It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Collusion Fallacy Falls On It's Face

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: FauxMulder

Exactly you cant trust anything you here in the MSM especially when its espoused by Hillary "Rodham" Clinton.

Or about her from the right.

Or about Trump from the left. There is no media any more. Only propagandists out to sell a story, not report the news.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It is likely Russia did help Trump win. In exchange, Trump let Putin bomb Syrians killing hundreds every single day. Make no mistake, it is a bloodbath in Syria right now.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

And what was Obama doing to stop them before this when Putin was already bombing?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's great that Trump and his associates are so pure of heart and without suspicion. Otherwise the overwhelming number of connections between Trump and his compatriots would be pretty damning. I know we all have connections to the Russian government, because everyone is doing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
It's great that Trump and his associates are so pure of heart and without suspicion. Otherwise the overwhelming number of connections between Trump and his compatriots would be pretty damning. I know we all have connections to the Russian government, because everyone is doing it.

So you've been shown some evidence that no one else has seen? Because I haven't seen "overwhelming number of connections between Trump and his compatriots"

Because I've not seen anything. All I've seen are democrats pointing.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Obama did nothing, but Hillary would have shot down Russian jets leading to a BIG war.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wrong on so many levels, no wonder the alt-right is all up in arms. The FBI, not Hillary Clinton has been investigating Trump since July last year. Susan Rice didn't unmask Trump's team, she inquired about who was talking to Russian spies. And yes, they were spies. The dossier, has largely been proven true, look it up. Donna Brazile gave her questions to a town hall, not the debate.

This is how I imagine it happened: Trump agreed to go along with sullying Clinton's name for some sort of pay off somewhere down the line (probably the $500 million Carter Page got). Russia, and everyone else expected Trump to lose, therefore probably didn't do the best of jobs covering their tracks, Trump would not be under investigation right now if he hadn't won the electoral college. Once Trump won, his team had to go into damage control, and ultimately Flynn was thrown under the bus for it.

Trump 'supporters' aren't fooling any one. You guys walk around as if you are the big winners in all of this, and you simply aren't. If your not astute enough to realize that now, you will one day.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Good OP. Remember when Trump said the election could be rigged and he was laughed at, the media and dems said don't be ridiculous...

Must be all Russia's fault...

The capper was all the outrage and contempt when they tried to force Trump to promise not to contest the election results. Double standard much?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Russia narrative was 100% fabricated to create plausible deniability for using US intelligence resources against political opponents.

This was never suppose to come to light. Hillary was suppose to win and her administration would have buried it. Now they are getting ready to throw people under the bus and Obama is currently laying low in a country with no extradition treaty with the US.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Quick shout out to one of my favorite Maynard songs. It keeps popping into my head, too. Has for a few years now, actually.

RE: the topic...im here to read. But well written OP.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Exactly you cant trust anything you here in the MSM especially when its espoused by Hillary "Rodham" Clinton.

The libs just keep on beating there war drums and talking the talk but do they ever walk the walk no never because their all smoke and mirrors.

Great post OP.

edit on 5-4-2017 by keenmachine because: mistaken identity

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Quick quiz on instincts........if you had the proof that teams Vlad and Trump colluded before / during / after the election, would you post that proof for public consumption and if necessary formal prosecution or would you just bang on that everything occurred the way you are saying it occurred and we should just take your word for it without any shred of evidence?

It's a no-brainer, there is no evidence or they would have splattered it all over the TV's until the cows came home.

Great OP, cheers

What would I do? Take it to the authorities, then drop a line to the press to make sure it became well known. But I am ethical.

Its not unlikely that a power player would squat on the info to have leverage inside the oval office. Were I not ethical....that is what id do.

(post by keenmachine removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The echo chamber is super-echo-y tonight!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I seem to remember Russia not coming up until Trump asked Russia to locate the emails that were supposedly deleted...
...Ya know the one's that nobody got charged for because there was no crime committed.

...Talkin' Bout Deflection...

Edit: I figured I had better make sure my memory was right, and it was.
July 27, 2016...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Great post. The liberals just keep beating their drums but that is all they have, noise. The American public rejected their noise last Nov but they don't get it and refuse to accept it. Get over it guys and gals Trump is President.

What a boring, predictable cut and paste response. Did you have nothing more creative at all?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

You might want to check that memory again.

Sunday July 24th Clinton Campaign blames Russia

Which is the reason he made the joke 3 days later.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign has accused Russia of meddling in the 2016 presidential election, saying its hackers stole Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails and released them to foment disunity in the party and aid Donald Trump.

edit on 6-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

You might want to check that memory again.

Sunday July 24th Clinton Campaign blames Russia

Which is the reason he made the joke 3 days later.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign has accused Russia of meddling in the 2016 presidential election, saying its hackers stole Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails and released them to foment disunity in the party and aid Donald Trump.

This is also about the time the surveillance on the Trump campaign began.
My guess is that they wanted cover to spy on a political opponent to try and get information to influence the election in their favour.
This was at a time when Trump had surged in the polls and had over taken Clinton by July 27th.
edit on 6/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Please explain how Rice could order the identities of Trump campaigners unmasked if she did not know who they were? Did the recordings specifically mention the Trump campaign? In fact, if the surveillance started over a year ago, the subjects of the surveillance might not even have been part of the campaign at that point. If the subjects were already suspected of being foreign agents-- Manafort certainly was-- why did Trump recruit them for his campaign? At the very least, he should have run a background check.

Could someone please explain why a President who was not running for re-election would spy on a candidate who was being given a 0% chance of even being chosen as a nominee? And if this intelligence was gathered, why was it never used? The whole narrative makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is also about the time the surveillance on the Trump campaign began.

Really? How do you know that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join