It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting more pieces of the Russiagate together...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So there is this journalist called Seth Abramson who has been putting many mainstream media stories together on Twitter to tell a larger story. Basically in exchange for Russian help with the US presidency Trump would approve some business deal that he himself would benefit from as well.

I am personally leaning towards where there is smoke there is fire. There has been some proven Russian links and laid out like this it doesn't look good.

Here is an article with a link to Seth Abramson's Twitter thread.
www.news.com.au...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ms898

Hmm. Just guessing here but I'm willing to bet in April of last year, Trump didn't stand a chance according to just about..everyone. So how does that work with this narrative?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Russia got everything they wanted under Obama from annexed territory to their resurgence of military power in the Middle East. All they had to do was wait till Obama secured his second term just as he said on the hot mic to the Russians.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Good to know this guy was able to put it all together!

In his mind that is.

Liberal gymnastics involve LOTS of flexibility and contortionism.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Needless to say but everything in the OP, is pure, 100% solid, BS.

There is and has never been collusion of any sort by T-camp, but HUGE collusion by the Hillary camp, including Podesta and his joint venture with Kremlin/Putin (This IS something to investigate), and Clinton Global Initiative getting Russian and Saudi money...

There is also John McCain, and Nancy Pelosi laundry to be cleaned up as well....

But, sorry - nothing on Trump & co.

edit on 4-4-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ms898
So there is this journalist called Seth Abramson who has been putting many mainstream media stories together on Twitter to tell a larger story. Basically in exchange for Russian help with the US presidency Trump would approve some business deal that he himself would benefit from as well.

I am personally leaning towards where there is smoke there is fire. There has been some proven Russian links and laid out like this it doesn't look good.

Here is an article with a link to Seth Abramson's Twitter thread.
www.news.com.au...

A whole lot of speculation but no evidence. I see a pattern developing. Smh
edit on 4-4-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

While the details of the deal are secret, the dossier implied that if Trump was elected, and let the deal slide through, he would receive a “brokerage fee” for helping make it happen. If that fee was the extra 0.5 percent on the transaction, that means that Trump may have pocketed $200-$250 million out of the transaction.

But, but, but...Trump isn't taking a salary! /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"Gate" .......? It loses all credibility with the gate prefix. An exercise in vicarious news. It is So 1970... sorry

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

April Fools ! ??

I wasn't fooled, I believed he could be President on my own bias of opinion that enough ignorance would prevail in his favor.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I was quite pleased to learn from his investigations that the hotel where much of back sneaky work was done had 80 some small conference rooms where the many principles could split off into and work their dastardly deeds. That made the case for me. But, but the "wiretaps" have they shown, directly, nasty deeds by ANYBODY?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You mean to tell me a hotel has conference rooms?!?!

BEGADS IT'S RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I don't understand any aspect of Russiangate. Can someone please explain to me is it the Democrats who will go to jail? Or is the Republicans? Or both but for different crimes?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Depends on the individual's political preference.

Either way lot's of stupidity and hypocrisy is involved.

It's like watching Jerry Springer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Contrary to what some believe, Trump is not someone who is not careful. This is a man who has never been in jail for a single day after many decades as a top business man. Such deals cannot be hidden from the public, since these are public information themselves. I'm going out on a limb and say Trump did not have such deal with Russia. He's rich enough. He don't need no Russian deals just to end up in jail and ruin his and his family's reputation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

You mean to say that he has taken lessons from the Clintons!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

These deals, oil transactions, are public information. If he did these deals, people know.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Perhaps Obama's former director of the Department of National Intelligence (the DNI), James Clapper, can put those fears to rest:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year.

Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

And perhaps Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee:

On Sunday's edition of 'State of the Union' on CNN, House Intelligence Committee top Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) explained that so far his investigation has turned up no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election.

Adam Schiff: There Is No "Definitive" Proof Of Any Trump-Russia Connection

And, finally, you might want to consider these words of wisdom regarding Russiagate:

Whatever the truth about Trump and Russia, the speculation surrounding it has become a dangerous case of mass hysteria

Putin Derangement Syndrome Arrives

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

mainstream media stories together on Twitter to tell a larger story. Basically in exchange for Russian help with the US presidency Trump would approve some business deal that he himself would benefit from as well.

Story time he ? Bad Russians very bad boooh!! Manpigbear's al over the place.

(

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Sounds more like the Canadian Russian Uranium deal more than anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Curatorial journalism? Learn something new everyday. I am thoroughly confused with the Russian hacking/collision and not really sure that article helps. A cocktail party with a bunch of Russians colluding and betting on a billionaire that had no chance of winning seems a stretch but he did win. Here is my curatorial stab at this Russian collusion. This alt-right movement is really a different slant of the John Birch Society. Roy Cohn, older IC community including FBI were members. They are anti-china pro-Russia (non-commies) sounds familiar. So the establishment particular the Rhinos dislike them as much as Democrats. So I think these ties go way back and we are seeing a fight berween Birchers and Bolsheviks?? Can't believe I wrote that but this whole thing is confusing because of all the labeling. The guy who hacked DNC and worked with Wikileaks admitted it - Steve P. Who just happened to work with Russians back in the 70s and 80s. What rabbit hole this is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join