get richer in ten years time.

There is also zero evidence to suggest that Trump has had any collusion with the Russians, so why are we even investigating it? Meanwhile, that last administration literally filled airplanes with pallets of cash and sent them to Iran without even telling the American people. Refuse to release the secret details of the Iran deal because I guarantee you that it has something to do with Russia.

The reason the US and Iran were getting friendly is because even Iran doesn't want to see a new soviet union. They were given relief so they would agree to join us in blocking off Russia. The secret details prob detail how Iran would work with the US to encircle Russia since Iran is up there by Azerbaijan etc and is part of a missing link to contain Russia.

The saddest part about all of this is what the result is going to be. I fear the US is going to collapse in the next 4 years. It has gotten that bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone want to bet it comes out they were running the same unmasking play against other candidates?

Everyone is a Russian plant! Right Dems?!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yet you yourself do the same...You have ideological blinders on like more than half the posters and thread creators these days on ATS. Don't pretend like you didn't back a side and are and have been doing whatever you can to prove you were right. The thing I've found more than anything on this board is everyone wants to be right...At all costs most times. It's obvious to some but alas it seems to continue to oblivion. In fact I find it sad as I look at a lot of people that are doing this as very intelligent people who I used to look forward to hearing from...You included. Now it's just crap story after crap story. I am calling that out. You should too...Let's deny ignorance and go with solid facts.

Btw...Politics are all garbage and none of them are on our side...They're above us as if we lived in a caste system like India.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

It's already been verified dufus. Two top NSA official blew the whistle and provided the proof that Susan Rice unmasked the names. Good thing it is hard coded in the database and recorded. Now Bull Sciff is silent. hahahahahah Susan is going to jail!!

One of Bull Sciff's colleagues on the House Intelligence committee says that "several" are going to jail. I think he was referring to people involved with Russian collusion though?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Don Lemon is a female dog. I realy enjoyed watching him get smacked down by Sheriff Clarke.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Put your hands over your ears and say Na,Na, Na. They do not want to listen to things that go against their beliefs.

That isn't a new practice.

The irony of a trump supporter saying this is beyond hilarious.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Cnn has become such biased news organization, I hardly ever watch it anymore. If I watch news, I tend to watch Fox.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
Cnn has become such biased news organization, I hardly ever watch it anymore. If I watch news, I tend to watch Fox.

Again, said without irony.

Anyone who gets their news from one single source is a fool. You need a balance across different sources. Fox is right wing biased. Therefore yours news is all right wing biased.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I've noticed that since that interaction with Sheriff Clark, Don Lemon no longer allows guests who have opposing views to sit next to him in the studio.

He only allows them to occupy a little window, surrounded by other guests in little windows who are proponents of his views.

The person in the studio next to him, is almost always a STRONG supporter... or a wimpy guest from the opposition, who sweats a lot.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: RickinVa

Don Lemon is a female dog. I realy enjoyed watching him get smacked down by Sheriff Clarke.

youtu.be...

Ha, that was great!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Susan Rice is a PROVEN liar. She MUST be brought in to testify about these treasonous actions most likely executed by her, and requested by the "puppet master" Obama.

This is what you get when you prove yourself a liar. Your words are worthless and hold no value. Such a person must be brought in to testify, under oath, and then proven again a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join