It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
CNN must never forget the golden rule...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

that would be diabolical of Flynn to do that....wasnt he the one who was fired for saying "we wont be al quedas airforce" ?

In the world of the CIA.

That's what the call a legend.

A cover/backstory.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
CNN must never forget the golden rule...

Too late.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
has anyone established a timeline of when Rice FIRST starting requesting the spreadsheets with unmasked names? There is a narrative forming that she STARTED asking for those lists right after Trump won the Republican nomination in June. If thats true then its pretty much a smoking gun for politically motivated abuse of intelligence access.

anyone heard that and can confirm?

Obviously they started when each candidate from both parties announced candidacy.

ALL (Dem and Repub) candidates were considered a threat to the Clinton Campaign.

They knew the dirt on Clinton was going to be big.

Their micro-managing failed on all fronts.

Nov 9th was the beginning of the Obama scorched earth plan (similar to Operation Gladio).

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Susan Rice, on March 22,

Rice told PBS on March 22 that she “was not aware of any orders given to disseminate that information.” She did skirt the issues of whether she herself unmasked or disseminated information outright. Rice also limited her remarks to Trump’s debunked early March tweet claiming a wiretap of Trump Tower and vague remarks made by House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes.

"I know nothing about this."

- Susan Rice, on the unmasking of Americans

“I know nothing about this,” Rice said at the time. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today … So today, I really don’t know to what Chairman Nunes was referring. But he said that whatever he was referring to was a legal, lawful surveillance and that it was potentially incidental collection on American citizens.”

She got a brain fart and got as mentally challenged as CNN

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Rice told PBS on March 22 that she “was not aware of any orders given to disseminate that information.”

We know that's a lie because we know Obama change the rules for information desemination.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She got a brain fart that is her excuses, poor woman she needs to get laxative and purge it of her head.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

has anyone established a timeline of when Rice FIRST starting requesting the spreadsheets with unmasked names? There is a narrative forming that she STARTED asking for those lists right after Trump won the Republican nomination in June. If thats true then its pretty much a smoking gun for politically motivated abuse of intelligence access.

Between this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The current threads on Rice.

I'd say it's a fact.

And why the DP colluded with the mainstream news, and manufactured fake polls.

Team CLinton/Obama wanted to win by any means necessary.

If you go by that thread, it's actually before Trump said he would run.

It's also pretty sure that there was already an investigation ongoing long before that, however connected.

edit on 4-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You don't even KNOW the difference between knowledge and blind belief.

You cited a testimony from Flynn that doesn't exist.

You believe that Nunes "got something" from the White House, viewed it at the White House and then gave a little carnival performance the next day about taking it back to the President (all of which just happened to occur after the first day of testimony).

You believe that Obama wiretapped Trump when everyone who has any official knowledge of the actual situation has said "no he didn't" ...

And you think that Russian attacks on our electoral process are funny.

You my friend are a blind believer in anything Fox and the rest of the Echo Chamber tells you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The video is linked earlier.

Rice responded to a direct question about the alleged evidence that Nunes was side-showing over ... and said "I know nothing about that."

She was not saying that she knows nothing about unmasking. That's just absurd.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Joaquin Castro was just interviewed on CNN.

'his impression' people will be going to jail, referring to trump's team. he wouldn't say if past or present team members.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Flynn was an Obama guy.

Flynn's conversations were recorded.

Two facts that are indisputable.

Keep trying.

It's funny.

Trump threw himself into a snake den.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Joaquin Castro was just interviewed on CNN.

'his impression' people will be going to jail, referring to trump's team. he wouldn't say if past or present team members.

CNN!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anyone want to bet it comes out they were running the same unmasking play against other candidates?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bingo.

Now Susan has taken to Twitter to try and clarify...
She is just digging a hole, on her way to Capitol HIll.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

ya, it was an interview on cnn with jouquin castro

castro is on the intelligence committee.

interesting he said people (plural) will go to jail.

nvm
edit on 4-4-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Between this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The current threads on Rice.

I'd say it's a fact.

And why the DP colluded with the mainstream news, and manufactured fake polls.

Team CLinton/Obama wanted to win by any means necessary.

If you go by that thread, it's actually before Trump said he would run.

It's also pretty sure that there was already an investigation ongoing long before that, however connected.

So it wouldn't be unprecedented for the Obama admin to have used the apparatus of government to further its political aims. What do you think Lois Lerner was claiming the 5th for having done?

However, if they were already investigating Trump prior to him even having the nomination, then you to start thinking about how deep their attempts to fix the election could actually go.

I'm talking about not *just* collecting intel on Trump, but on every one of the Republican nominees *and* on all of the Democrats too. That would be a scandal of epic proportions just do their darndest to ensure the chosen candidate won the election by gathering information to sway the outcomes of not just the Democratic primary, but maybe even the Republican one *and* then the general which didn't work out as hoped but all the signals were that they thought it would.

And you have the Farkas woman caught in sound bites since sounding smug that they *will* oust Trump soon, so they also expect to be able to use their intel to build anti-Trump scandal material after losing what they never thought they'd lose.
edit on 4-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The video is linked earlier.

Rice responded to a direct question about the alleged evidence that Nunes was side-showing over ... and said "I know nothing about that."

She was not saying that she knows nothing about unmasking. That's just absurd.

Serious question... why believe her? Is she above lying or carrying the torch for her "party"?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
cnn lol

the little engine that could

www.bing.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know CNN couldn't be trusted when they were so obviously biased towards Clinton in the primaries. Fox news gave Sanders more coverage than CNN! This doesn't surprise me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join