It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Days ago.

Hard to miss when it's on the front page of ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Putin isn't truly a communist, though, nor is Russia a "Communist nation"

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FauxMulder

Unlike the truth tellers in the Trump admin who keep lying to us about everything but are on the level when it comes to Russian collusion?

Oh like Benghazi was over a video and it 'was' North Korea' that hacked Sony, and Iraq was over 'wmds'.

And like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ?

The list goes on.

Trump haters and there selective memory.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

i realize that but the folks here tossing Communist off don't ...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: dashen

how do people become so insane?

The internet.

Where everyone can exist in their own little realities.

HEY! I TRY to keep to my own little fake reality.. and then I mingle among the general public and realize theyre all insane.. the cat poop spores have infected the entire population.

I dont think the country will ever be whole until we exterminate all cats... and all crazy cat ladies and gents. Toxoplasma gondii has driven everyone barking mad! Its not weaponized rabies. Its not viruses from outer space. Its freaking Toxoplasma gondii that will be the genesis of the zombie apocalypse.

Symptoms?

Most people who become infected with Toxoplasma gondii are not aware of it. They start supporting the Clintons. far left loonies, and it goes downhill from there.

Severe toxoplasmosis, causing damage to the brain, eyes, or other organs, can develop from an acute Toxoplasma infection or one that had occurred earlier in life and is now reactivated. And then you become a zombie. Severe cases are more likely in individuals who have weak immune systems, though occasionally, even persons with healthy immune systems may experience eye damage from toxoplasmosis. They become super alt left zombies. The fast ones.

Signs and symptoms of ocular toxoplasmosis can include reduced vision, blurred vision, pain (often with bright light), redness of the eye, and sometimes tearing. Ophthalmologists sometimes prescribe medicine to treat active disease. It usually doesnt work when they encounter the word "Trump" .. then they go full retard zombie. They see hashtags everywhere. They are compelled to tweet and post and can not stop. Then they become blacklivesmatter zombies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey, did you find that Flynn testimony yet that implicates Obama?

huh huh did ya?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

i realize that but the folks here tossing Communist off don't ...

How perverse...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Flynn was an Obama guy.

Flynn's conversations were recorded.

Two facts that are indisputable.

Keep trying.

It's funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: smurfy

Goes back to what I said a couple of pages ago: Rice's claim that she unmasked them, or had them unmasked, so she could assess the importance of the report is a load of bull. A report of this nature should've had ample context for her to "assess" how important it was.

Especially when it was brought to her by other parties. It's not as if she would've just received a random report and then had to go do legwork to see what it was all about.

I don't think the unmasking bit is the thrust of the sources that Housely reported on, asking for a name/s is something she, (and I believe others may be able to do). What the story is about is that she ran with with it, and gave them out like jellybabies as if in an eventual leak manner, whatever. However Housley was cute enough to say that his sources were not the 'usual' in this matter, I don't believe he even says he knows who they are, just tweeting what they say, while making a tweetmeal of it...(same as Trump does really)
Thing is, Nunes has had all this material for months anyway, and if Ms Rice was letting names drop all over the place, there's no way that Nunes wouldn't hear about it from someone, even if the names were not on the material he saw.
He's the boyo to look for, every time I see his face he is like a scared rabbit...maybe that's just me though.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's official....CNN has went full tilt bullshat...........But we knew this already.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
has anyone established a timeline of when Rice FIRST starting requesting the spreadsheets with unmasked names? There is a narrative forming that she STARTED asking for those lists right after Trump won the Republican nomination in June. If thats true then its pretty much a smoking gun for politically motivated abuse of intelligence access.

anyone heard that and can confirm?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
has anyone established a timeline of when Rice FIRST starting requesting the spreadsheets with unmasked names? There is a narrative forming that she STARTED asking for those lists right after Trump won the Republican nomination in June. If thats true then its pretty much a smoking gun for politically motivated abuse of intelligence access.

anyone heard that and can confirm?

Between this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The current threads on Rice.

I'd say it's a fact.

And why the DP colluded with the mainstream news, and manufactured fake polls.

Team CLinton/Obama wanted to win by any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
It's official....CNN has went full tilt bullshat...........But we knew this already.

happens on a daily basis with FOX NEWS, you should be used to it by now

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

wait...why would they start spying on him for possible Russian connections when the Republican field was FULL and NO ONE thought Trump had even a whisper of a chance?

so thats one question..

the next most logical question is, if there was actually any actionable intelligence on nefarious collusion why would they let Trump go all the way to the END without saying anything except what Hillary said about Trump being Putins puppet? If there was actually ANYTHING that PROVED Trump was colluding wouldnt it be SEVERE dereliction of duty and profoundly irresponsible to let him go to November 8??? How could the intel community knowingly do that and have even a shred of integrity left?

Makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

wait...why would they start spying on him for possible Russian connections when the Republican field was FULL and NO ONE thought Trump had even a whisper of a chance? so thats one question..

Good one, and I will raise one.

Was Flynn a plant ?

Considering his history he would have known about signals intelligence.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: tribal

wait...why would they start spying on him for possible Russian connections when the Republican field was FULL and NO ONE thought Trump had even a whisper of a chance? so thats one question..

Good one, and I will raise one.

Was Flynn a plant ?

Considering his history he would have known about signals intelligence.

Flynn plays whatever side is in control and for which he has most to gain in a personal way. THats why the lil bitch asked for immunity! He has filthy hands and stuck a filthy finger in the air to see which way the wind was blowing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Actually they have become mentally challenged now, funny how we can see their true colors.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Flynn was an Obama guy.

Flynn's conversations were recorded.

Two facts that are indisputable.

Keep trying.

It's funny.

it is funny but not for the reason you think.

so you got nuthin'

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

that would be diabolical of Flynn to do that....wasnt he the one who was fired for saying "we wont be al quedas airforce" ?

wheels within wheels.

i still maintain that no matter how this shakes out it wont make ONE bit of difference to partisan citizens who are sold out for their team and or mascot...

as for me im pretty much politically agnostic....i was hopeful that Trump might be able to do some good things but even without this russian nonsense i still see him as being somewhat status quo with the prison industry, big pharma, big oil and the like.....ok maybe he will be good for the economy....but i say big deal because the one question no one is asking or talking about is "what things is Trump doing, or will do, that cannot be merely rolled back or stifled with a new president?"

so far i havent seen a damn thing....so thats why im not all hot for Trump...i think he needs to do some paradigm shifting thigns that no one can simply reverse with a pen stroke...and i dont see that happening.

so...still happy no war with russia YET....but that doesnt mean we wont go to war with China over NK or some other totally retarded set up fake contrived nonsense war the Military industrial complex will be more than happy to get a piece of....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You mean evil Russia is nuthin.

We know Rice can't be believed.

We know her boss can't be believed.

What know the last administration and his party used every means necessary to win.

And LOST.

Enter wag the dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join