It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant rapes 2 elderly disabled men, murders woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

youre being purposely obtuse.....they are not immigrants because:

a. they dont plan on staying in the country permanenty

b. they do not integrate

c. committing crimes before permanent status is given means they are also not immigrants.

they are only 'immigrants' in the PC culture sense of the word which refuses to call them what they really are....invaders

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

youre wrong.

crime rates are figured on a 'per capita' basis which is "fuzzy math" and not raw numbers.

the RAW, unprocessed numbers mean no matter HOW MANY new people come into your country, legally or otherwise, the crime those people bring with them ADDS to the TOTAL NUMBER OF RAW NUMBERS of crime that occurs as a result of their presence.

there is no way out of this, there is no explaining your way out of it, raw numbers are indisputable.

the only the way the PC LEFT has been able to downplay the added crimes rates have been to engage in tortured statistical analyses which are nothing but PC jargon and in actuality is just "cooking the books".

Let me put it to you like this.

If the native population has an occurrence of rape at a rate of 1 in 10,000 per capita of the native population

then you bring in 10,000 people from another country and the crime rate of rape is ALSO 1 in 10,000 per capita..

the PER CAPITA rates of rape are THE SAME.... but the actual raw numbers of rape are actually HIGHER.

if you dont understand that or see that there is no hope for you.

that is why i called it "imported crime".....because no matter how the numbers magicians distort the per capita crime rates the actual numbers of victims is ALWAYS higher as a result of there being MORE people in the country committing those crimes.

edit on 4-4-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

They are immigrants because they are fleeing a war torn country, generally the citizens do not have much say in these matters.

There are varying reasons for these people to immigrate, some are genuinely needing a safe place, some are taking the piss, some are there to cause trouble, there are many different reasons for this mess.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

youre refusing to debate the FACTS of what constitutes an immigrant. I cited universally accepted, linguistically consistent definitions and you refuse to acknowledge them or give a reasonable counter argument why we should abandon those historic definitions in favor of new PC SJW definitions.

These ppl are not immigrants if they do not satisfy the longstanding, universally accepted definitions of those words in the English language.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: doobydoll
What's wrong with these people? Every fibre of their existence seems to revolve around raping anything with a pulse. They behave like basic predatory sub-species that evolution forgot about, always on the prowl for victims.

If rape is their culture and 'any hole is a goal' regardless of age, gender, or species, then why don't they just shag each other?

Are you referring to priests, catholic ones in particular .?

What, you think I approve of non-muslim rapists and sex abusers just because I responded on a thread about immigrant muslim rapists?

Do you respond on the threads about child abuse/rape by priests by asking if they are referring to muslims?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

They are immigrants because they are fleeing a war torn country, generally the citizens do not have much say in these matters.

There are varying reasons for these people to immigrate, some are genuinely needing a safe place, some are taking the piss, some are there to cause trouble, there are many different reasons for this mess.

All too often immigrants/refugees by defination get confused?

Immigrants are subject to the laws of their adopted country. They may only come IF they have

work or a place to live. Immigrants are usually driven by economic factors, or they want to be close to family.

Refugees are forced to relocate for reasons such as fear of persecution due to war, religion or political

opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: trollz

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a violent backlash in Germany, France, U.K., etc..

If the atrocities we hear about every day from those countries, happened in America as frequently, there would be violent actions taken against people who fit the profile(s) of the offenders.

There has been a lit of violent backlash in the countries you mentioned.

Unfortunately it has been against innocent immigrants that have done nothing wrong.

Just goes to show there are complete inhumane scum bags in all walks of life and in all relgions/races and countries.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

We ues this broadbrush to paint them all though.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What's wrong with these people? Every fibre of their existence seems to revolve around raping anything with a pulse. They behave like basic predatory sub-species that evolution forgot about, always on the prowl for victims.

If rape is their culture and 'any hole is a goal' regardless of age, gender, or species, then why don't they just shag each other?

What, you think I approve of non-muslim rapists and sex abusers just because I responded on a thread about immigrant muslim rapists?

Do you respond on the threads about child abuse/rape by priests by asking if they are referring to muslims?

Perfect reply.

damn some people are lost hey...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Are you trying to convince me or yourself.

I am simply pointing out if you are going to be outraged about rapists include all of them not just the ones you dislike.
edit on 5-4-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join