It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

media matters is far from communist, so that is a lie.

also "White Nationalist" and "White Supremacist" are not the same, you can identify as a Nationalist (Like Cernovich) and not as a "Supremacist" or a Nazi
edit on 4-4-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: RickinVa

CAN'T FCC DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SPOUTING PURE PROPAGANDA OR ARE THEY PROTECTED FROM FCC BECAUSE THEY AREN'T BROADCAST OVER THE AIRWAVES BUT THROUGH CABLE?. sorry about caps

The Fairness Doctrine...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, bottom line is the Alt left has Nunes in their crosshairs?

Because he is not beholden to CNN?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sooo ... some folks at CNN and a Congressman said we shouldn't listen to BS reports from "unnamed sources"?

Gee, sounds like what any ATS right-winger says about eleventy-seven times a day in any thread from CNN.

LOL ... the hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Is something about to break with Donald? Is this the reason for all this mad scurrying about on the right-wing media side?

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

You're right. The hypocrisy is strong in this one considering CNN has based their Russian narrative on anonymous sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Good write up here.

www.redstate.com...

CNN would be wise to have a different reporter work on the story. We don’t know for sure if Cameron is Sciutto’s source, but he’s likely not going to say anything. The use of an anonymous source to “ho-hum” the story is not where CNN should go especially since Jim Scuitto is tied to the Obama administration and to Susan Rice.

edit on 4-4-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He's not a white nationalist, his wife isn't even white and he banned white supremacists from all his events and disavows them.

Cernovich won't sue the hell out of them because he'll lose. He did in fact tweet:

"I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide"

He deleted it but not before people saw it and not before it was archived.

Next?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

He's not a white nationalist, his wife isn't even white and he banned white supremacists from all his events and disavows them.

Cernovich won't sue the hell out of them because he'll lose. He did in fact tweet:

"I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide"

Next?

until proven otherwise, diversity IS codeword for anti-white

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So is "Pro-White" a code word for Black/Brown/POC-Genocide?

How anyone can rationalize "Diversity" as Anti-White-Genocide is lunacy

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Liberals/Democrats are not "Alt-Left"

link   
a reply to: Tempter

CNN should have a different reporter because Sciutto prior to 2013 he worked in the Obama Admin but Nunes, who was a member of the Trump transition team and who just presented the "incidental collection" + "unmasking" narrative after getting called to the WH after the first day of hearings, should be leading up the investigation?

This is what I'm talking about with die hard Trump supporters. You have absolutely no standards except whatever is expedient at the time.

link   

Next?

I am looking for the part of the statement that makes him a racist.

link   

Next?

Yeah there is nothing wrong with that tweet. Liberals would love to use diversity to snuff out the white population, that's why they're so excited whites will be a minority by 2050.

So standing up against attempts of racial extinction is now bad or wrong?

I don't think so folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I never expected CNN to go that route, they are willing to hear anything from unnamed sources, leaks and third party as long as it against Trump, but anything else they are to ignore.

Can we scream BIAS media now

Or they are going to keep calling themselves victims of White house under Trump vicious attacks.

They have lost their integrity alright.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hard to believe that people still watch CNN, let alone believe their constant liberal propaganda. Personally, I stopped watching cable news 8 years ago when the pro-Obama propaganda was apparent, and I never tuned back in.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Liberals/Democrats are not "Alt-Left"

So what would you classify the anti-white, anti-government and anti-Christian faction of your party?

Just normal Democrats?

edit on 4/4/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
the 5d's

1) Dodge
2) Duck
3) Dip
4) Dive
5) Dodge

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Trouble is, the CNN watchers will faithfully believe the narrative being put forth by CNN.
Looks like they got "triggered" LOL ...As far as CNN watchers go ,well it may only be those watching that "very fake news " site die die die ... The honest lefties will only have the right to move to while the dying left can keep circling the drain with CNN and other news outlets that refuse to look at the writing on the wall .

You sound triggered ...

Face it.

Rice and company made Nixon look like a rank amateur.

link   

Lmao.

Trumpkin #1: He's no white supremacist! Prove that he said that!

Me: Okay, here you go.

Trumpkin #2: Prove that diversity isn't a codeword for white genocide!

Very sad! Failing Trumpkins! Very Fake News! What Losers!

link   

When they start demanding "diversity" in all black/hispanic/etc areas.. I might take the word differently.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm not a Democrat or a Liberal first.

Second, Liberals/Democrats are far from "anti-government" they are the same Capitalist, Statist, Reformist as the other "Political Parties"

Third, what do you call the anti-equality, anti-POC, anti-LGBT+, anti-alternative religions of your party?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join