It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Collusion Fallacy Falls On It's Face

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: whywhynot
Great post. The liberals just keep beating their drums but that is all they have, noise. The American public rejected their noise last Nov but they don't get it and refuse to accept it. Get over it guys and gals Trump is President.

What a boring, predictable cut and paste response. Did you have nothing more creative at all?

So sad that you can't deal with the loss. Keep on beating your drum.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If there was any collusion the Democrats and the Deep State would have exposed it by now. They've been investigating for many many months, and have nothing. This is simply propaganda meant to de-legitimize and slow down the Trump Presidency.
edit on 6-4-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Trump wouldn't know McCarthyism if it bit him on the bum.

He is a puppet and the military brass was champing at the bit before the airstrikes were ordered. Don't forget that many Russian planes were stationed at the bombed airfield. Yes its true the ruskies were warned but Syrian fighter jets were provided by Russia so is the military brass hoping to resurrect McCarthyism by reigniting old feuds.

Putin thinks he has the rubles and Trump thinks he has the jewels and TBO they would make good bed fellows; both are egomaniacal Richard craniums who say one thing and do the opposite. Is there a word that describes a hypocrite and a contrarian hybrid? A hypontrarian? A concrypcite?

Yes they do sound like cool dinosaur names but on a serious note they do belong with each other.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Like it or not, Russia is an indispensable ally against jihadists. Trump needs good relation with Russia. It benefits tremendously to both Russia and America.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Please explain to a country girl how making friends with Russia helps us? Except for Canada and Mexico, I don't think we benefit from any country. Like this latest bombing where we burned away over 60million dollars in a few minutes. So Trump and Putin can play war games. We got money to burn for Russia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, jihadists, but none for SNAP and Obamacare. Yeah MAGA, you betcha. Oh, I can't wait for the tax screwing I will get. MAGA!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No one said the election was rigged but trump himself.

The conclusion is still being investigated. Y'all can pretend like it's going away or is nothing but you're only fooling yourselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yeah ha ha.
I have a bridge for sale...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The whole of page one.

The right trying to prove their point with one cartoon after another.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The whole of page one.

The right trying to prove their point with one cartoon after another.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one said the election was rigged but trump himself.

The conclusion is still being investigated. Y'all can pretend like it's going away or is nothing but you're only fooling yourselves.

they are probably going by actual evidence presented. You can bet if there was a smoking gun it would be plastered all over your favorite news network. Evidence must be weak or maybe doesn't exist. I'm sure you are gonna tell me investigations take time or you don't get it until it is completed but I stand by my statement if hard evidence existed it would have "leaked" like a john podesta email.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

We will see. I'm not one for putting out fictional scenarios of what might or might not happen.

I think that's a waste of time. Unless you're writing a story of course.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join