It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The timestamp you ask for can not be gained from the video you posted.

The video you posted is from pbs not msnbc.

Mitchel does not work for pbs.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There's no proof that Rice admitted that she or anyone else requested illegal unmasking or any unmasking of Trump or associates.

Her computer logs prove she accessed the data.

Her "position" did not give her permission.

Did she have approval?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: butcherguy

Perhaps you could recommend a good vodka instead?

Best stuff I've ever tried. Distilled 10X.

I don't think the Russian have anything on Vodka anymore.

edit on 442017 by Snarl because: Russian Vodka ... meh

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

because he lied to pence about a meeting

that is the only thing that has so far stuck to flynn
he lied

now we have rice front and center and the same ones tearing flynn apart are defending rice who guess what lied

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LOL, they are instructing their viewers what to think and do.....exactly as propaganda is intended to do.

They outed themselves, this is funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

because he lied to pence about a meeting

that is the only thing that has so far stuck to flynn
he lied

now we have rice front and center and the same ones tearing flynn apart are defending rice who guess what lied

.... and Trump fired Flynn, regardless of what the media spin is. He was fired. The thing is... Trump seems to be doing exactly what I voted for him to do. The only reason I voted for him.. set the anthill on fire. He will fire more.. he will shake up the antfarm. The left and right hate him.. gives me more reason to believe he will do exactly what I wish him to do. His ego wont let him do any less. His narcissism will be beneficial to get this particular job done. I guess in 4 years we will see who is still standing... and if he needs another 4 to destroy more or he's made enough of a crater so we can elect a leadership with new direction.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Looks like you need another hiatus.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Perhaps you could recommend a good vodka instead?

I like regular vodka.... Grey Goose, Ketel One.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Does anyone have anything that's not from "unnamed sources" to corroborate this stuff about Susan Rice?

Well, that's the rub, these tweets are from the guy Housley, one of the writers of this story. What is not written here however is that Housley says the story doesn't come from a usual source. So, any unmasking, or the way it is done is as here;
'For a private citizen to be “unmasked,” or named, in an intelligence report is extremely rare. Typically, the American is a suspect in a crime, is in danger or has to be named to explain the context of the report.'
So you can see that there is an MO in how the procedure is done, but you will see also in the tweets that Housley uses the assumptions about it all as given to him by his unusual source. That I think, is what the CNN point is about, specific actions mentioned in the unmasking, from the unamed source that include political purpose, and spreading names, (plural) etc... I saw their early news last night, and the reporter on the ground made it clear that unmasking can take place in the manner described above. They were debating the manner of the way it was done, and the unamed source.

Adam Housley ✔ @adamhousley
Our sources: This surveillance that led to the unmasking of private names of American citizens started before Trump was the GOP nominee.
6:08 PM - 31 Mar 2017
3,599 3,599 Retweets 3,601 3,601 likes
Follow
Our sources:The person who did the unmasking is "very well known, very high up, very senior, in the intelligence world & is not in the FBI
6:09 PM - 31 Mar 2017
4,566 4,566 Retweets 5,684 5,684 likes
Follow
Our sources: Unmasking the names and then spreading the names was for political purposes that have nothing to do with national security
6:12 PM - 31 Mar 2017
3,204 3,204 Retweets 3,421 3,421 likes
Follow
Our sources: "It had everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team"
6:12 PM - 31 Mar 2017
2,435 2,435 Retweets 2,498 2,498 likes

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Goes back to what I said a couple of pages ago: Rice's claim that she unmasked them, or had them unmasked, so she could assess the importance of the report is a load of bull. A report of this nature should've had ample context for her to "assess" how important it was.

Especially when it was brought to her by other parties. It's not as if she would've just received a random report and then had to go do legwork to see what it was all about.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sure you don't want Trump drawn and quartered based on suspicion and innuendo, do you?

I do not. I want a proper, impartial investigation overseen by members of Congress. I believe there is enough reasonable suspicion to warrant that investigation. I don't believe that given his own actions, Nunes can lead that investigation or should be in anyway involved.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll condemn Trump and anyone else if the proof shows anything towards collusion.

I've already stated that Flynn was a big mistake on Trump's part.

I'll wait for proof.

