It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Personally, I am glad CNN is shooting themselves in the foot, but about the unmasking thing. I think it should be made legal to unmask everyone that holds a government position. It would certainly make for a more transparent government. Maybe Trump will get those rules changed and then we will see how many people in the swamp are wearing masks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obviously they started when each candidate from both parties announced candidacy.

ALL (Dem and Repub) candidates were considered a threat to the Clinton Campaign.

They knew the dirt on Clinton was going to be big.

Their micro-managing failed on all fronts.

Nov 9th was the beginning of the Obama scorched earth plan (similar to Operation Gladio).

Obviously no they did not, there's plenty of crap around without the need for you to tell porkies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Other than the stupid grandstanding that was done, i agree.

Im not much for istrionics. I don't want a show. I want facts in bullet points

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Personally, I am glad CNN is shooting themselves in the foot, but about the unmasking thing. I think it should be made legal to unmask everyone that holds a government position. It would certainly make for a more transparent government. Maybe Trump will get those rules changed and then we will see how many people in the swamp are wearing masks.

This just demonstrates why it's not kosher to do it.

Thing is that it isn't illegal to unmask though. Sometimes, unmasking has to be done for someone to fully understand the context of the situation they are surveilling. So the request is made and usually unmasking is done. In the past, the people who can unmask have been very restricted though so only a few can do it so we can keep tabs on unmasking and leaks like this.

The reason it isn't just done is to protect Americans who are caught up innocently because it happens all the time.

Say the FBI is following Abu Faisal Khan (made up name) and he happens to call a pizza delivery joint to get pizza and you work there. Your name, as the delivery guy, would be masked as there is no need to be suspicious of you simply for taking Mr. Khan's pizza order.

Now, let's say that the FBI further comes to suspect that someone at your pizza place is taking information and passing it on to Mr. Khan and he's using it to plan a terror attack but they don't know who. At that point, they request that all the names are unmasked, including yours, so they can try to narrow down who the suspicious source might be.

But let's say that you have made yourself a political enemy somehow. In this case, they want dirt on you, so they go looking for instances where you are caught up by mistake by legitimate surveillance ... such as in order by Mr. Khan. They then have a call where you talked to a known terror suspect about a business arrangement, and that's all they leak to the press, and they do it anonymously.

Now there are stories in the paper about how you had business dealings with terrorists.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I still don't see the problem with unmasking everyone. If you are innocent, then nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I have to ask you, have you ever really gone Ape #??? Its a blast!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I still don't see the problem with unmasking everyone. If you are innocent, then nothing to fear.

Tell that to Mike Pence who only dines with his wife. You would think that would hold him up as a model who practices what he preaches but instead it makes him a a wretched scum of misogyny. However, had no one ever known this and had he gotten caught eating along with a woman ... then he's just a hypocrit who cheats on his wife.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bingo.

Now Susan has taken to Twitter to try and clarify...
She is just digging a hole, on her way to Capitol HIll.

She stopped Tweeting in January.

And all of a sudden today ...

Susan Rice‏ Verified account @AmbassadorRice

Susan Rice Retweeted Erin Pelton

I said I did not know what reports Nunes was referring to when he spoke to the press. I still do not. But the full HPSCI needs to know.

Susan Rice added,
Erin PeltonVerified account @erin_pelton
Replying to @erin_pelton @NewsHour
Rice was simply saying she had no idea what Nunes was referring to. Video to follow.

3:59 PM - 4 Apr 2017

Susan Rice

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't believe that Pence is a misogynist. I think that people try to put a political spin on everything to make it look either bad or good. To me stuff like that is nonsense and should be left for the bottom feeders to think on.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't believe that Pence is a misogynist. I think that people try to put a political spin on everything to make it look either bad or good. To me stuff like that is nonsense and should be left for the bottom feeders to think on.

An ironic sentiment, since in another thread you suggested Trump unmask people on the left for no reason beyond being able to laugh at them.

How's that bottom taste?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
LOL, they are instructing their viewers what to think and do.....exactly as propaganda is intended to do.

They outed themselves, this is funny.

Agreed. Hillaryous!! Just as Hillaryous is reading members here gasping the last breaths of the lies they bought into!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
CNN just transformed into the east german black channel. They broadcasted propaganda and edited news clips to fit their narrative Everything you see is the whole truth don't trust the others. Welcome to 1984 everybody. This tactic is used by dictators btw something Trump got falsely accused off a lot. This shows that they are not on your side.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

An ironic sentiment, since in another thread you suggested Trump unmask people on the left for no reason beyond being able to laugh at them. How's that bottom taste?

Yes. I believe that all the government should be unmasked. And yes I believe in laughing at people when hypocrisy arrives, whether it comes from the bottom or top.

As far as how that bottom tastes I could respond with a funny retort that involves your.......well never mind, we must go by the rules of the thread I guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

An ironic sentiment, since in another thread you suggested Trump unmask people on the left for no reason beyond being able to laugh at them. How's that bottom taste?

Yes. I believe that all the government should be unmasked. And yes I believe in laughing at people when hypocrisy arrives, whether it comes from the bottom or top.

As far as how that bottom tastes I could respond with a funny retort that involves your.......well never mind, we must go by the rules of the thread I guess.

I, too, believe in pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. Which is why I pointed out yours. Not my fault you said hypocrites are bottom feeders and then exposed your own hypocrisy

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This is true, It's how most people think, and are told to think though

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Who said I watched Fox News ?a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I, too, believe in pointing out hypocrisy when I see it.

And that would be what?

Not my fault you said hypocrites are bottom feeders

Can you please please post were I said that hypocrites are bottom feeders.

You see Shamrock6, when you try to put your words into other peoples mouth, which is not true, you show yourself for who and what you are. What you claim as being hypocritical is not, you just think it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And now viewers, let's get the opinion of this matter from our Chielf National Security Correspondent, Jim Sciutto, who up until 2013 was a political appointee for foreign affairs under President Obama.

Oh that's right my bad, CNN forgot that last part.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This reminds me of how Republicans refuse to accept that the Russians interfered in the election, even though it is absolutely true based on facts. Both sides are doing it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montsta
And now viewers, let's get the opinion of this matter from our Chielf National Security Correspondent, Jim Sciutto, who up until 2013 was a political appointee for foreign affairs under President Obama.

Oh that's right my bad, CNN forgot that last part.

Indeed.

It is going to be impossible for CNN to tell everyone
who was spied on to ignore it.

Because it is looking like anyone who talked to Donald Trump
was surveilled, that is a lot of people.

Dont think this can stay under wraps, maybe a class action
lawsuit will help solve the mystery.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join