It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Collusion Fallacy Falls On It's Face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

5 seconds to tweet something that was obviously a reminder to the American people the pettiness of the DNC is obsessed? Pathetic!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: JinMI
It has been over a year long stint of psychological projection, fantasy and delusion for the extreme left crowd (does not pertain to a majority of ATS). Even after this Russia boogeyman business is done, there will be something even more ludicrous to take its place sadly.

Having watched their chair over the weekend throw a tantrum was a treat.

with the old Democratic Party consisting of just the lunatic fringe.

Ummm...so you mean a copy and paste of the current democrat party...The only sane democrats jumped ship during the election...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Good job!

Just wanted to comment so I could reference this thread later when the same old tired lines get used.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: JinMI
It has been over a year long stint of psychological projection, fantasy and delusion for the extreme left crowd (does not pertain to a majority of ATS). Even after this Russia boogeyman business is done, there will be something even more ludicrous to take its place sadly.

Having watched their chair over the weekend throw a tantrum was a treat.

with the old Democratic Party consisting of just the lunatic fringe.

Ummm...so you mean a copy and paste of the current democrat party...The only sane democrats jumped ship during the election...

YouSir

Let's wait for the midterm elections for confirmation.
Then we will just how many were sane to begin with!
edit on b000000302017-04-04T08:08:26-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 04 Apr 2017 08:08:26 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The ex President doesn't think the election was rigged either.

edit on 4-4-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Yea until his girl lost.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

There is no statute of limitation reached yet for a complete investigation :

Federal Court Hearing Tuesday, April 4, in Clinton Email Case, Judicial Watch Seeking Answers on Abedin/Weiner Laptop Emails

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

The premise is that the Russians somehow caused Dnna Brazile to do what she did.... losing Hillary votes.
Point is that it is lies on the part of the democrats.
Ties right in with Shamrock's excellent point abpve.
The Democrats dug their own hole... what does it matter who brought their cheating to light?

Yeah yeah, sure - but that was that not precisely what the original meme-thingie conveyed, making the added comment completely redundant?

Edit: But yeah, you are right of course, thanks, at it is just sarcasm, I should have seen that. :-)
edit on 4-4-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Quick quiz on instincts........if you had the proof that teams Vlad and Trump colluded before / during / after the election, would you post that proof for public consumption and if necessary formal prosecution or would you just bang on that everything occurred the way you are saying it occurred and we should just take your word for it without any shred of evidence?

It's a no-brainer, there is no evidence or they would have splattered it all over the TV's until the cows came home.

Great OP, cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The fact that he was being spied on and he still won the presidency and hasn't been impeached yet should tell you all you know need know.
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He had the MSM against him the GOP against him the Left against him European's against him wall street against him and if you go back it seemed that yes even the Russians thought he was a joke ... So what or who is next to get the axe ? my vote goes to

One of President Trump’s longtime friends made a striking move on Sunday: After talking privately with the president over drinks late Friday, Christopher Ruddy publicly argued that Trump should replace his White House chief of staff. “A lot of people have been saying, ‘Look, Donald has some problems,’ and I think he realizes that he’s got to make some changes going forward,” Ruddy said in an interview with The Washington Post. Ruddy went on to detail his critique of White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus: “It’s my view that Reince is the problem. I think on paper Reince looked good as the chief of staff — and Donald trusted him — but it’s pretty clear the guy is in way over his head. He’s not knowledgeable of how federal agencies work, how the communications operations work. He botched this whole immigration rollout. This should’ve been a win for Donald, not two or three weeks of negative publicity.”
www.washingtonpost.com... Great post OP

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just want to throw this out to everyone.

Did the democrats "create" a Russian boogyman as to justify the unmasking of persons that they surveiled?

What I mean is, they did wiretapping (or whatever you want to call it) and to cover their asses if they got caught, did they create the whole Russia meme in order to justify it.

What came first?

Russian interference or wiretapping of Trump and others?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Supposedly the unmasking was going on before Trump was even the Nominee. So I would say the surveillance came first, but its hard to be sure.

Fox News anchor Adam Housley has obtained some new information in regards to who unmasked the names of U.S. officials like former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in the ongoing Russia investigation. For starters, Housley's sources have revealed that the surveillance of Trump started before he was even the GOP nominee, he said during the broadcast of "Outnumbered" on Friday.

Link
edit on 4-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Supposedly the unmasking was going on before Trump was even the Nominee. So I would say the surveillance came first, but its hard to be sure.

Fox News anchor Adam Housley has obtained some new information in regards to who unmasked the names of U.S. officials like former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in the ongoing Russia investigation. For starters, Housley's sources have revealed that the surveillance of Trump started before he was even the GOP nominee, he said during the broadcast of "Outnumbered" on Friday.

Link

No one was supposed to know.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Russia, hell everyone, hacks other countries.

So they'd be a convenient scapegoat if the news ever got out that Trump was being tapped by the US government.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yes it goes back to 2004 .

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.
www.infowars.com... They even had Alex Jones on the list

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Good question - Hillary was adamant in her assertions during the debate(s) that Russia was interfering in the elections, I've subsequently relegated her, and the DNCNN assertions to the 'Bosnian sniper-fire' category.

Hillary should have a press conference and let everyone know how she came to the conclusion that Vlad was being a US election whore. LOL, and I should have a flying car and a billion dollars.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is only a little off topic but it is new and it gives us some insight into the deeper states of the state of control in America

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Star and Flag...couldn't have put it better OP. Guess now the question becomes if the Democrats want to continue destroying the country by forcing the nuclear option to seat a full Supreme Court. A nuclear option developed by the Democrats to start with...lol...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm just here waiting on the collusion evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: 3daysgone

Yea until his girl lost.

You called Hillary a girl.
Good one!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join