I'm sure you don't want Trump drawn and quartered based on suspicion and innuendo, do you?

Are you kidding? Of course they would.

Hell, those on the Left don't even want to have any real evidence, they'd be happy to go with anything made up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I do not. I want a proper, impartial investigation overseen by members of Congress. I believe there is enough reasonable suspicion to warrant that investigation. I don't believe that given his own actions, Nunes can lead that investigation or should be in anyway involved.

Congress cant be trusted anymore.
Theyll be very biased and somewhat due to Trump demanding term limits.
Id read that thirty-two senators and 226 representatives would be out of a job under Trumps proposed term limits.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The left have PROVEN they have no problem lying about anything, to anyone. Hence...if someone on the left is saying "look away", that should point you to look closer. The louder they shout...the longer and closer you should look.

Their old game-plan has been exposed but they can't seem to give it up. Which makes the job of "truth seekers" much easier.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Before you guys get very triggered over this ... I want to remind you who Mike Cernovich is:

Cernovich’s allegiance to the “alt-right,” a self-descriptor for a faction of the white nationalist movement, has been repeatedly documented. In 2015 he explained, “I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide.” Additionally, in a series of since-deleted tweets, Cernovich declared that “white genocide is real” and “white genocide will sweep up the [social justice warriors].” Cernovich also traffics in sexist rhetoric, having claimed that “date rape does not exist” and “misogyny gets you laid" and said that people who "love black women" should "slut shame them” to keep them from getting AIDS.

Media Matters

Also ...

Language in this piece has been changed to clarify that although "unmasking" can be illegal, Cernovich's Medium post admitted that Susan Rice reportedly had authorization to "request and consume unmasked NSA-based intelligence reports."

I fully quoted that because I want everyone to read it.

It's not true, media matters is a communist propaganda organization and Cernovich should sue the hell out of them.

He's not a white nationalist, his wife isn't even white and he banned white supremacists from all his events and disavows them.

Please don't smear someones name unless you're 100% sure you're right. Media matters is not a source.
edit on 4/4/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Even the ranking democrat Schiff clearly stated there is
no definitive proof of "but Russians!"
townhall.com...

Keep up will you?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

CAN'T FCC DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SPOUTING PURE PROPAGANDA OR ARE THEY PROTECTED FROM FCC BECAUSE THEY AREN'T BROADCAST OVER THE AIRWAVES BUT THROUGH CABLE?. sorry about caps

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here's what he said:

I don’t think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said. "We are still at the very early stages of the investigation. The only thing I can say is that it would be irresponsible for us not to get to the bottom of this.

They've heard testimony from two people. Then by all appearances, Nunes in coordination with the WH foisted a narrative to stall the investigation.

If there's nothing to hide, why the lying? Why the very deliberate effort to kill the investigation and turn attention to a new counternarrative?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

What exactly do you want the FCC to do about Don Lemon calling this Susan Rice narrative a deflection that he won't be entertaining? And how do you not see how authoritarian that is?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Before you guys get very triggered over this ... I want to remind you who Mike Cernovich is:

Cernovich’s allegiance to the “alt-right,” a self-descriptor for a faction of the white nationalist movement, has been repeatedly documented. In 2015 he explained, “I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide.” Additionally, in a series of since-deleted tweets, Cernovich declared that “white genocide is real” and “white genocide will sweep up the [social justice warriors].” Cernovich also traffics in sexist rhetoric, having claimed that “date rape does not exist” and “misogyny gets you laid" and said that people who "love black women" should "slut shame them” to keep them from getting AIDS.

Media Matters

Also ...

Language in this piece has been changed to clarify that although "unmasking" can be illegal, Cernovich's Medium post admitted that Susan Rice reportedly had authorization to "request and consume unmasked NSA-based intelligence reports."

I fully quoted that because I want everyone to read it.

It's not true, media matters is a communist propaganda organization and Cernovich should sue the hell out of them.

He's not a white nationalist, his wife isn't even white and he banned white supremacists from all his events and disavows them.

Please don't smear someones name unless you're 100% sure you're right. Media matters is not a source.

And Media Matters works hand in hand with the DNC and Left Wing Media.....a REAL Russian connection.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join