It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Children Of 9/11 Victims A Target ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Caitlin Nelson died Sunday in a New York City hospital, three days after choking at a pancake-eating contest.

This story struck me as very strange. I am not a medical person, so maybe I don't understand.
But the article says a 20 year old girl died from choking on pancakes, when she started choking she was taken to hospital, where she died three days later. If you choke to death usually that would happen within minutes, not days ?

Article

Also although you can choke pretty much anything, pancakes are a softer food that could be coughed out more easily than meat or bones or harder foods like nuts.

What do you think ?
edit on 4-4-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I would think so, but I'm not overly educated in the medical field.....This is just further breaking my heart.

Rest up sweet baby. Go, be with your daddy now.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Caitlin Nelson, Daughter Of Fallen 9/11 Cop, Dies After Pancake-Eating Contest

Death by pancakes as a way of assassination?

No. I do not think so.

There are no details, but is not WAY more likely, that she was without oxygen for so long, that she suffered brain damage; i.e. she was brain dead upon arrival to the hospital, and then, three days later, the family decided that there was no reason to keep her on life support?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I guess that is the likely answer, it is just such a strange accident.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: DupontDeux

I guess that is the likely answer, it is just such a strange accident.

What is a strange about it?

Likely choking on food is more common than you think. choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death

45,000+ adult Americans has choked to death since 9/11. Again that is 45,000+ adult Americans. Last year alone more than 5,000 Americans choked and died.

edit on 4-4-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If you inhale a pancake. Death will come later not immediately

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The strange part I find in this is why did she have to go to two different hospitals before she was declared dead? I don't think it's a plot of any kind. Hospitals milking the insurance company?
edit on 4-4-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: auto correct sucks

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Jesus people. Not everything is a conspiracy.

This shouldnt even be a thread. Let this poor child rest in peace. This topic is only thread worthy if you can show me a continued string of 'accidental' deaths to the children of 9/11 victims. Until then, this needs the skunkworks treatment

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Insufficient oxygen flow to the brain for too long. And then, the times established for running the tests to declare brain death.....nothing really suspicious.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Caitlin Nelson died Sunday in a New York City hospital, three days after choking at a pancake-eating contest.

This story struck me as very strange. I am not a medical person, so maybe I don't understand.
But the article says a 20 year old girl died from choking on pancakes, when she started choking she was taken to hospital, where she died three days later. If you choke to death usually that would happen within minutes, not days ?

Article

Also although you can choke pretty much anything, pancakes are a softer food that could be coughed out more easily than meat or bones or harder foods like nuts.

What do you think ?

It's not the choking that kills. It's the amount of time the victim is without sufficient oxygen to the brain and organ systems during the choking episode. Brain death often takes a while to happen after a choking event.

Pancakes and other spongy foods are much harder to expel from the trachea because they're mushy and sticky and tend to expand as they're chewed...and if the victim is cramming large bites into their face in a hurry like that, they tend to choke on one lump of food whilst simultaneously swallowing another one. The epiglottis gets confused and spasms in response to all that food being shoved in there at once. Plus, they're chugging water too, which also tends to be incompatible with the proper function of the human respiratory system, unfortunately.

It's tragic, but I don't think it was a homicide attempt. Not a very good way to guarantee the person would actually die. Although...if more of them start dying in freak accidents, that would make for a very interesting conspiracy kind of situation.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Don't think she will read that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

She was probably without oxygen long enough and eventually died of brain damage in connection to the asphyxiation. Beyond her choking and dying, which is actually more common than people think, one person dying doesn't make a trend. Rather what I mean to say is that just because one child of a 9/11 victim died doesn't mean that they are all being targeted. Now if all of a sudden you had multiple children of 9/11 victims starting to die, then it would show a possible trend and THEN you might be able to say they are being targeted.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Article

What do you think ?

I'm not a full bottle on this kind of thing but sometimes choking occurs more as a result of panicing when you know you cant get the stuff out of the throat. Jumping or falling forward on the floor and landing on the upper chest is about your best chance when you know you are chocking.

A likely reason the lady would have died 3 days later would be to do with brain damage and a decision to withdraw life support.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Article

What do you think ?

Probably brain damage from lack of oxygen from the choking. Also probably aspirated into her lungs which can cause all sorts of things to happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Very correct.

Regurgitation, Choking, Gulping down too much air while putting down large amounts of food quickly, food coming back up, expansion, panic, spasm.

Pick one, 2 or 3 of those, or all of them together and bam, we have a bad situation that is not easy to rectify even if you managed to attempt a tracheotomy in time it may not work and tract tube could become blocked.

After a loss of oxygen for several minutes + in normal warm whether combined with panic and you become severely brain damaged or brain dead very quickly.

In a way it may of been for the best that she passed away and not lived, because if she had...it's not a situation I like to think about.
edit on 5-4-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I'm certain she won't.

Makes me feel better to get it off my chest though and out there.

I'm can be selfish and weird, I know.

-Alee

new topics

top topics

join