It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange bee petition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
@HeathenJessie

How many ATS members do you think would ever have heard of this petition without your thread to publicise it?

And how many did you think you could dissuade from signing it, if it exists?

Knowing the people here, I'm suggesting that it occurred to you that most might want to support the cause.

So yeah possibly - a honey trap.

edit on 4-4-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

a reply to: blend57

I've been reading the OPs posting history. It's a bit late but I'd suggest people avoid following that link.

I think everything here is an innocent enough laugh, but better safe than sorry.

How many ATS members do you think would ever have heard of this petition without your thread to publicise it?

And how many did you think you could dissuade from signing it, if it exists?

Knowing the people here, I'm suggesting that it occurred to you that most might want to support the cause.

So yeah - honey trap.

Honey trap?

Seems to me you're obsessed with all things bee, like I said don't come running to me when you get stang.

This thread's over.

ETA - ATS, the quoting system would appear to be broken.
edit on 4-4-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Aw, don't go away sore...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Aw, don't go away sore...

I'm not sore, I clearly won this thread.

Just like all of the other threads I've gotten involved in.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

OK - you have the last word then...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I thought the OP was just making a terrible attempt at humor, I didn't expect it to take these turns

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I get the joke, I think a few others failed to see the forum you posted in.
However, would you like me to remind you about the benefits of bee's? lol jk

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

This thread did not originate in this forum...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Dude, I never posted it in this forum, one of the mods put it here.

I posted in fragile earth. Bees are the scum of the earth after wasps, which are basically bees with anger issues..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I see you didn't take my advice and now you're back already with another troll thread. Still winning threads? Good to hear.

As for the topic, I like bees and they are essential our Eco system.

I am not even sure anymore if you're actually trolling or this is truly who you are.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You need to read more news about the mysterious death of billions of bees (they pollinate our crops and other plants) and less time on FB.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I see you didn't take my advice and now you're back already with another troll thread. Still winning threads? Good to hear.

As for the topic, I like bees and they are essential our Eco system.

I am not even sure anymore if you're actually trolling or this is truly who you are.

Dude - can we stick to the topic, please?

This thread is about the bees, you ain't ought not to mention previous threads that are unrelated to this thread, it's not allowed!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You need to read more news about the mysterious death of billions of bees (they pollinate our crops and other plants) and less time on FB.

I don't spend much time on fb, it's not like I was there acting the goat or fooling around - I was having an argument.

How do we know bees are essential? It's just a guess, the only way we'll ever really know the truth is when there are no bees.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

NUKE THE WHALES!
SPRAY THE BEEEEES!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

NUKE THE WHALES!
SPRAY THE BEEEEES!

You know what, mate - I know you're just having a laugh but can we take this seriously, please?

Nobody has ever been stang by a whale.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

You are aware, are you not, that bees pollinate our plants... yes? Including our edible ones?

Can't people just let nature take its course? It's all part of the natural order, sometimes a species dies out, we shouldn't be interfering with nature, especially when it comes to creatures that can sting you.

If the bee dies out, humans would not be far behind.

What? That's absurd.

We can pollinate ourselves. Bees can sting people, that's not good. Have you ever been stang by a bee? It's sore.

I have, and the bee is my mortal enemy. I flyspray+lighter the entire colony, the little buzzing buggers. I don't even like honey, so no skin off my nose. and I've never heard of bees pollinating a cow, chicken or a pig, so my steaks and bacon and eggs will always be there.

Who ever saw a chicken eating honey anyway... people are so dumb these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
HeathenJessie

I tried to sign the Strange bee petition and it wouldn't let me. I am not from the UK and apparently, I cannot be concerned with whether or not they save their bees. Or, whether or not they use Neonics as pesticides, which are known to be Bee killers...

Strange bee petition indeed..

Save the Bees!!

You tried to sign it?

Why? Bro, have you ever been stang by a bee? It's incredibly painful.

Why is it that any time someone tries to do something good, something positive that we can all benefit from, some do-gooders try to scupper it?

This petition ought to be shut down.

I have yellow curtains and the morons next door have bee trees and the bees get so stupid they think my curtains are flowers and I end up with bees all in my house, and this one time I tried to close the curtain quick, and I got stung on my palm, and I had to grab a credit card (bankrupt so it eventually served a purpose) and wiped the bastardly thing out but my hand turned into a balloon and I hate bees so much.

this other time at the train station, more than one bee would swoop me, and keep doing it, mocking my flailing arms and ducking. I don't know how I survived.

All bees are good for are being dead next to your windowsill. So you can eat them after a bottle of absinth.

*warming it contains 1 expletive. children under 16 must not be allowed to partake in this thread anyway, but you never know with people being 50 but saying they're 6*

edit on 4-4-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

@HeathenJessie

So yeah possibly - a honey trap.

Now that's good :

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I posted in fragile earth. Bees are the scum of the earth after wasps, which are basically bees with anger issues..

I put my exercise bench out the back one time, and a bunch of wasps infested the metal tubing. Now I spend more time running away from the bench, getting more exercise than I did using it. These freaks are scary as hell.. compared to bees? Bees are kittens.

Just DOWN TO ALL stinging yellow flying demons, serioualy. I want a world full of caterpillars.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

I put my exercise bench out the back one time, and a bunch of wasps infested the metal tubing. Now I spend more time running away from the bench, getting more exercise than I did using it. These freaks are scary as hell.. compared to bees? Bees are kittens.

Just DOWN TO ALL stinging yellow flying demons, serioualy. I want a world full of caterpillars.

Finally, someone what's got an clue - I salute you, bro!

Anything with more than 4 legs is a danger and we should seriously consider wiping them out. i say 4 legs as I like cats and dogs and a few other 4-legged critters.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join